收件者:
From the late 70's untill the 80's it seemed everytime I saw J.Winter
Foghat opened the show for them.That's a huge point in their
favor.Myself I could have blown them off.Never did I see them both on a
billboard or poster with the two bands only Johnny and Johnny
alone.Wonder why???This was in the Boston Music Hall or the Orpheum
Theater in Boston in late 70's>the 80's.P&L Gary

ML

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上8:39:322008/1/18
收件者:

Interesting fucking question, Gary.
I'd like to turn it over to a somebuddy else.
Take care, Gary. How's health?

Dave Kelly

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上9:04:472008/1/18
收件者:

"ML" <mary.eg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Interesting fucking question, Gary.

Look at ML droppin' the F-Bomb!
You GO, girl!

ML

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上9:17:372008/1/18
收件者:
On Jan 18, 8:04 pm, "Dave Kelly" <sweet...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Feelin' you... <moaning.....>
So what can you comment about Gary's ummm....sort-of-question?
I'm listening to Quicksilver,
let the sunshine that's in you light all your windows~

Steve Terry

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上9:34:152008/1/18
收件者:

I saw Foghat open for Blue Oyster Cult in '81. Slowride rocked, but
other than that...meh. Thankfully BOC blew the roof off.

grunk

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上9:44:462008/1/18
收件者:

> I saw Foghat open for Blue Oyster Cult in '81. Slowride rocked, but
> other than that...meh. Thankfully BOC blew the roof off.

Dude, that was the Blue Fog Tour, I am fucking feeling jealous.

Dave Kelly

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上9:50:262008/1/18
收件者:

"grunk" <grun...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Dude, that was the Blue Fog Tour, I am fucking feeling jealous.

I saw the Blue Oyster Cult-Squirrel Nut Zippers tour.
The Blue Nuts tour.
I'm STILL on tour!

grunk

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上10:15:052008/1/18
收件者:
.

> I saw the Blue Oyster Cult-Squirrel Nut Zippers tour.
> The Blue Nuts tour.
> I'm STILL on tour!

I'm on the elton john boy george michael jackson browne oak
mississipppi all stars bus, with the bongloads of righteus boo crew,
peppermint fucking patty and drew barrymore.
shhhh!.
see you in the lots.

grunk

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上10:19:142008/1/18
收件者:
Props to anyone with a actual vintage Fog hat, and I don't even like
Foghat.

scarletbgonias

未讀,
2008年1月18日 晚上11:21:282008/1/18
收件者:
Cripes...

I'm still trying to master Slow Ride(easy) on Guitar Hero III (360+). My
band's name is the Sucksters.

I stink, but I'll keep plugging on (as long as the kid is here to turn the
360 on).

Theresa

"grunk" <grun...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

amosn...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2008年1月19日 凌晨2:08:262008/1/19
收件者:

Don't know why, but they probably exist.

I liked Foghat when I was young and saw them live a few times. They
played very loud but crystal clear. Rod Price was an excellent slide
player and the stuff they did was kind of unique. Foghat were heavily
influenced by the blues and they knew how to throw a party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJaXo7FfQWg

George Thorogood used to open for Johnny from time to time (and vice
versa). Seems a bit better match than JW/Foghat, but I'd imagine that
Foghat would dig into their bluesier bag of tricks for a JW show than
for their typical gig.

LP

未讀,
2008年1月19日 凌晨3:06:292008/1/19
收件者:
On Jan 18, 6:17 pm, ML <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 8:04 pm, "Dave Kelly" <sweet...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Interesting fucking question, Gary.
>
> > Look at ML droppin' the F-Bomb!
> > You GO,  girl!
>
> Feelin' you...   <moaning.....>

Pictures please.

LP

LP

未讀,
2008年1月19日 凌晨3:08:482008/1/19
收件者:
On Jan 18, 6:50 pm, "Dave Kelly" <sweet...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "grunk" <grunk...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I saw BOC unintentionally (as opener) more times than any other band.
Plus a few times on purpose.
Great fucking band!
I got a FEVER! And the only perscription....

LP

LP

未讀,
2008年1月19日 凌晨3:10:102008/1/19
收件者:
On Jan 18, 8:21 pm, "scarletbgonias" <theresadu...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Cripes...
>
> I'm still trying to master Slow Ride(easy) on Guitar Hero III (360+). My
> band's name is the Sucksters.
>
> I stink, but I'll keep plugging on (as long as the kid is here to turn the
> 360 on).

You go girl!
Practice up - this year I am going to make a try for the roundup.

LP

訊息已遭刪除

Bzl.

未讀,
2008年1月19日 上午9:03:282008/1/19
收件者:

I actually saw this bill within the last decade, at a metal club in
NoVA. It was a year or two before Lonesome Dave Peverett passed. Rod
Price was still with them, too... iirc, he's gone now, too.

I've mentioned this before, but Foghat is responsible for me seeing
lots of The Blues' greats. 1977, Palladium, NYC. "Foghat's Blues
Tribute". Muddy, John Lee, Butterfield, James Cotton, Johnny
Winter... They video'd the show for PBS, but I don't think it ever
came to light.

Tod

未讀,
2008年1月19日 下午3:38:332008/1/19