Leave It Open...

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Carl Payne

23 Aug 1995, 03:00:0023/08/1995
>>I played "Leave It Open" today and it still remains a question
>>in my mind what the backwards vocals are saying. I even taped it
>>and tried playing it backwards a few years ago; didn't help.

>I recall that the KBC announced, many years ago, that, backwards, the
>lyrics are supposed to be heard as, "We let the weirdness in." I may be
>wrong.

I have the vinyl (gads!), and I remember being in my Pink Floyd phase,
spinning the disk backward. I seem to remember it as being, "They said he was
very ill..."

But, hey, if it gets too dagnasty, I can go spin tonight and be sure...

Carl

BTW, comparing Tori to Kate is like comparing a Dodge Viper to a BMW. Do you
want to be popular, or do you want the thing to move you? Both are nice, but
there isn't a Kate song out there that can make me run screaming from the
room like "Me and a Gun."