Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

KOZZ in Reno, NV can't stream dr demento!

閲覧: 12 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ezer...@insightbb.com

未読、
2006/01/16 14:53:182006/01/16
To:
I emailed KOZZ last night about the silence on the stream during dr
demento and this is the responce I got back from KOZZ.
Sorry about that. We tried but the Dr. D folks won't let us stream the
show.

Jim

Krellan

未読、
2006/01/16 16:21:022006/01/16
To:
I noticed that myself. Nothing but dead silence.
It seems very inconsistent: they were working fine just last week.
I wonder if Talonian is applying different policies to different
stations, or if they are just so random/shadowy that it seems that way?

http://www.krellan.com/demento/

Josh

D a v i d T a n n y

未読、
2006/01/16 23:03:592006/01/16
To:
Someone e-mailed me that Power Rock can't stream Dr. Demento show
either.

Michael Ward

未読、
2006/01/17 1:06:042006/01/17
To:
<ezer...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Well, actually the first 4 minutes of the show did stream from KOZZ. It cut
off in the middle of "Ajax Liquor Store" (the fisrt song of the show) and
never came back on.

-
Michael Ward
Fort Worth, Texas

ezer...@insightbb.com

未読、
2006/01/17 1:09:312006/01/17
To:
"Ajax Liquor Store" by Hudson & Landry isn't a song. It was a comedy
bit. No music in it.
Edwin

steve o

未読、
2006/01/20 10:46:542006/01/20
To:
The station probably has a reciever on a timer to shut off at a
predetermined time. Hudson & Landry not being a real song, I don't
think has anything to do with the event.

新着メール 0 件