CANADIAN Christian Musicians Please Read

Christian Gay

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

Hi, Greetings from St, Geroge, New Brunswick, Canada. My name is Chris
and I'm trying to get the word out to every Christian musician in Canada
about a new organization called CICM Net (The Canadian
Independent Christian Music Network). CICM Net is in the business of
networking. To do this we are sponsoring Canada-wide gospel music
compilations. Through this project we are trying to bring together
independent artists, recording studios, promoters, distributors and
retailers for the primary purpose of expanding the gospel music
community in Canada and raising the profile of the local artist. And, as
a by-product of this, we hope that all involved will generate much
needed funds to help continue their respective ministries and
businesses. We are looking for outstanding original material from the
independent Christian music community in Canada. Up to 20 different
artists of similar musical style will be compiled on one project. The
finished product will be distributed by the individuals and groups
represented on the recording and, in time, by Christian retailers and
distributors throughout Canada, the US and Europe. Through this
compilation artists will be able to network with any of the artists on
this and future compilations. Each and every artist, by promoting their
own work on the collection, will be promoting all the other artists as
well. With each volume we will attempt to balance regional
representation throughout Canada so that your ministry will be
recognized all over Canada instead of being limited to one geographical
region. Financially, this project will generate additional funds from
sales and (royalties!), funds that will help continue music ministires
in Canada.

If anyone reading knows of someone who would benefit from this program
please forward their postal address to Chris at soud...@nbnet.nb.ca

Thanx!

Christian Gay (CICM Net)
soun...@nbnet.nb.ca