Cornerstone

Daryl Cote

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Hello! I want to go to Cornerstone really really bad! I am just
wondering if there is anyone out there that lives ANYwhere in Ontario or
just outside of Ontario (eg. Buffalo, Detroit, etc) that has 2 spaces in
their vehicle heading to and from Cornerstone. Me and my friend want to
go really bad and just need a way there. You wouldn't have to really be
responsible for us as we are both 18. If you have space on your bus or
whatever then please email me at dc...@freenet.npiec.on.ca. I could just
meet you where you want, cause my mom will let me drive to meet someone
somewhere in Ontario or whatever, I just can't take the loooong drive to
Cornerstone, she won't let me. So please, any help will be muchly
appreciated. Thank you very much.
Daryl Cote
dc...@freenet.npiec.on.ca
ps: don't just reply to this normally because I don't know how often I
will come here. Please e-mail directly to me. Thanx

Shari Lloyd

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
JPUSA are starting a Cornerstone page at
http://www.mcs.net/~patp/festmain.html
I put a link to it on my pages.

They listed the HM magazine tent:
Spyglass Blue
Kemper Crabb
Paul-Q-Pek
Atomic Opera
Blackball
Blah
One Bad Pig
Mortification
Lovewar
Martha's Wake
Arkangel

They also listed the Showcase stage

Alarma Records
Every Day Life
Flowers for June
Five Iron Frenzy
Kevin Klay

Brainstorm Artists
Pspazz
Pushstart Wagon
Spudpuddle
Tunnel Rats

Five Minute Walk
Dime Store Prophets
Black Eyed Sceva
Twin Sisters
Yum Yum Children

Flying Tarts Records
The Huntingtons
Fluffy
Phamtastic

Grrr Records
Kettleblack
SHeeSH

Liquid Disc
One Hundred Days
Alexia
Orphans
Greg Douglas Band

Rescue Records
Dogwood
12th Tribe
N.I.V.
Frost

Rugged Records
Reflescent Tide
Everybodyduck

Salt Music
Sign of the Times
Cloud Merchants

Tooth & Nail
One Bye One
Driver Eight
Morrella's Forest
Joy Electric

--
Shari Lloyd
sll...@suba.com

Bill Dozier

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
In article <4itag3$p...@suba01.suba.com>, Shari Lloyd <sll...@suba.com> wrote:

> JPUSA are starting a Cornerstone page at
> http://www.mcs.net/~patp/festmain.html
> I put a link to it on my pages.
>
> They listed the HM magazine tent:

> Atomic Opera
> Lovewar
> Arkangel

So...all these bands still exist? Does that mean that a new AO album may
occur? Does that mean that Kemper Crabb will appear with a band? Will the
HM tent be wimpy and unplugged again?

Still no 77s or VoL....
--
Bill Dozier