Libs SLAM "black sellout" Colin Powell

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2008, 6:08:48 PM10/19/08
Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
influence in the world."

Colin Powell has endorsed Barack Hussein Obama.

LOL

Really... LMFAO

Read and weep -

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/harrBy.htm

Singer Harry Belafonte took to the AM radiowaves on Tuesday morning to
slam Secretary of State Colin Powell as a sellout to the black race!

Belafonte, appearing on San Diego's 760 KFMB, told host Ted Leitner
that Powell was like a plantation slave who moves into the slave
owner's house and only says what his master wants him to say.

"There's an old saying," Belafonte began. "In the days of slavery,
there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and were those
slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the
house if you served the master... exactly the way the master intended
to have you serve him.

"Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When
Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master
wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/4/12/183155/559

Uncle Tom Powell Stumps for Massah Bush
Mr. Powell sir, you are a liar and an apologist for a crooked regime
known as the George W. Bush administration.
Mass graves are no longer filled? You piece of shit maybe you ought to
visit the morgue in Faloojah. I guess 600 graves to be filled in one
week isn't "mass" enough for you.
Anyway, that's a brief analysis of the utter pile of horse manure that
Secretary of State Uncle Tom Powell has been peddling to the American
people over the weekend.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/02/279755.shtml

House Negro Colin Powell Goes to Bat for White Masters

http://www.counterpunch.org/commentator01232003.html

A Traitor to Her Race
Condoleezza Rice: the Devil's Handmaiden
Powell was not chosen by Blacks, but by Bush. His opinion counts for
no more than that of Condoleezza Rice.

http://www.blackcommentator.com/80/80_cover_haiti.html

Colin Powell is “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
influence in the world in my lifetime.” – TransAfrica founder Randall
Robinson

http://www.blacknewsweekly.com/201.html

Belafonte won't back down from Powell House Nigger reference
Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday refused to
back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary of State Colin
Powell a house nigger in the Bush administration.

Dave

Oct 19, 2008, 9:19:00 PM10/19/08
> Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
> Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
> influence in the world."

What a dork. A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
Big deal. Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime party
even more significant.

slydrule

Oct 19, 2008, 9:30:44 PM10/19/08

"Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote in message
Powell broke from his party a long time ago. He's been leaning more to the
left since Bush forced him out of his administration. The fact that Powell
is endorsing Obama is not a surprise to anyone who see what kind of man he
is.

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2008, 9:37:28 PM10/19/08

Yeah, right.

Even hardcore lib stooge Ed Blum labeled Powell a "cheap sellout", now
he calls him a great Republican.

Those are just a few examples. Usenet is full of lib hatred for
Powell.

Lieberman's break with Dems for McCain was much more significant,
seeing how Powell has never ran as a Republican for anything.

Lieberman was actually a Dem VP candidate at one time. What does that
tell you about the sad state of the Democratic party?

Hint: A lot!

marcus

Oct 19, 2008, 9:45:34 PM10/19/08

Gee, maybe if Obama gets elected, he can send Powell to Iraq to find
all those WMDs that he told us about when he spoke to the UN back in
2003.

Dale Houstman

Oct 19, 2008, 10:36:37 PM10/19/08

If that is "leaning to the left" I'm a flying cod in a paper dress.
Obama is a centrist, NOT a radical, not even a progressive, and Colin
Powell is a moderate Republican who saw enough of the neo-con
dimwittedness to shift to a centrist candidate. Not much of a shift
really. Colin is a career-long kisser of powerful asses, a man who tried
to hush up the slaughter at My Lai, and a yes-man for Cheney's disaster
policy. He knew he was being asked to lie, and yet he did it anyway. The
fact that he is a military leader, and realized he would be putting men
in harm's way for a lie makes it almost unbearably ignomoinous.
As far as I'm personally concerned, his endorsement of Obama only proves
one thing: Obama is about a radical/left as Sideny Greenstreet was svelte.

dmh

slydrule

Oct 19, 2008, 10:50:15 PM10/19/08

"Dale Houstman" <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote in message

Obama is not a centrist. He just wants you to think he is. He has the most
liberal voting record in the Senate and he voted with his party leaders 97%
of the time. That is not a centrist. The Obama you see now is the centrist
obama. Go back and listen to Obama in the primaries. That's the real
Obama - the far left leaning Obama. The obama that voted 3 times against
medical support for live fetuses born of failed abortions. That is not the
vote of a centrist.

Powell said today his major concern was the possible appointment of 2 more
Republican judges to the Supreme Court. Those were his words. Today he
also talked about "reviewing the tax codes" to see who should pay more.
Again, not exactly Republican.

Obama is going to try to make hay with this endorsement that was probably
arranged a long time ago and save for an october surprise. But there was
never a chance that Powell would endorse the Republican candidate this year.
Powell's arguments for endorsing Obama come right from the left wing talking
points memo. Oh, and did I mention Powell like Obama is black.

The amazing thing about Obama is hw his supporters make all of these
assumptions about who he is. You say he is a centrist. Jesse Jackson says
he will end the "zionist bias in america's foreign policy". Farrekan says
he will bring a new era for teh nation of Islam. Biden says he never said
he would talk to the leaders of Iran without pre-conditions.

Yet no one looks at his record.

Obama has done nothing in his short career. His votes have been along party
lines while he has been in teh Senate. Hie voted "present" 130 times while
in the state senate. He was a community organizaer and an instructor for a
few years. But there is nothing in his record at any time that indicates he
is a doer or a leader. Yet his followers believe that if elected president
he will suddenly change into something he has never been.

You are being duped, by Obama and the complicit media that wants to see
history made. That is their self-interest but not in the interest of the
country. The country will have a black president some day, but we should
wait until we have one that is qualified to be president based on his/her
accomplishments, experience and competence, not ont he color of skin alone.

Thwapper® of Idjits

Oct 19, 2008, 11:09:34 PM10/19/08
Keep grumbling. He's the next CEO of the U.S. Government. Don't like it?
Vote for Sen. McCain. Doesn't matter.

mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Dave

Oct 19, 2008, 11:17:12 PM10/19/08
> Usenet is full of lib hatred for Powell.

Fine. He's also respected by lots of Democrats, not only for his military
service, but because he's not a neocon, but more of an old-fashioned
Republican.

> Lieberman's break with Dems for McCain was much more significant,
> seeing how Powell has never ran as a Republican for anything.
>
> Lieberman was actually a Dem VP candidate at one time. What does that
> tell you about the sad state of the Democratic party?
>
> Hint: A lot!

Incorrect. Lieberman's an opportunist. His support for McCain is merely
about support for the war, which is all about Lieberman's allegiance to
Israel, both as a Jew, and as a politician who receives funding from
pro-Israel groups.

