How 'bout a Chapman action figure?

1 view

happyt...@comcast.net

Dec 21, 2005, 2:37:55 AM12/21/05
You could play with it with the Lennon doll, but have Lennon
duck out of the way quickly, wrestle the gun from Chapman's hand, put
it in Chapman's f'in' mouth, and pull the trigger quick.

Then The Beatles would have reunited in 1981 because of the
shock and they'd still be recording today.

Captain Kundalini

Dec 21, 2005, 2:49:04 AM12/21/05

That's rather twisted.

<happyt...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Ehtue

Dec 21, 2005, 3:20:12 AM12/21/05
happyt...@comcast.net wrote:

You think?

-Ehtue

fatt...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2005, 5:13:51 AM12/21/05
I can see a MDC voodoo doll complete with pins and voodoo instructions.

weather...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2005, 8:51:19 AM12/21/05
What about a May Pang action doll? You could have the Lennon doll with
her when he got tired of the Yoko doll. Is there a Yoko doll, BTW? You
could also have a Brian Epstein doll and send it and the Lennon doll to
Spain.

McFeeley

Dec 21, 2005, 9:55:44 AM12/21/05
"Rather"??

"Captain Kundalini" <captku...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

UsurperTom

Dec 21, 2005, 11:10:29 AM12/21/05
weather...@yahoo.com wrote:

> What about a May Pang action doll? You could have the Lennon doll with her when he got tired of the Yoko doll. Is there a Yoko doll, BTW? You could also have a Brian Epstein doll and send it and the Lennon doll to Spain.

What about a PlayStation Two game similar to Grand Theft Auto that
would feature all the people and locations that were prominent in John
Lennon's life?

^^indifference^^

Dec 21, 2005, 4:08:05 PM12/21/05

<weather...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

A Yoke doll with tits down to the floor.