teena marie fans

smoo...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
hi i,m a great teena marie fan ,
to me she has one of the finest voices ever in soul , and r&b , does anyone
have any info , of what she is doing at present , i,m in the uk , so any info
on possible uk touring would be good , also any new records coming out info
would be really appreciated , and what ever you wanna descuss about teena ,
would be great .
i,m looking for a cd she realised in 1994 called passion play , on the sarat
record label , catalog number 4006 , if anyone can give me info on how to get
hold of this cd , will be greatly appreciated , as i have most of her records
and need this to add to my collection . hope to hear from all you teena fans
out there.
chris

Paul M

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Her website www.teenamarie.com is under construction now. It should have
all the info

Franklin Paul

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
to smoo...@my-dejanews.com
Yeah, Ive read that she said at a recent gig that she has an album in the works.
But not much else is available. by the way, passion play is not one of her better
works, indeed it is quite a departure becasue of its racy lyrics. But I'll admit
i'm glad to have a copy.

FP

Stephen Sloan

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
i highly recommend tracking down a copy of the Ozone lp "Send It" [motown 1981].
teena produced side one - the first track "gigolette" is real similar to "square
biz"

of course i'm a big fan of ozone as well as teena.

anyone know of other teena marie productions aside from ozone?

steve

also - she gave a jam of a concert here in chicago in january - really brought the
house down with an ace band

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
Last I heard she was walking Santa Monica Blvd in Hollywood for $20.00 a
pop!

smoo...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<7eg70k$fi8$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

KC R

Apr 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/28/99
Last I heard she was blowin' up the stage as part of a tour package.
Too bad 'Irons In The Fire' is out-of-print.

Signed,
That Girl Roscoe
The Detroit Princess

--
A Coward Dies a Thousand Deaths.
A Brave Man Dies But Once....

mar...@my-dejanews.com

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
New to the WWW is - www.ladytee.com. There's nothing there...yet, but she her
new album comes out soon. And it's not another compilation, either. Look for
it. I know I will.

behindt...@my-dejanews.com

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
Hi, Chris, and all Lady Tee fans:

Teena's new album is supposed to be called "Black
Rain." I have absolutely no info as to when it's
supposed to be released, but it will probably be
issued to her own Sarai Records (like "Passion
Play" was).

In the meantime, I am formally announcing my
brand new Teena Marie website--not even one week
old--but fully loaded with audio, rare photos,
discography, articles, interviews, FAQ, links,
and much more! I invite all of you to come Behind
the Groove. It's the unofficial Teena Marie page
at http://www.angelfire.com/la/dyt or
http://visitweb.com/teenamarie. Hope you like
Behind the Groove!

Tha Webmistress
Behind the Groove: the Unofficial Teena Marie Page
behindt...@apexmail.com

Discussion Network ==----------
> > >http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read,
Discuss, or Start Your Own

> --
> A Coward Dies a Thousand Deaths.
> A Brave Man Dies But Once....
> May Peace Go With You
> Always

Sasha

Dec 6, 2004, 11:12:34 PM12/6/04
La Dona is hot like Fire. Everyone into soul music should have that
album.