Thwapper® of Idjits

Oct 19, 2008, 11:24:23 PM10/19/08
If you don't think that virtually every single person in the
politics-as-a-way-of-paying-the-bills livlihood game is an opportunist,
you're naive to the point of non-adulthood. mvm, 51

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Dave

Oct 19, 2008, 11:44:30 PM10/19/08
> If you don't think that virtually every single person in the
> politics-as-a-way-of-paying-the-bills livlihood game is an opportunist,
> you're naive to the point of non-adulthood. mvm, 51

Then why bother to vote?

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 12:22:48 AM10/20/08

slydrule wrote:

> Obama is not a centrist. He just wants you to think he is. He has the most
> liberal voting record in the Senate

Actually that's not true, and even it it were it would still rely on an
subjective definition of "liberal". By ANY standard, Dennis Kucinich is
vastly more liberal, and - from my perspective - the better choice.
But we take what we can.

> and he voted with his party leaders 97%
> of the time.

And McCain voted with the President at least 90% of the time, by his own
admission. The percentages means very little unless we invesitgate every
vote, delve into the complexities of every bill or issue, and weigh the
validity of the bill vis a vis ethics, reality, etc. You know - those
things neo-cons shit on for kicks.

>That is not a centrist.

Of course it is: the Democratic party (with whom he is agreeing) is
mainly centrist. So agreeing with them makes you a centrist. Only
neo-cons and kooks really believe Democrats are leftists, or even
liberals. They're pragmatics and bribe takes mostly.

dmh

Thwapper® of Idjits

Oct 20, 2008, 2:23:27 AM10/20/08

Simple. Your interests and the next guy's interests may be completely at
odds.*

He's looking at your concerns and interests and saying "I don't give a
fat baby's dick". Meanwhile, you're looking at his concerns and
interests and saying the same thing. If you don't vote and he does, you
have just fucked yourself over by letting him and his candidate have
their way with an agenda that doesn't address what's most important to
you. So the best you and him can do under this system is manage the
mutually assured destruction of each other's leverage in the game. If he
doesn't vote, and you do, you win. If neither of you vote it's also
a wash- but you can only control what _you_ do.

Now how hard is that? ;-).

Is it pretty? No. The alternative just happens to be even more fugly.

...Ah, things all children aren't taught...

*Let's say you earn $80,000/ yr. and your candidate is looking to raise
taxes on those earning twice what you earn.

The other guy earns $200K/ yr.

He hates your candidate.

The only way for him to whack your candidate is to vote for his own and
hope you don't vote.

For the most part, Republicans dont give a fuck about anyone but
themselves and their own wealth.

Democrats don't give a shit about wealth in the hands of Republicans
with more than they've got.

The rest is yak/yak/yak flag waving, jobs this, healthcare that, war
this, social security that.

The average fuck head out there thinks the POTUS is "daddy". He's about
as free as a hamster in a cage-- but don't talk about taking away his
freedom! [:-)]. Daddy can't really do much of dick with all the
dispersion of power, checks and balances in the system.

The REAL "Daddy" is the CEO of whoever he works for. Fuck head has ZERO
input with real daddy. No vote, no control, no rights...but you'd better
not tell fuck head he isn't "free". ;-).

If fuck head owns his own company, then chances are, he despises all
government. Hates the very concept of being taxed. Chances are then,
he's a Republican. As long as the GOP feeds him lies and bullshit about
"hands off Government" and "lowering taxes", his candidate ROCKS!

His candidate then goes ahead, grows Govt. by 40%, oversees the
nationalization the financial system ("Communism") and starts a war that
can't be logically defended, balloons the budget deficit, then shakes
his fist at "those damn libs!". Then he tells fuck head- "but at least
you're free- praise Jesus, here comes 'huntin' season".

'Murka.

Vote.

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 4:33:31 AM10/20/08

Well that speaks a lot about Al Gore's judgement.

I bet you voted for him 8 years ago as well.

Nice...

Elvis Kabong

Oct 20, 2008, 5:05:17 AM10/20/08

<libsr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 19, 6:19 pm, "Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote:
> > Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
> > Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
> > influence in the world."
>
> What a dork. A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> Big deal. Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime
> party
> even more significant.

Yeah, right.

Even hardcore lib stooge Ed Blum labeled Powell a "cheap sellout", now
he calls him a great Republican.

Learn how to quote in context if you insist on being a drooling
obsessive fanatic of mine.
Thank you for being my personal biographer and thanks for
compiling and cataloging all of my statements. Your rabid
dedication is duly noted. Now, try posting without imagining
that you are sucking my dick.

One more thing and try to let this sink into your single cell
brain: People can *actually* change their minds and/or
their opinions on occasion.

PS. You have no friends here and unless you clean
up your filthy and perverted act, but I doubt if that
would even work.

Even though you are obsessed with everything
I write, it will never help you become friends with me.
So stop imagining having sex with me. To me you are just
a creepy cockroach I keep stepping on.

Elvis Kabong

Oct 20, 2008, 5:08:18 AM10/20/08

"Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote in message

Doesn't Lieberman have a dual citizenship?
Wolfawitz and Pearle among other Duhbya cronies do.
Makes one wonder where their real allegiances are.

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 5:43:32 AM10/20/08

They are grasping for straws aren't they

I highly respect Colin Powell

DocDice

Oct 20, 2008, 5:46:54 AM10/20/08
> Belafonte won't back down from Powell House Nigger reference
> Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday refused to
> back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary of State Colin
> Powell a house nigger in the Bush administration.

I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with you,
and since you have nothing of substance to discuss you rely on racism,
homophobia and fear in general to get your radical points across. You
realize of course that the taliban and Nazism started the smae way.

Good luck with your scare tactics
I think America has wised up

DD

DocDice

Oct 20, 2008, 5:55:12 AM10/20/08
> Lieberman was actually a Dem VP candidate at one time. What does that
> tell you about the sad state of the Democratic party?
>
> Hint: A lot!

The issue we should all consider is what all of us can do to ensure
that after the election what can each of us do to set down our
political biases and become Americans again.

We have chosen to divide our great country into "conservative" and
"liberal", when the truth is that most Americans are neither one, but
somewhere in between.

I understand the two words above are used in this thread two emphasize
the "we" against "they" mentality that the OP wants to communicate.
However, all of us should take a moment to realize the reality of "us"
rather than "we" and "they".

DD

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 5:56:10 AM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 10:50 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:

> Obama is not a centrist.  He just wants you to think he is.  He has the most
> liberal voting record in the Senate and he voted with his party leaders 97%
> of the time.

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Liberal

Of course he voted with the Democrats 97% of the time

We were RIGHT at least that

> That is not a centrist.  The Obama you see now is the centrist
> obama.  Go back and listen to Obama in the primaries.

Every Presidential candidate, including your precious Bush, moves to
the center for the general election

 That's the real
> Obama - the far left leaning Obama.  The obama that voted 3 times against
> medical support for live fetuses born of failed abortions.

Disgusting lie, absolutely disgusting. Trying to raise the baby
killing issue.

