Atlanta Heisman by GDTS

sak...@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu

Feb 22, 1994, 9:49:24 PM2/22/94
I've been reading the Net lately and figured that my Atlanta response would
come soon. I also called the hotline and they said that any orders marked
after 1/26 would be denied. I had sent mine in on the 1st day of MO, so I
expected to be getting my 4/1 tix. I figured they'd come today or tomorrow.
So I rushed home from classes today and hurriedly opened my mailbox, expecting
to see a little yellow slip from the post office telling me they had tried to
deliver a registered mail envelope but couldn't because no one was there.
Instead, I just found an envelope from GDTS with regular postage on it. I had
the sinking feeling that was immediatly confirmed upon opening the envelope
that I had been rejected by GDTS. Yes, excuse #14, 'we were sold out by the
time they got to my order'. The Heisman from GDTS. But instead of sulking in
the fact that I wouldn't be seeing the Boys in Hatlanta, I found solace in the
fact that I was still going to be able to see two shows in Cleveland. So to
all those out there who (you know who you are) write and complain about being
in nosebleed seats, be glad you're going at all. Its not like anybody ever
actually sits in those seats ANYWAYS!!!!!! Any other utter denials like mine
out there in LA-LA-LAND.
Steven A. Kunz XXVIII