Re: VOTE! Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar" Award!!!

1 view

Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW

Feb 20, 2007, 6:56:15 AM2/20/07
This is a special biennial ballot for, essentially, usenet's biggest
liar of the past six months, and up for it are some of the biggest
liars ever, including teh great Kazoo, the Tholenator, Crazy Andy the
2nd, Ernie "Farrel Manne is STALKING me!" Primeau, Jabriol the
child-molester, Matt Moulton (otherwise known as the second guy after
Brad Turcotte to take the nym of "Mad Hatter", and pretender to the mad
hatter matrix number of 1x1), Richard "FreeSpeechStore" Scoville (the
guy who had a site where people could *pay* to do what anyone can do on
LiveJournal or Blogspot for free, until it was nuked), Steve Chaney (the
guy whose mission in life is to be a lying k00k who lies about another
lying k00k, Michael "miguel" Cranston), the Big 8 Management Board
(noted for creating groups for whiny k00ks), Tom "My
pic-tuuuuurrrrrrreee" Bishop, Warhol the Muslim saucerhead, Will Dockery
(alleged poet, poor pizza delivery driver, and highly successful drunk),
and, for reasons which are opaque to me but not to the FNVW, Snuhwolf.

All Hail Fluffy! On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:15:02 +0000, Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler whined:

> Here follows the official ballot for the Richard M. Nixon Memorial
> "Pathological Liar" Award. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be
> disqualified, mocked, burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet
> paper at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>
> * you are a notorious net.kook
> * you attempt to vote twice
> * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
> * you vote for or against yourself
> * you vote in a thread other than this one
> * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
> * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
> * you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
> * you have officially been declared non-existent
>
> Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted.
>
> You have until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on February 25th to cast your
> votes.
>
> Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
>
> See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
> <http://www.caballista.org/auk/voting.html>

> RICHARD M NIXON MEMORIAL "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" AWARD
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>

> David Tholen
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung
> Ernie Primeau
> Jabriol, a.k.a. Antonio L. Santana
> Onideus Mad Hatter, a.k.a. Matthew "Diaperboi" Moulton
> Raymond Ronald Karczewski, a.k.a. Kazoo "The Convict"
> Richard M. Scoville
> SnuhWolf
> Steve "Abigail" Chaney
> The Big Eight Management Board
> Tom Bishop
> Warhol
> Will Dockery
> none of the above
> abstain

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38

"The MORE you think, the MORE you remain UNAWARE, CONFUSED." -- Ray
"Kazoo" Karczewski, in MID: <4504807e...@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I am not a pornographer. I don't even own a pornograph."
-- ersatz Jabriol

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
<1160653810....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

> A Christian is a citizen of Christ Jesus' kingdom just as an American is
> a citizen of the United States.

Whatever you've been smoking, it's making you spew great lines for a
"Cheech and Chung" movie.
-- Chadwick Stone to Andrew B., in MID:
<f98Hg.249738$bN2....@fe09.news.easynews.com>

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: <1167007805.9...@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Cary Kittrell

Feb 20, 2007, 11:33:15 AM2/20/07
In article <pan.2007.02.20....@meow.fuckhead> Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW <BiGWhi...@yahoo.com> writes:

> > RICHARD M NIXON MEMORIAL "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" AWARD
> > (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
> >

> > David Tholen
> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung
> > Ernie Primeau
> > Jabriol, a.k.a. Antonio L. Santana
> > Onideus Mad Hatter, a.k.a. Matthew "Diaperboi" Moulton
> > Raymond Ronald Karczewski, a.k.a. Kazoo "The Convict"
> > Richard M. Scoville
> > SnuhWolf
> > Steve "Abigail" Chaney
> > The Big Eight Management Board
> > Tom Bishop
> > Warhol
> > Will Dockery
> > none of the above
> > abstain
> >
> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've got to go with Andy Chung, for alternating mock-humble requests
to "please forgive all my iniquities" with claims that he never,
ever commits a sin.

-- cary

Roofshadow

Feb 20, 2007, 2:19:03 PM2/20/07

wrote:

> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung

I'm going to have to vote for the Double Doctor for this one.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Double-A

Feb 20, 2007, 3:14:09 PM2/20/07
On Feb 19, 7:25 pm, Art Deco <e...@caballista.org> wrote:

> Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler <s...@alcatroll.com> wrote:
>

> >Here follows the official ballot for the Richard M. Nixon Memorial
> >"Pathological Liar" Award. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be
> >disqualified, mocked, burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet
> >paper at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>
> > * you are a notorious net.kook
> > * you attempt to vote twice
> > * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
> > * you vote for or against yourself
> > * you vote in a thread other than this one
> > * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
> > * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
> > * you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
> > * you have officially been declared non-existent
>
> >Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted.
>
> >You have until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on February 25th to cast your
> >votes.
>
> >Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
>
> >See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
> ><http://www.caballista.org/auk/voting.html>
>
> >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> >RICHARD M NIXON MEMORIAL "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" AWARD
> > (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>
> [X] David Tholen

> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung
> > Ernie Primeau
> > Jabriol, a.k.a. Antonio L. Santana
> > Onideus Mad Hatter, a.k.a. Matthew "Diaperboi" Moulton
> > Raymond Ronald Karczewski, a.k.a. Kazoo "The Convict"
> > Richard M. Scoville
> > SnuhWolf
> > Steve "Abigail" Chaney
> > The Big Eight Management Board
> > Tom Bishop
> > Warhol
> > Will Dockery
> > none of the above
> > abstain
>
> >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> --
> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
>
> "To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert

Calling someone a "liar" in a public forum is actionable.