There was already a law on the books that protect live fetuses; the
vote was an attempt to divide people and make issues which you right
wing nuts seem to be very good at so that you can use it as an issue

YOu don't want to stop abortions; you want that as an issue.
Otherwise, you would have stopped them by now

> Obama is going to try to make hay with this endorsement that was probably
> arranged a long time ago and save for an october surprise.

Wow, conspiracy theories.

> But there was
> never a chance that Powell would endorse the Republican candidate this year.
> Powell's arguments for endorsing Obama come right from the left wing talking
> points memo.   Oh, and did I mention Powell like Obama is black.

Yes, Dr. Powell has always been a left wing tool

> The amazing thing about Obama is hw his supporters make all of these
> assumptions about who he is.  You say he is a centrist.

Define centrist

>  Jesse Jackson says
> he will end the "zionist bias in america's foreign policy".  Farrekan says
> he will bring a new era for teh nation of Islam.  Biden says he never said
> he would talk to the leaders of Iran without pre-conditions.

I dislike Jesse Jackson and detest Farrekan. They don't speak for me
and they certainly don't speak for Obama

> Yet no one looks at his record.
>
> Obama has done nothing in his short career.  His votes have been along party
> lines while he has been in teh Senate.

We were right

> Hie voted "present" 130 times while
> in the state senate.

You obvioiusly do not understand the voting of "present" in the
Illinois senate so I will school you on this (boy you just parrot the
talking points). Present is a "NO" vote with an explanation.

Do some independent thinking and independent research for a change.

> He was a community organizaer and an instructor for a
> few years.  But there is nothing in his record at any time that indicates he
> is a doer or a leader.  Yet his followers believe that if elected president
> he will suddenly change into something he has never been.

He put together the most effective political movement in United States
history and beat the annointed Presidential candidate Senator
Clinton. If that's not impressive . . .

> You are being duped, by Obama and the complicit media that wants to see
> history made.

The complicit media. The liberal media. Repeat the mantra talking
points over and over again.

Most media is owned by large corporations. Sure, some of the
reporters are more liberal but they don't control what is covered

> That is their self-interest but not in the interest of the
> country. The country will have a black president some day, but we should
> wait until we have one that is qualified to be president based on his/her
> accomplishments, experience and competence, not ont he color of skin alone

The self-interest of the media is to make fucking money.

That's why CNN loved the extended primary season in the Democratic
party. The worked to assure that.

We Democrats could have said that it was because they wanted to
destroy the Democratic party but the truth is they just wanted it
because it was good for business.

I am not voting for Obama because he is black; I certainly wouldn't
vote for Clarence Thomas or that fascist former Secretary of State in
Ohio

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 6:02:23 AM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 12:22 am, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> slydrule wrote:
>
> > Obama is not a centrist.  He just wants you to think he is.  He has the most
> > liberal voting record in the Senate
>
> Actually that's not true, and even it it were it would still rely on an
> subjective definition of "liberal". By ANY standard, Dennis Kucinich is
> vastly more liberal, and - from my perspective - the better choice.
> But we take what we can.
>
> > and he voted with his party leaders 97%
> > of the time.
>
> And McCain voted with the President at least 90% of the time, by his own
> admission. The percentages means very little unless we invesitgate every
> vote, delve into the complexities of every bill or issue, and weigh the
> validity of the bill vis a vis ethics, reality, etc. You know - those
> things neo-cons shit on for kicks.

But that doesn't fit their talking points

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 6:03:26 AM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 9:37 pm, libsrui...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 19, 6:19 pm, "Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote:
>
> > > Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
> > > Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
> > > influence in the world."
>
> > What a dork.  A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> > Big deal.  Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> > isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime party
> > even more significant.
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> Even hardcore lib stooge Ed Blum labeled Powell a "cheap sellout", now
> he calls him a great Republican.
>
> Those are just a few examples. Usenet is full of lib hatred for
> Powell.
>
> Lieberman's break with Dems for McCain was much more significant,
> seeing how Powell has never ran as a Republican for anything.

Lieberman's break is a hissy fit for being defeated in the primary

He is a bitter old man so no wonder he is supporting McCain; birds of
a feather

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 7:01:57 AM10/20/08

Why? For his part in attempting to cover up the My Lai massacre? Or
perhaps for his lifetime of kissing the buttocks of power? Or perhaps
just for lying to the U.N. and costing the lives of countless thousands
even though he knew the entire thing was a great lie?

He looks good in a suit. That's about it...

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 7:10:39 AM10/20/08

Yes. But really they can't help thmselves, and Democrats can be just as
full of buzzwords and half-considered ideas that melt at the first sign
of disadvantage. It's why true leftists have always mistrusted
mainstream liberalism. Like all pragmatics, their ideals are only
conveniences. One only has to look at the toadyism that is the
Democratic Party over the last eight (or more) years to see a politicasl
philosophy marred by its attempts to not rock the boat, even if that
boat is sinking.

I'm voting for Obama this year (and I haven't made a habit of voting for
anyone in the Presidential fraud fiesta), but not because I think he's a
leftist, or even someone of particular political stamina. I just want to
see and hear a President who can speak well and seems to have at least a
nominal understanding of what thought is. McCain is a human washout, a
man who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest
victories. I've just about had it with that already.

dmh

Doc Dice

Oct 20, 2008, 7:20:40 AM10/20/08
McCain is a human washout, a
> man who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest
> victories. I've just about had it with that already.

I am also voitng for Obama for hte reasons you mention. However, You
need to realize that McCain is a true American hero. You can not take
that away from him. Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify him to be
president.

McCain can not control the lies and distortions that the Republican
National Committee puts out.
We all need to seperate the two.

DD

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 8:22:00 AM10/20/08

Doc Dice wrote:
> McCain is a human washout, a
>
>>man who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest
>>victories. I've just about had it with that already.
>

> I am also voitng for Obama for hte reasons you mention. However, You
> need to realize that McCain is a true American hero. You can not take
> that away from him. Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify him to be
> president.

Actually, I CAN (and DO) take that away from him. As much as his war
experience is far from enviable, I don't see at all how it can be termed
"heroic": first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
nothing heroic about this. Also, by all accounts (from his comrades in
arms) his actions during the war were either unexceptional or -
sometimes - rather cursory and cowardly, as when he left a ship during a
time when a disaster threatened the lives of many. While others stayed
and tried to help their friends who were being consumed by flames, John
found it more convenient to leave ship and "dog around" on the mainland.
By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,
called his own wife a "cunt" in front of reporters, and (to top off the
"hero" stuff) he traded in info for special treatment from his
Vietnamese captors, and made several films for them. While one might be
no better under the circumstances, it hardly qualifies him as a hero. At
most a victim.

> McCain can not control the lies and distortions that the Republican
> National Committee puts out.

Of course he can. And he certainly can control (or at the very least
admonish and repudiate) the ads he "approves of" or the ugliness that
radiates from his audiences. When given the chance to do so, he made one
photo-op attempt to rein in that lynch mob, and then promptly went back
to basking in its glow, and making excuses(or the usual redirects).
Obama has repeatedly calmed the comparitively mild "boos" of his
audiences. John - far from being a hero - is a typically shoddy piece of
work.

dmh

dmh

Doc Dice

Oct 20, 2008, 8:33:28 AM10/20/08
first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
> slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
> nothing heroic about this.

