Downloads - New links for old posts

harpsichordian

May 18, 2010, 6:39:01 PM5/18/10
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that a number of my earlier uploads
(mostly those from 2007) have expired links. I have found as many as
I could and re-uploaded to Mediafire. So, for anyone who may have
missed out the first time, here are the new links:

Bach Suite No. 3 (Air and Gavotte) - Pasternack (1917), originally
uploaded April 3, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zbijewnhy3t

Bach Brandenburgs 3 & 6 - Sir Henry Wood (1930 & 1932), originally
uploaded April 13, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?izok5wmezd5

Bach Cello Sonata in G - Barbirolli (1929), originally uploaded April
23, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3myxuz3bh2l

Bach Sonata in E-Flat - Bartlett & Robertson (1933), originally
uploaded April 23, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?15ynnyndlez

Martinu: Sinfonietta Giocosa (1947) - Germaine Leroux, originally
uploaded May 9, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzmj10kdn5z

Berg: Lyric Suite - Juilliard Quartet (1950), originally uploaded May
12, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?otyfmewgmnj

William Schuman: Symphony No. 3 - Ormandy (1951), originally uploaded
May 12, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qzen2zqd1jw

Beethoven: Symphony No. 6 - Frieder Weissmann (1924) - originally
uploaded May 21, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zj1zmynuq2m

Lennox Berkeley: Divertimento in B-Flat - Bernard, London Chamber
Orch. (1948), originally uploaded June 2, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uij5ngfylzi

German: Welsh Rhapsody - Weldon, City of Birmingham SO (1945),
originally uploaded June 22, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zonjokzv2tj

Dvorak: Serenade for Strings - Boyd Neel String Orch. (1937),
originally uploaded July 3, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zha2m0gzynm

Scarlatti-Bryan: "Oboe Concerto No. 1 in G" - Leon Goossens (1947),
originally uploaded Sept. 18, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnw2tkzh2tz

Corelli: Christmas Concerto - Bruno Walter (1938), originally uploaded
Dec, 1, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hnawl5de5yj

Handel: Concerto Grosso No. 12 - Bruno Walter (1938), originally
uploaded Dec. 1, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qzt4mywxmyz

Khatchaturian: Masquerade Suite - Fiedler (1947), originally uploaded
Dec. 6, 2007:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ym5zt2immmm

Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 - Landon Ronald (1922), originally uploaded
Jan. 2, 2008:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzjmumkj3ly

The first four Bach postings, the Martinu and Berkeley were sourced
from cassette dubbings of the original 78-rpm discs, the Berg and
Schuman from early Columbia LPs, and the remainder from actual 78s.

Most, if not all, of the other Mediafire links on my old posts are
still good.

Best wishes,
Bryan Bishop

Kip Williams

May 18, 2010, 8:08:17 PM5/18/10
Hey, thanks!

Kip W

GP49

May 19, 2010, 3:20:16 AM5/19/10
On May 18, 3:39 pm, harpsichordian <bryan52...@juno.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It has come to my attention that a number of my earlier uploads
> (mostly those from 2007) have expired links.  I have found as many as
> I could and re-uploaded to Mediafire...

> ...Best wishes,
> Bryan Bishop

THANKS, Bryan.

The deletion of old files has become a MAJOR problem at Rapidshare,
with many older posts (manyt far more recent than 2007) now useless
because of Rapidshare file deletions.

Bill Anderson

May 19, 2010, 8:51:24 AM5/19/10
Hello Bryan -

Good to see you posting again! Fine offerings. Look forward to getting
home and checking my downloads to see if I missed anything the first
time 'round.

- Bill

David

May 20, 2010, 3:30:08 AM5/20/10
On May 19, 10:51 pm, Bill Anderson <willem.ander...@comcast.net>
wrote:

The following list of downloadable 78rpm classical recordings is a
draft taken from my Columbia Masterworks 78rpm Album Discography:
http://masterworks.gramophile.com/2010/05/19/columbia-masterworks-downloads/

This list features links to downloadable recordings of Columbia
Masterworks sets.
The lists features links to approx 140 sets.

Sets include “M”, “X”, “D” and “OP” series. In many cases, the
recordings can be downloaded or streamed via the internet. When
indicated, some recordings feature a ’sample’ of the recording in
question. The odd reference also points to a recording that can be
purchased.