Double-A

Phineas T Puddleduck

Feb 20, 2007, 3:48:09 PM2/20/07
In article <1172002449.0...@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Double-A" <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:

> > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
> >
> > "To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
>

> Calling someone a "liar" in a public forum is actionable.
>
> Double-A

In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?

Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.

--
<-Coffee Boy-> = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.

John "C"

Feb 20, 2007, 4:30:07 PM2/20/07

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineasp...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> In article <1172002449.0...@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> "Double-A" <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:
>
> > > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
> > >
> > > "To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
> >

> > Calling someone a "liar" in a public forum is actionable.
> >
> > Double-A
>

> In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?
>
> Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.

Thanks Queer.

H.J.

Double-A

Feb 20, 2007, 4:31:47 PM2/20/07
On Feb 20, 12:48 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
<phineaspuddled...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In article <1172002449.034978.178...@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> "Double-A" <double...@hush.ai> wrote:
> > > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
>
> > > "To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
>
> > Calling someone a "liar" in a public forum is actionable.
>
> > Double-A
>
> In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?
>
> Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.

Mere details.

Phineas T Puddleduck

Feb 20, 2007, 4:42:22 PM2/20/07
In article <1172007106....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
"Double-A" <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:

Sure. Of course, so when you go to your lawyer and said an anonymous person on
a messaging board called you a nasty name, but you don't know where they are
from and what country - what do you think will happen?

Plus, of course all too many people think Lawyers are the answer. Shakespeare
had the right idea.

Double-A

Feb 20, 2007, 4:52:35 PM2/20/07
On Feb 20, 1:42 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
<phineaspuddled...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In article <1172007106.935624.78...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,

> "Double-A" <double...@hush.ai> wrote:
> > On Feb 20, 12:48 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
> > <phineaspuddled...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?
>
> > > Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.
>
> > Mere details.
>
> Sure. Of course, so when you go to your lawyer and said an anonymous person on
> a messaging board called you a nasty name, but you don't know where they are
> from and what country - what do you think will happen?
>
> Plus, of course all too many people think Lawyers are the answer. Shakespeare
> had the right idea.
>
> --

The real identities of both Deco and Tholen are known. They are both
in the same country. So where's the problem?

Phineas T Puddleduck

Feb 20, 2007, 5:05:35 PM2/20/07
In article <1172008355.0...@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Double-A" <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:

> The real identities of both Deco and Tholen are known. They are both
> in the same country. So where's the problem?

The problem being the use of lawyers in cases like this... What does it achieve?

Art Deco

Feb 20, 2007, 8:46:25 PM2/20/07
Double-A <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:

Really? Care to cite the exact statutes, mr. legal eagle?

Art Deco

Feb 20, 2007, 8:47:38 PM2/20/07
Double-A <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:

Not at all -- it is a demonstration that you are a powerless kook
making impotent legal threats.

Art Deco

Feb 20, 2007, 8:48:34 PM2/20/07
Phineas T Puddleduck <phineasp...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>In article <1172007106....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
> "Double-A" <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 20, 12:48 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
>> <phineaspuddled...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?
>> >
>> > Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.
>> >

>> Mere details.
>

>Sure. Of course, so when you go to your lawyer and said an anonymous person on
>a messaging board called you a nasty name, but you don't know where they are
>from and what country - what do you think will happen?
>
>Plus, of course all too many people think Lawyers are the answer. Shakespeare
>had the right idea.

I'd like to know where he passed the Bar Exam.

Sean Monaghan

Feb 20, 2007, 9:01:12 PM2/20/07
Art Deco <er...@caballista.org> wrote in news:200220071847389693%
er...@caballista.org:

> Double-A <doub...@hush.ai> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 20, 12:48 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
>><phineaspuddled...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> In what jurisdiction, and under whose laws does it come under?
>>>
>>> Hint: The internet is a GLOBAL medium.
>>>

>>Mere details.
>
> Not at all -- it is a demonstration that you are a powerless kook
> making impotent legal threats.

His ever-so-futile quest to silence the evul AUKers & AFA-B Bullies has
earned him what will probably be his second appearance on the February
2007 ballot!

From the AUK FAQ - http://www.caballista.org/auk/awards.html

"George Pickett Memorial Trophy - For that which does the greatest
impression of Pickett's Charge in any given month. Winning the Pickett
Trophy generally requires the sacrifice of common sense, decency, and
reputation to win an unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible
slight, or overcome an insurmountable barrier."