As an ex-USN guy, I can tell you that during any emergency onboard a
carrier it is standard procedure to get the planes off ASAP. That is
one of the first things that must happen.

> By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,
> called his own wife a "cunt" in front of reporters, and (to top off the
> "hero" stuff) he traded in info for special treatment from his

>Vietnamese captors.

I suspect the above is not entirely accurate.

DD

Snooty Rosignor

Oct 20, 2008, 10:37:40 AM10/20/08

"Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote in message

>> Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
>> Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
>> influence in the world."
>
> What a dork. A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> Big deal. Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime
> party even more significant.

I think people are making too much of this matter, imagine what a better
world this would be if we had Rev Jesse Jackson and Farakhan speaking to
Americans on a daily basis.

Mo Chee booger for everybody!

RichL

Oct 20, 2008, 9:34:22 AM10/20/08
Doc Dice <steve_j...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> McCain can not control the lies and distortions that the Republican
> National Committee puts out. We all need to seperate the two.

He should be able to at least control his own running mate. He either
can't or won't.

And to hear McCain talk, you would think William Ayers is the most
serious issue facing the country!

kT

Oct 20, 2008, 10:50:13 AM10/20/08
Snooty Rosignor wrote:

> Rev Jesse Jackson and Farakhan speaking to
> Americans on a daily basis.

Why do you hate America and Americans for their freedoms?

Dave

Oct 20, 2008, 11:24:39 AM10/20/08
>> Incorrect. Lieberman's an opportunist. His support for McCain is merely
>> about support for the war, which is all about Lieberman's allegiance to
>> Israel, both as a Jew, and as a politician who receives funding from
>> pro-Israel groups.
>
> Well that speaks a lot about Al Gore's judgement.

I may not care for Lieberman, but he is knowledgable and experienced and had
been very popular. Also, he's a moderate and religious, which, for some,
provided balance to the ticket. So, yes, on those basises, he was a good
pick.

> I bet you voted for him 8 years ago as well.

lol Who was I gonna vote for? It was pretty clear right off that Bush was
an unqualified petulant dumbass, and he's proved it in spades.

Snooty Rosignor

Oct 20, 2008, 1:12:04 PM10/20/08

>>> Incorrect. Lieberman's an opportunist. His support for McCain is merely
>>> about support for the war, which is all about Lieberman's allegiance to
>>> Israel, both as a Jew, and as a politician who receives funding from
>>> pro-Israel groups.
>>
>> Well that speaks a lot about Al Gore's judgement.
>
> I may not care for Lieberman, but he is knowledgable and experienced and
> had been very popular. Also, he's a moderate and religious, which, for
> some, provided balance to the ticket. So, yes, on those basises, he was a
> good pick.

I agree, :ieverman would have been a great VP, or President, Puting a guy
in charge with less that 300 days experience is just nuts, you can argue
but your nuts, face the facts!

Th wapper® of Idjits

Oct 20, 2008, 12:18:46 PM10/20/08
It will be interesting to see if 1 single major corporation accepts Karl
Rove as a board member or Sr. Executive. If so, they're to be boycotted.

He'll set up his own shop I suppose and sickeningly, slime will beget
more slime.

The filth you're responding to here Doc is just every pc. of _____ under
Tom Metzger white hood. That guy's penance is, he has to awaken being
himself every day, all over again. :-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Th wapper® of Idjits

Oct 20, 2008, 12:21:13 PM10/20/08

A++ :-) mvm

Lookingglass

Oct 20, 2008, 12:47:32 PM10/20/08

"Dale Houstman" <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote

> I'm voting for Obama this year (and I haven't made a habit of voting for
> anyone in the Presidential fraud fiesta), but not because I think he's a
> leftist, or even someone of particular political stamina. I just want to
> see and hear a President who can speak well and seems to have at least a
> nominal understanding of what thought is. McCain is a human washout, a man
> who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest victories.
> I've just about had it with that already.
>
> dmh

As has been shown this election season, Obama will bring some dignity back
to the title of "President". That is something. If he can bring that sense
of authenticity to bear on that high office, it goes a long way to repairing
the damage that has been done to the White House world wide. I don't envy
his position. I wish him Good Luck.

www.Shemakhan.com

Lookingglass

Oct 20, 2008, 1:00:47 PM10/20/08

"Dale Houstman" <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote

> Actually, I CAN (and DO) take that away from him. As much as his war
> experience is far from enviable, I don't see at all how it can be termed
> "heroic": first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
> slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
> nothing heroic about this. Also, by all accounts (from his comrades in
> arms) his actions during the war were either unexceptional or -
> sometimes - rather cursory and cowardly, as when he left a ship during a
> time when a disaster threatened the lives of many. While others stayed
> and tried to help their friends who were being consumed by flames, John
> found it more convenient to leave ship and "dog around" on the mainland.
> By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,
> called his own wife a "cunt" in front of reporters, and (to top off the
> "hero" stuff) he traded in info for special treatment from his
> Vietnamese captors, and made several films for them. While one might be
> no better under the circumstances, it hardly qualifies him as a hero. At
> most a victim.

What is a hero?

he·ro -noun, plural -roes;
1. a man of distinguished courage or
ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has
performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: "He was a local
hero when he saved the drowning child."

It seems to me all McCain did was survive in the prison camps.

He is a *survivor*.

www.Shemakhan.com

thinsp.png

slydrule

Oct 20, 2008, 7:05:38 PM10/20/08

> slydrule wrote:
>

>> Obama is not a centrist. He just wants you to think he is. He has the
>> most liberal voting record in the Senate
>
> Actually that's not true, and even it it were it would still rely on an
> subjective definition of "liberal". By ANY standard, Dennis Kucinich is
> vastly more liberal, and - from my perspective - the better choice.
> But we take what we can.

Maybe, but Obama is still a very far left liberal. If you need to compare
him to Kucinich, then my point is made.

>> and he voted with his party leaders 97% of the time.
>
> And McCain voted with the President at least 90% of the time, by his own
> admission. The percentages means very little unless we invesitgate every
> vote, delve into the complexities of every bill or issue, and weigh the
> validity of the bill vis a vis ethics, reality, etc. You know - those
> things neo-cons shit on for kicks.

90% is actually not quite accurate. Even the l;eft supported fact check.org
debunked that one. The truth is, McCain disagreed with Bush a lot more than
Obama disagreed with Pelosi and Reid who are both very liberal.

McCain voted agaisnt the Bush tax cuts...do you remember? The Republicans
skewered him for that.
He vote against waterboarding or I should say he voted that it was a form of
torture that should be stopped.
He is at odd with Bush and his party over the illegal immigration issue too
as he was with the McCain Fiengold act, which ironically is coming back to
hurt him in his campaign against Obama.

