Anne Thrax is evil (was: Dylan's "Tree with Roots"- help me spread the joy)

Scooby Don't

Nov 5, 2001, 9:20:10 AM11/5/01
I pity you, Thrax. Time and again on this newsgroup, you're posts reveal a
very sad cowardly, spineless, lying, argument seeking troll, who gets some
sort of perverted kick out of this kind of thing. Looking back through your
posts, I see I'm not the first person you've targetted because I've
disagreed with you. What's your problem? Were you bullied at school? Do you
have a exceptionally low I.Q.? (I say that because you come across, at best,
like a 15 year old school kid who thinks this kind of immature behaviour is
'cool', (I'm sorry, this may well be highly offensive to 15 year olds.)) Are
you insecure? You must be to post twisted lies, and then try to turn it
around, and suggest that I'm a liar. Get some help, you're disturbed. Unlike
you, I try to actually post helpful, informative BOB DYLAN related posts,
see my response to James' question in the thread Studio Outtakes Since "Oh
Mercy". In this one post, I've shared more with this newsgroup than you ever
have in all your rude, unhelpful, destructive, arogant, concieited, hateful
posts put together.
Look at the kind of disgusting rudeness that comes out of you -
You don't have the right, or authority, to act like this towards other
fans.Nobody 'deserves' to be insulted and lied about because of their
opinions or choices, especially from someone like Anne Thrax, who's sole
purpose on this newsgroup is to seek arguments, be rude and insulting and
act like a total tosser.

Scooby Don't -
Champion Of Exposing Sad Lying Losers Like Anne Thrax.

"Anne Thrax" <anne_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Scooby, you standout waste of protoplasm, you lying sack of fecal
> material.
> You're a pathetic, dishonest, malicious dirtbag.

> Anne Thrax
> Patron Saint of Chastising the Eminently Deserving for the New
> Millennium
>
> "Scooby Certainly Does Not Under Any Circumstances Tell The Truth"

anne_...@zfree.co.nz

Nov 5, 2001, 12:03:43 PM11/5/01

Yes, we're all deeply, deeply grateful that you rephrased some material
from Heylin's "Recording Sessions" book and posted it as your own. An effort
worthy of James Damiano.

Anne Thrax!

"Scooby Don't" <hur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Unlike
>you, I try to actually post helpful, informative BOB DYLAN related posts,
>see my response to James' question in the thread Studio Outtakes Since "Oh
>Mercy". In this one post, I've shared more with this newsgroup than you
ever
>have in all your rude, unhelpful, destructive, arogant, concieited, hateful
>posts put together.

http://www.zfree.co.nz

Scooby Don't

Nov 5, 2001, 12:30:42 PM11/5/01
It's more that you've ever done.

Scooby Don't

Nov 5, 2001, 1:43:02 PM11/5/01
BTW, anyone who's actually read Clinton Heylin's Recording Sessions book
will be aware that, beyond the dates and song titles, which obviously will
be identical, the information in my post in the thread Studio Outtakes Since
"Oh Mercy" isn't taken from it at all.