Visit my Web site: Expecting Rain

Karl Erik Andersen

Nov 1, 1994, 6:55:59 AM11/1/94
I invite visitors from the Net to my home page "Expecting Rain" at:
http://128.39.161.105/dok/keahome.html

Here you can look up entries in the EDLIS Who's Who in Dylan's Songs And Life,
the Dylan Atlas, and my special Jokerman service. This includes the lyrics,
chords, all the stills in the video, and related texts. Later, maybe actual video?
I also am experimenting with some Highway61 digests from August 93.

Not least: All these services depend on the support and contributions you can
give. If you see something missing, please mail me with your info!

Thank you for your time.

Karl Erik