McCain is not GW Bush and frankly, he is not even much of a conservative on
most issues. He understands business taxes are pointless, because he
doesn't see big businesses as bogeymen. He understands that raising
business taxes means fewer jobs or higher prices.

>>That is not a centrist.
>
> Of course it is: the Democratic party (with whom he is agreeing) is mainly
> centrist. So agreeing with them makes you a centrist. Only neo-cons and
> kooks really believe Democrats are leftists, or even liberals. They're
> pragmatics and bribe takes mostly.
>
> dmh

This is the problem with ideologies. From your vantage point you see
yourself in the middle. From where I stand and by definition, liberal is
not centrist.

slydrule

Oct 20, 2008, 7:13:33 PM10/20/08
I fear for this country if people like you nut cases arguing about this get
in control. McCain is a hero by any definition. Anyone who endures what he
endured and chose to continue his torture rather than leave his buddies
behind is a hero. McCain is a hero who chose to serve his country and its
people like him that have protected your right to sound like idiots.

If McCain is not a hero, then what are people like Obama who have not
endured anything? Have not sacrificed anything? Have taken from the land
and given nothing back?

"Lookingglass" <Shem...@comcast.net> wrote in message

slydrule

Oct 20, 2008, 7:15:36 PM10/20/08

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Of course you do. But, Bushlyed, how come you are not PowellLyed? After
all wans't it Colin Powell who went before the UN and made teh case to go to
war in Iraq? You hypocrisy is startling.

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 8:58:21 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 10:12 am, "Snooty Rosignor" <Sno...@ACS.net> wrote:

> I agree,  :ieverman would have been a great VP, or President,  Puting a guy
> in charge with less that 300 days experience is just nuts,  you can argue
> but your nuts, face the facts!

BINGO!

That's why I won't vote for Obama, either.

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 9:01:25 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 2:05 am, "Elvis Kabong" <ampscie...@tuneland.com> wrote:
> <libsrui...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 19, 6:19 pm, "Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote:
>
> > > Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
> > > Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
> > > influence in the world."
>
> > What a dork. A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> > Big deal. Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> > isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime
> > party
> > even more significant.
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> Even hardcore lib stooge Ed Blum labeled Powell a "cheap sellout", now
> he calls him a great Republican.

> Learn how to quote in context if you insist on being a drooling
> obsessive fanatic of mine.
> Thank you for being my personal biographer and thanks for
> compiling and cataloging all of my statements. Your rabid
> dedication is duly noted. Now, try posting without imagining
> that you are sucking my dick.
>
> One more thing and try to let this sink into your single cell
> brain: People can *actually* change their minds and/or
> their opinions on occasion.
>
> PS. You have no friends here and unless you clean
> up your filthy and perverted act, but I doubt if that
> would even work.
>
> Even though you are obsessed with everything
> I write, it will never help you become friends with me.
> So stop imagining having sex with me. To me you are just
> a creepy cockroach I keep stepping on.

I'm so far in your head, I found your non-functioning pea-sized lib
brain.

And guess what, it has "tilt" flashing on it.

LOL

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 9:20:17 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 7:05 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:
> "Dale Houstman" <d...@skypoint.com> wrote in message

> > slydrule wrote:
>
> >> Obama is not a centrist.  He just wants you to think he is.  He has the
> >> most liberal voting record in the Senate
>
> > Actually that's not true, and even it it were it would still rely on an
> > subjective definition of "liberal". By ANY standard, Dennis Kucinich is
> > vastly more liberal, and - from my perspective - the better choice.
> > But we take what we can.
>
> Maybe, but Obama is still a very far left liberal.  If you need to compare
> him to Kucinich, then my point is made.

Slydrule's posts reminds me of the old TV program "Truth or
Consequences"

He says one grandiose outrageous statement then when called on it, he
says maybe but . . .

Very entertaining

> 90% is actually not quite accurate.  Even the l;eft supported fact check.org
> debunked that one.  The truth is, McCain disagreed with Bush a lot more than
> Obama disagreed with Pelosi and Reid who are both very liberal.

Fact check org is not left supported

> McCain voted agaisnt the Bush tax cuts...do you remember?

Now he is a champion of it

> He is at odd with Bush and his party over the illegal immigration issue too

Which he has changed again for political convenience

> McCain is not GW Bush and frankly, he is not even much of a conservative on
> most issues.  He understands business taxes are pointless, because he
> doesn't see big businesses as bogeymen.  He understands that raising
> business taxes means fewer jobs or higher prices.

No one is raising business taxes

> This is the problem with ideologies.  From your vantage point you see
> yourself in the middle.  From where I stand and by definition, liberal is
> not centrist.

To slydrule, Louie XIV was a liberal

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 9:22:40 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 7:13 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:
> I fear for this country if people like you nut cases arguing about this get
> in control.  McCain is a hero by any definition.  Anyone who endures what he
> endured and chose to continue his torture rather than leave his buddies
> behind is a hero.  McCain is a hero who chose to serve his country and its
> people like him that have protected your right to sound like idiots.
>
> If McCain is not a hero, then what are people like Obama who have not
> endured anything?  Have not sacrificed anything?  Have taken from the land
> and given nothing back?

McCain was a brave soldier especially as a POW

But he lacks character as evidenced by his cheating on his crippled
wife (you guys were up in arms over John Edwards doing this but I
guess it is OK for McCain) and even went further than Edwards by
uncerimoniously dumping her for a beer heiress (Edwards is still
married to his wife)

The character test seems to be only for liberals and Democrats

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 9:24:00 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 7:15 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:
> "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He was lied to and as a man of known integrity, I have to give him the
benefit of the doubt since he was given the same cherry picked
intelligence that was given to the Senate

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 10:01:19 PM10/20/08

Doc Dice wrote:
> first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
>
>>slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
>>nothing heroic about this.
>

> As an ex-USN guy, I can tell you that during any emergency onboard a
> carrier it is standard procedure to get the planes off ASAP. That is
> one of the first things that must happen.

What in hell does that have to do with the statement about killing
people from a high altitude?

>>By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,
>>called his own wife a "cunt" in front of reporters, and (to top off the
>>"hero" stuff) he traded in info for special treatment from his
>>Vietnamese captors.
>

> I suspect the above is not entirely accurate.
>
> DD

I suspect you don't have a clue. And - to be perfectly frank - I also
suspect that this information - gathered from people who knew him when
he was in the service and/or a prisoner - is a trifle more accurate and
relevant than your suspicions.

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 10:06:11 PM10/20/08

No now that position has been replaced with the phoney ACORN "scandal"
in which not one fraudulent vote has, was, or could have been cast.
We're supposed to believe this is the most shocking and corrupt thing
this charlatan has ever witnessed. Until it is replaces with
astonishment at the sheer volume of money the Obama campaign has
gathered. Sound like penis envy...

