HOUSE BAND IN VANCOUVER, CANADA FOR TRAVELLING CHRISTIAN MUSICIANS

mplo...@unixg.ubc.ca

Jan 17, 1995, 1:53:13 PM1/17/95
Hi there.

This is not a classified posting, but rather an informational service for
musicians who are touring but can't afford a band.

I belong to a church in Vancouver which has a talented pool of Christian
musicians that are more than happy to set up a house band if you are touring
this way. We have done this kind of thing for Sheila Walsh, Promise Keepers,
Steve Fry, and (long time ago) Chris Christian. We have fun, and you get a
full band for your show. We do this in the name of Christ.

We can't promise that we will play for everyone that responds, but we do love
playing, and will give your request serious consideration.

P.S. We can be available for SONFEST Christian festival in mid-July.