I hereby nominate Double-A the Saucerhead for the George Pickett
Memorial Trophy.

Seconds, anyone?

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger Memorial HL&S awards - 3/2005, 7/2005, 8/2005, 8/2006

Sean Monaghan

Feb 20, 2007, 9:25:30 PM2/20/07
<nos...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:7MNCh.20439$ji1.10401
@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

> Please trim unrelated groups from further posts.
>
> Thank you.

Please to be fucking off with a rusted spike.

ok thx bye :-)

Twittering One

Feb 20, 2007, 9:45:52 PM2/20/07
> His ever-so-futile quest to silence the evul AUKers & AFA-B Bullies has
> earned him what will probably be his second appearance on the February
> 2007 ballot!
>
> From the AUK FAQ -http://www.caballista.org/auk/awards.html

> "George Pickett Memorial Trophy - For that which does the greatest
> impression of Pickett's Charge in any given month. Winning the Pickett
> Trophy generally requires the sacrifice of common sense, decency, and
> reputation to win an unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible
> slight, or overcome an insurmountable barrier."
>
> I hereby nominate Double-A the Saucerhead for the George Pickett
> Memorial Trophy.
>
> Seconds, anyone?

"I want to be nominated, too ~ !"
~ Golly

Art Deco

Feb 20, 2007, 11:03:25 PM2/20/07
Sean Monaghan <se...@alcatroll.com> wrote:

Yep, seconded.

Dennis M. Hammes

Feb 21, 2007, 3:58:30 AM2/21/07

I'm being more than a bit provincial, but I gotta go with the
candidate I know on the only froup I download, and Will's lies on
rec.arts.poems are -- well, when does the voluminous and diligent
little Willy ever /not/ lie on r.a.p.?

One for Will Dockery.

Not to insult any other worthy campaigner in any other venue, of course.

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Phineas T Puddleduck

Feb 21, 2007, 2:15:12 PM2/21/07
In article <Xns98DDD5D6...@204.153.244.156>,
Sean Monaghan <se...@alcatroll.com> wrote:

Yep - I'll buy that for a dollar!

Warhol

Feb 21, 2007, 5:42:17 PM2/21/07

I nominated Twittering One as our Princess of the Kingdom of Harts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQnBjZh2yw&mode=related&search=

Any seconds?

The thieve of Harts...

nightbat

Feb 22, 2007, 1:27:30 AM2/22/07
>>> Art Deco

>>> Dr. Andrew B. Chung
>>> Ernie Primeau
>>> Jabriol, a.k.a. Antonio L. Santana
>>> Onideus Mad Hatter, a.k.a. Matthew "Diaperboi" Moulton
>>> Raymond Ronald Karczewski, a.k.a. Kazoo "The Convict"
>>> Richard M. Scoville
>>> SnuhWolf
>>> Steve "Abigail" Chaney
>>> The Big Eight Management Board
>>> Tom Bishop
>>> Warhol
>>> Will Dockery
>>> none of the above
>>> abstain
>>
>>>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>>
>>--
>>Supreme Clueless Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
>>
>>"To err is human, to award cover it up pure coffeeboy" -- nightbat

> Commander Double-A

> Calling someone a "liar" in a public forum is actionable.
>
> Double-A

nightbat wrote

Yes however Commander, the auk silly fake awarding
coffeeboys and coffeeboys in general are well known net acting retards
that apparently just don't know any better so it would be like
tragically going after adolescence acting nitwits. Also it's per Darla's
request and our elite profound Science Officer duty to try to help them,
one at a time.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"

nightbat

Feb 22, 2007, 2:00:43 AM2/22/07
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

> In article <Xns98DDD5D6...@204.153.244.156>,
> Sean Monaghan <se...@alcatroll.com> wrote:
>

>>Art Deco <er...@caballista.org> wrote in news:200220071847389693%
>>er...@caballista.org:

>>>Not at all -- it is a demonstration that you are a powerless kook
>>>making impotent legal threats.
>>
>>His ever-so-futile quest to silence the evul AUKers & AFA-B Bullies has
>>earned him what will probably be his second appearance on the February
>>2007 ballot!
>>
>>From the AUK FAQ - http://www.caballista.org/auk/awards.html
>>
>>"George Pickett Memorial Trophy - For that which does the greatest
>>impression of Pickett's Charge in any given month. Winning the Pickett
>>Trophy generally requires the sacrifice of common sense, decency, and
>>reputation to win an unwinnable argument, to reverse an imperceptible
>>slight, or overcome an insurmountable barrier."
>>
>>I hereby nominate Double-A the Saucerhead for the George Pickett
>>Memorial Trophy.
>>
>>Seconds, anyone?

> Denied
>

> Yep - I'll buy that silly Deco kiss for a dollar!

Twittering One

Feb 23, 2007, 8:52:01 PM2/23/07
> I nominated Twittering One as our Princess of the Kingdom of Harts...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQnBjZh2yw&mode=related&search=
>
> Any seconds?
~ The thieve of Harts...

Did we win yet ~ ?