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 10:11:05 PM10/20/08

He's inheriting a shit storm and I think he's smart enough to know it.
Supposedly the Bush gang were hoping they could hold off the overt signs
of the Grand Smash until after he took office, then blame it on the
Dems. This is how politics ruins democracies - by making a game of
people's disasters.

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 10:15:29 PM10/20/08

Doc Dice wrote:
> first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
>
>>slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
>>nothing heroic about this.
>

> As an ex-USN guy, I can tell you that during any emergency onboard a
> carrier it is standard procedure to get the planes off ASAP. That is
> one of the first things that must happen.

If you're responding to the incident about his leaving the ship during a
disaster of a fire: he DIDN'T get a plane off ASAP - he left by
himself, using his own two legs, while his shipmates battled the flames
in an attempt to save his supposed comrades. He found the allures of
mainland drinking and whoring much more to his liking than battling a
fire. Again - who can blame him or imagine they might do better - but it
hardly qualifies him as a hero which - if it means anything at all -
must include the idea of standing by your brothers in time of need, and
at least pretending to put yourself in harm's way for some fading ideal.
He didn't: he's a putz.

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 10:18:30 PM10/20/08

slydrule wrote:
> I fear for this country if people like you nut cases arguing about this get
> in control. McCain is a hero by any definition. Anyone who endures what he
> endured and chose to continue his torture rather than leave his buddies
> behind is a hero. McCain is a hero who chose to serve his country and its
> people like him that have protected your right to sound like idiots.

It's all bullshit you know.

dmh

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 10:36:09 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 5:22 am, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> Doc Dice wrote:
> >  McCain is a human washout, a
>
> >>man who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest
> >>victories. I've just about had it with that already.
>
> > I am also voitng for Obama for hte reasons you mention. However, You
> > need to realize that McCain is a true American hero. You can not take
> > that away from him. Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify him to be
> > president.
>
> Actually, I CAN (and DO) take that away from him. As much as his war
> experience is far from enviable, I don't see at all how it can be termed
> "heroic": first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
> slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude.

Gee, welcome to last century. Shit-for-brains here would rather be
dead and parachute with a body bomb. At least it would be "heroic" by
him.

You probably envy "heroic" suicide bombers as well.

What a sick and twisted liberal.

> I see
> nothing heroic about this.

So says the chickenshit who wants others to defend his country for
him. Do you know how many lives were saved in the last two gulf wars
because of "heroic" pilots? What happens when they get shot down and
are paraded and totured or killed? Think they are still cowards?

We wouldn't have the superior army we do without pilots and smart
missiles, lib.

> Also, by all accounts

Not true. Another lib lie. There are plenty who actually served with
McCain who say different.

You mean "by all LIB LIAR accounts", jackass. BFD.

> By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,

Looks like this lib never heard of the Kennedys.

...and you do know your messiah and hero thinks McCain is an American
hero?

You gotta love the ignorance of libs....

Back to Mike Moore dot com for re-education for this blind fool lib...

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 10:43:48 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 10:00 am, "Lookingglass" <Shemak...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Dale Houstman" <d...@skypoint.com> wrote

Uh, he served in a war for the US.

That makes him and everyone else who has a hero, you cowardly,
liberal, backstabbing piece of shit.

Geez, just when you think libs can't any dumber or lower...

> www.Shemale.com

Leave your gay porno out of it, lib.

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 10:46:03 PM10/20/08

You forgot about the Kennedys, shithead.

You're gonna cry like a baby when Teddy dies, admit it, you piece of
shit.

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 10:47:21 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 6:34 am, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You mean Joe the Plumber not making over 250k isn't?

Typical dumbass lib...

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 11:07:42 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 2:46 am, DocDice <steve_johns...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > Belafonte won't back down from Powell House Nigger reference
> > Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday refused to
> > back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary of State Colin
> > Powell a house nigger in the Bush administration.
>
> I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with you,

I define lib as any cowardly sack of shit I deem fit.

> and since you have nothing of substance to discuss you rely on racism,
> homophobia and fear in general to get your radical  points across.

LMFAO

Those are "LIB" quotes, lib.

> You
> realize of course that the taliban and Nazism started the smae way.

BINGO!

I've said it over and over, Obama's rise is very similar to the rise
of Hitler.

Both had little to no experience.
Both had their Hitler and Obama Jugend.
Both came to power after a stock market crash and unpopular war,
setting the stage for radical "change".
Both were labeled "the messiah".
Both favored huge outdoor rallies at night.
The Nazis blamed the Jews for everything and said they were the rich
and controlled everything.
Obama and Dems blame Bush and the Repubs for everything and say they
are the rich and control everything.
Goebbels made one-sided, anti-Jew propaganda films like "The Eternal
Jew" which depicted Jews in candid shots, with sinister music and a
haunting commentary.
Michael Moore and Spike Lee made one-sided, anti-Bush/Repub propaganda
films like "Fahrenheit 9/11" and about Katrina which depicted Bush/
Repubs in candid shots, with sinister music and a haunting commentary.

Without hard times and scapegoats, radical change like Obama and
Hitler could never happen.

History - look into it.

> I think America has wised up

Unfortunately, Obama leads in the polls and it looks like the mistakes
the Germans made will be repeated by the racist and hateful libs.

Why do you think blacks are voting by skin color?

Why do you think libs want control of everything?

Why do you think they want to silence the Limbaughs and fund Acorn (a
pro-Obama group) with tax dollars?

View and weep -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Ep1tkNOUU

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 11:09:26 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 9:18 am, Th wapper® of Idjits <Fac...@URatrollNOTi.com>
wrote:

> DocDice wrote:
> >> Belafonte won't back down from Powell House Nigger reference
> >> Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday refused to
> >> back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary of State Colin
> >> Powell a house nigger in the Bush administration.
>
> > I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with you,
> > and since you have nothing of substance to discuss you rely on racism,
> > homophobia and fear in general to get your radical  points across. You
> > realize of course that the taliban and Nazism started the smae way.
>
> > Good luck  with your scare tactics
> > I think America has wised up
>
> > DD
>
> It will be interesting to see if 1 single major corporation accepts Karl
> Rove as a board member or Sr. Executive. If so, they're to be boycotted.

Rove is a high paid commentator on cable news ratings leader FOXNews,
you crazy loon.

libcrus...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 11:14:06 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 4:15 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:
> "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He's not powellyed because he's a snot-nosed kid with no life.

All he knows is everything he learned from Mike Moore dot com.

He's your basic everyday dumbshit lib on mommy's computer.

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 11:15:33 PM10/20/08

libcrus...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2:46 am, DocDice <steve_johns...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>> Belafonte won't back down from Powell House Nigger reference
>>> Singer Harry Belafonte is holding his ground and on Tuesday
>>> refused to back down from his remarks last week calling Secretary
>>> of State Colin Powell a house nigger in the Bush administration.
>>
>> I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with
>> you,
>

> I define lib as any cowardly sack of shit I deem fit.

