Everyone BUT Paul is dead (Long)

CHE STUD

Aug 30, 1994, 11:32:34 PM8/30/94
During the most recent "Paul is dead" thread, philllll noted
that if the clues were merely the result of coincidence, one would
expect that there would be about as many death clues for the other
three Beatles as there are for Paul. Hoping to prove that just such a
situation exists, I checked my CDs and stumbled across evidence of a
much bigger conspiracy: all the Beatles except Paul died and were
replaced by doubles. More specifically, in 1963 Ringo died and was
replaced; George died and was replaced in 1964; John died and was
replaced in 1965; and RIngo's replacement died in a car crash in
November of 1966 and was re-replaced. Of course, the clues about
the '66 car crash of "Ringo2" were what produced the Paul is dead
rumors.

THE EVIDENCE:
(Actually, a lot of "general death" clues are the same in both the
mistaken "Paul is dead" theory and the newly emergent "All but Paul
are dead theory." [ie, the death's head on the _Abbey Road_ back
cover] Those won't be discussed due to space considerations. INstead, I
shall concentrate on new clues, and providing correct interpretations of
some old ones.

1963:
On the front cover of _With the Beatles_, Ringo's face
is not in line with those of the other Fabs. Clearly a clue that the
"Ringo" on this album is different form the others: obviously, he had
died between the first two albums and been replaced.

1964:
On the cover of _A Hard Day's Night_, George is the only
Beatles with his back to the camera in any of the photos, and he's the
only one with a cigarette ("a coffin nail"). These are the signals that
George had died.
On the _Long Tall Sally_ EP, George wears a different style of
coat than the other three, again indicating that he's different, having
been replaced. (Technically, George and Ringo both should be shown as
different, but presumably whoever is in charge of planting the clues
[Paul? John? EMI? Spiritual entities?] decided that having George and
Ringo in one style of coat and Paul and John in a second style would
make it difficult to figure out just which pair of Beatles is supposed to
be gone. Therefore, for these two records they concnetrated on announcing
the most recent death).
On the _Beatles for Sale_ LP, the Beatles all wear black, and the
record includes the song "Baby's in Black." Black of course is a
traditional color of mourning--just the state you'd expect Paul and John
to be in after the deaths of two of their comrades.

1965:
On the cover of the _Nowhere Man_ EP, Ringo is sitting on a
stone monument, obviously meant to symbolize his tombstone. (Apparently
the 'forces' deciding what clues to drop decided to give Ringo a new
clue so he'd be even with George).
On the cover of the _Help!_ album, the Beatles are holding their
hands in semaphore positions. However, instead of spelling out "help"
as one would rightly expect, they spell out "NUJV." This is an
abbreviation for "New unknown John vocalist," indicating that John had
died and been replaced. And since the odds of the Beatles just
'coincidentally' picking four letters that match that phrase must be
millions to one, this MUST be a planned clue. On this album, the
Beatles (what's left of them, that is) stopped indicating a member's
death by showing him as different than the others. Indeed, since Paul
was now the only non-replacement in the band, *he* was shown as the
different one (ie, with his back to the camera on the back cover of
_Sgt Pepper_) to indicate that he was alive. That this would later be
interpreted as evidence of Paul's demise must have been a crushing irony
to the one remaining original Beatle.
In "I'm Looking through You," (from _Rubber Soul_), Paul sings
"You don't look different, but you have changed"--a reference to the
three replacements he had to surround himself with.

1966:
On _Revolver_, John#2 sings the song "I'm Only Sleeping." Sleep
is, of course, a metaphor for death (cf Hamlet's "Too sleep, perchance to
dream" soliloquy).
Also from Revolver, in "She Said She Said" John#2 sings "I know what
it's like to be dead," which the original John did indeed know by now.
In "Eleanor Rigby," Paul sings "Father McKenzie/ wiping the dirt from
his hands as he walks from the grave/No one was saved." 'Father McKenzie'
is obviously a metaphorical reference to Paul McCartney (after all, what
are the odds that Paul would by mere coincidence come up with a
character whose last name begins with 'Mc' just like his own?!), who
had far too often walked from the graves of his fellow band members. And
indeed none of the other Beatles had been 'saved' from death.

More clues will follow in Part 2 (a separate article)

Chris "Who'd have thunk they'd could have pulled this conspiracy off?" Fishel

An Earthling...Really!

Aug 31, 1994, 1:18:23 PM8/31/94
CHE STUD (ct...@kelvin.seas.Virginia.EDU) wrote:
<excellent article on clues deleted>

An excellent post! Someone shoud append it to the PID FAQ!

peace
Edward
--
Edward of Sim
tree...@netcom.com

David Matarasso

Aug 31, 1994, 3:54:09 PM8/31/94
CHE STUD (ct...@kelvin.seas.Virginia.EDU) wrote:
> During the most recent "Paul is dead" thread, philllll noted
> that if the clues were merely the result of coincidence, one would
> expect that there would be about as many death clues for the other

Brilliant. Brilliant. Bravo.

Chris Ham

Sep 5, 1994, 11:38:53 AM9/5/94
ct...@kelvin.seas.Virginia.EDU (CHE STUD) writes:

> In "Eleanor Rigby," Paul sings "Father McKenzie/ wiping the dirt from
>his hands as he walks from the grave/No one was saved." 'Father McKenzie'
>is obviously a metaphorical reference to Paul McCartney (after all, what
>are the odds that Paul would by mere coincidence come up with a
>character whose last name begins with 'Mc' just like his own?!), who
>had far too often walked from the graves of his fellow band members. And
>indeed none of the other Beatles had been 'saved' from death.

>More clues will follow in Part 2 (a separate article)

>Chris "Who'd have thunk they'd could have pulled this conspiracy off?" Fishel

Paul had it as 'Father McCartney' originally and changed it in case people
thought he was talking of his father.
We now know the real reason for the change.

Elvis