Just when you thought Western culture was grinding to a brutish and
ignominious denouement, along comes a New Cicero, with the brain of an
opiated angel and the tongue of a mudlark in aspic. It gives one hope
for the future, when all men shall be turnips...

It's interesting to see how degraded a conservative can become will such
little effort. It's almost as if it's second-nature to them.

dmh

Dale Houstman

Oct 20, 2008, 11:17:10 PM10/20/08

libcrus...@gmail.com wrote:

> Rove is a high paid commentator on cable news ratings leader FOXNews,
> you crazy loon.

Close: he's actually a highly paid whore for a banana oil outlet.

dmh

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 11:49:02 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 11:14 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:

> He's not powellyed because he's a snot-nosed kid with no life.
>
> All he knows is everything he learned from Mike Moore dot com.

Is there a mike moore dot com?

> He's your basic everyday dumbshit lib on mommy's computer

I will bet $5000 that this "dumbshit lib" will beat you by 10 IQ
points

Initiating personal insults. Wow, what a unique idea.

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 11:53:29 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 11:07 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:

> I define lib as any cowardly sack of shit I deem fit.

Cowardly sack of shit? You mean like Rush Limbaugh who avoided the
war in Vietnam, which he so patriotically supported, because of a
pimple on his butt or Dick Cheney who had other priorities rather than
fight in this same war which he also so patriotically supported

> I've said it over and over, Obama's rise is very similar to the rise
> of Hitler.

First you compare Obama to Jimmy Carter, then to Hitler. I am sure
Attila the Hun will be next.

.
> Michael Moore and Spike Lee made one-sided, anti-Bush/Repub propaganda
> films like "Fahrenheit 9/11" and about Katrina which depicted Bush/
> Repubs in candid shots, with sinister music and a haunting commentary.

Yes, and we know all the fine work Moore and Lee did for Hitler

> Without hard times and scapegoats, radical change like Obama and
> Hitler could never happen.
>

> Why do you think they want to silence the Limbaughs and fund Acorn (a

> pro-Obama group) with tax dollars?

Don't want to silence Limbaugh at all; I laugh everytime he gets so
emotional

bushlyed

Oct 20, 2008, 11:55:35 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 10:46 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:

> You forgot about the Kennedys, shithead.
>
> You're gonna cry like a baby when Teddy dies, admit it, you piece of
> shit

Lovely. Piece of shit.

Kennedy is not running for President, you ignorant moron.

Plus, Kennedy's actions were not intentional; McCain's was.

bushlyed

Oct 21, 2008, 12:00:43 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 10:36 pm, libsrui...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 20, 5:22 am, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
>

> You probably envy "heroic" suicide bombers as well.
>
> What a sick and twisted liberal.

How dare you imply that just because someone is a liberal, they even
suicide bombers.

I will have you know that I was in New York on 9/11 and there is no
way I envy the people who attacked my city and you are dispicable to
accuse other patriotic Americans of that.

> So says the chickenshit who wants others to defend his country for
> him.

No that would be Rush Limbaugh (deferment for a pimple on his butt),
Dick Cheney (five deferments, had other priorities), George Bush (did
not even complete his cush Air National Guard assignment)

Meanwhile, liberals like George McGovern (flew bombing missions over
Germany), John Kerry (won several commendations from the Navy)
distinguished themselves in battle

Fattush

Oct 21, 2008, 2:33:46 AM10/21/08
On Oct 19, 9:36 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> slydrule wrote:
> > "Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote in message

> >>What a dork.  A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> >>Big deal.  Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> >>isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime
> >>party even more significant.
>
> > Powell broke from his party a long time ago.  He's been leaning more to the
> > left since Bush forced him out of his administration.  The fact that Powell
> > is endorsing Obama is not a surprise to anyone who see what kind of man he
> > is.
>
> If that is "leaning to the left" I'm a flying cod in a paper dress.

That's a funny expression. I never heard of that one.

> Obama is a centrist, NOT a radical, not even a progressive,

One's man "centrist" is another man's communist.

Elvis Kabong

Oct 21, 2008, 5:08:45 AM10/21/08

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's opposite world with gelded-loser.
He believes fiction and thinks reality is fake.
He lives his life in movie theaters and in the den with the
TV continually on if he's not expressing his filthy perverted
insanity. Secretly he also believes Michael Moore movies
are more accurate than reality, but to cover up his insane
stupidity, he attacks Moore and any liberal or independent
who has the ability to think for themselves and knows how
to interpret reality.

Elvis Kabong

Oct 21, 2008, 5:13:24 AM10/21/08

On Oct 20, 11:14 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:

> He's not powellyed because he's a snot-nosed kid with no life.
>
> All he knows is everything he learned from Mike Moore dot com.

Is there a mike moore dot com?

There sure is.
Here:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestnews/

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:16:48 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 8:15 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:

LOL

This sad loser reads nursery rhymes and repeats them here.

Dude, Lennon was gay, deal with it...

LOL

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:18:09 AM10/21/08

Uh, Limbaugh isn't running for office.

McCain is a war vet and Palin has a son in Iraq, what has Oboner done,
Powellyed?

Next...

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:21:33 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 8:49 pm, bushlyed <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 11:14 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > He's not powellyed because he's a snot-nosed kid with no life.
>
> > All he knows is everything he learned from Mike Moore dot com.
>
> Is there a mike moore dot com?
>
> > He's your basic everyday dumbshit lib on mommy's computer
>
> I will bet $5000 that this "dumbshit lib" will beat you by 10 IQ
> points

Remember the last time you said that and then you swore up and down
that Israel never bombed Iraq's nuke facilities, saying instead it was
Iran's?

Yeah, I could spot you 10 points and still win by 30.

Later, snot-nosed kid!

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:24:48 AM10/21/08
On Oct 21, 2:13 am, "Elvis Kabong" <ampscie...@tuneland.com> wrote:
> "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 11:14 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > He's not powellyed because he's a snot-nosed kid with no life.
>
> > All he knows is everything he learned from Mike Moore dot com.
>
> Is there a mike moore dot com?
> There sure is.
> Here:http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestnews/

http://www.moorewatch.com/

"Dedicated to unearthing the truth behind the doublespeak and
falsehood that spews from the mouth (and keyboard) of Michael Moore on
a regular basis."

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:29:38 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 8:55 pm, bushlyed <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 10:46 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > You forgot about the Kennedys, shithead.
>
> > You're gonna cry like a baby when Teddy dies, admit it, you piece of
> > shit
>
> Lovely.  Piece of shit.
>
> Kennedy is not running for President, you ignorant moron.

Kennedy is a lib hero, boy.

> Plus, Kennedy's actions were not intentional; McCain's was.

How would you know, you slept with both?

ZING!!!!!

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2008, 5:35:15 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 9:00 pm, bushlyed <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 10:36 pm, libsrui...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Oct 20, 5:22 am, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
>
> > You probably envy "heroic" suicide bombers as well.
>
> > What a sick and twisted liberal.
>
> How dare you imply that just because someone is a liberal, they even
> suicide bombers.

I said "sick and twisted liberal". That's different than your basic
hate-filled moron liberal.

> I will have you know that I was in New York on 9/11

And McCain was being tortured in a cell while you were bouncing around
in your dad's sac.

> and there is no
> way I envy the people who attacked my city and you are dispicable to
> accuse other patriotic Americans of that.

Then explain the "bushlyed" name, coward.

You support terrorism, lib... admit it. You like Osama.

> > So says the chickenshit who wants others to defend his country for
> > him.
>
> No that would be Rush Limbaugh (deferment for a pimple on his butt),
> Dick Cheney (five deferments, had other priorities), George Bush (did
> not even complete his cush Air National Guard assignment)

You forgot Clinton.

> Meanwhile, liberals like George McGovern (flew bombing missions over
> Germany),

You mean that coward killed people from airplanes? Why do libs think
he is heroic for that and not McCain.

> John Kerry (won several commendations from the Navy)
> distinguished themselves in battle

John Kerry said he raped, pillaged and cut off ears. Weird heroes you
got, kid.

You lose... again.

DocDice

Oct 21, 2008, 10:19:25 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 11:07 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:

> > I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with you,
>
> I define lib as any cowardly sack of shit I deem fit.

Now that we understand you are speaking from ignorance and are only
posting to get a reaction from anyone who will reciprocate, we can't
put you in the proper framework.

Kill file, "sic em"

DD

El Avatar 2 'O'

Oct 21, 2008, 11:10:10 AM10/21/08

It's the Tao my man. Good move. :-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/2hj395

Me

Oct 21, 2008, 11:31:25 AM10/21/08
On Oct 19, 10:36 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> slydrule wrote:
> > "Dave" <nos...@spamalot.net> wrote in message

> >>What a dork.  A few hand picked examples of liberal criticism of Powell.
> >>Big deal.  Even if Powell were universally disliked by liberals--which he
> >>isn't--it would make this endorsement, and the break with his longtime
> >>party even more significant.
>
> > Powell broke from his party a long time ago.  He's been leaning more to the
> > left since Bush forced him out of his administration.  The fact that Powell
> > is endorsing Obama is not a surprise to anyone who see what kind of man he
> > is.
>
> If that is "leaning to the left" I'm a flying cod in a paper dress.
> Obama is a centrist, NOT a radical, not even a progressive, and Colin
> Powell is a moderate Republican who saw enough of the neo-con
> dimwittedness to shift to a centrist candidate. Not much of a shift
> really. Colin is a career-long kisser of powerful asses, a man who tried
> to hush up the slaughter at My Lai, and a  yes-man for Cheney's disaster
> policy. He knew he was being asked to lie, and yet he did it anyway. The
> fact that he is a military leader, and realized he would be putting men
> in harm's way for a lie makes it almost unbearably ignomoinous.
> As far as I'm personally concerned, his endorsement of Obama only proves
> one thing: Obama is about a radical/left as Sideny Greenstreet was svelte.
>
> dmh- Hide quoted text -

Hi Dale!! Nice to see that you still have shit for brains. It must
stink when you exhale.

Me

Oct 21, 2008, 11:32:51 AM10/21/08
On Oct 20, 8:22 am, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> Doc Dice wrote:
> >  McCain is a human washout, a
>
> >>man who seemingly would lie and slander to achieve the smallest
> >>victories. I've just about had it with that already.
>
> > I am also voitng for Obama for hte reasons you mention. However, You
> > need to realize that McCain is a true American hero. You can not take
> > that away from him. Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify him to be
> > president.
>
> Actually, I CAN (and DO) take that away from him. As much as his war
> experience is far from enviable, I don't see at all how it can be termed
> "heroic": first off, he was a fighter pilot - those "flyboys" who
> slaughter indiscriminately from the (relative) safety of altitude. I see
> nothing heroic about this. Also, by all accounts (from his comrades in
> arms) his actions during the war were either unexceptional or -
> sometimes - rather cursory and cowardly, as when he left a ship during a
> time when a disaster threatened the lives of many. While others stayed
> and tried to help their friends who were being consumed by flames, John
> found it more convenient to leave ship and "dog around" on the mainland.
> By other accounts he has always treated women as his spunk receptors,
> called his own wife a "cunt" in front of reporters, and (to top off the
> "hero" stuff) he traded in info for special treatment from his
> Vietnamese captors, and made several films for them. While one might be
> no better under the circumstances, it hardly qualifies him as a hero. At
> most a victim.
>

> > McCain can not control the lies and distortions that the Republican
> > National Committee puts out.
>
> Of course he can. And he certainly can control (or at the very least
> admonish and repudiate) the ads he "approves of" or the ugliness that
> radiates from his audiences. When given the chance to do so, he made one
> photo-op attempt to rein in that lynch mob, and then promptly went back
> to basking in its glow, and making excuses(or the usual redirects).
> Obama has repeatedly calmed the comparitively mild "boos" of his
> audiences. John - far from being a hero - is a typically shoddy piece of
> work.
>
> dmh
>
> dmh

Hiya Dale!! Every one of your posts that I read proves more and more
that there's garbage between your ears. It must stink when you kiss
ass every day.

Dale Houstman

Oct 21, 2008, 8:26:26 PM10/21/08

...and that makes you the toilet. Inhale now!

dmh

bushlyed

Oct 21, 2008, 8:30:09 PM10/21/08

Let's do it

I will give you the name of my bank and lawyer who will arrange the
terms

Elvis Kabong

Oct 21, 2008, 8:32:27 PM10/21/08

<libsr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.moorewatch.com/

Been there. It's nothing but a bunch of goobs, hicks and
dupes expressing their retarded opinions and disdain for
a true American patriot, based on smears, fears, innuendo,
non sequitur, outright lies and stupidity. And their combined
stupidities are one big hoot! One of the best "laugh at" sites
on the entire net. And obviously, your stupidity is included,
you reality denier.

bushlyed

Oct 21, 2008, 8:34:10 PM10/21/08
On Oct 21, 5:35 am, libsrui...@hotmail.com wrote:

> And McCain was being tortured in a cell while you were bouncing around
> in your dad's sac.
>
> >  and there is no
> > way I envy the people who attacked my city and you are dispicable to
> > accuse other patriotic Americans of that.
>
> Then explain the "bushlyed" name, coward.

Coward? Tell me what brave and courageous thing that you have donoe

> You support terrorism, lib... admit it. You like Osama.

Prove Obama is a terrorist

> > > So says the chickenshit who wants others to defend his country for
> > > him.
>
> > No that would be Rush Limbaugh (deferment for a pimple on his butt),
> > Dick Cheney (five deferments, had other priorities), George Bush (did
> > not even complete his cush Air National Guard assignment)
>
> You forgot Clinton.

Clinton was at least honest about his opposition to the war and his
unwillingness to join the army

Unlike Bush who ran from his committment

> > Meanwhile, liberals like George McGovern (flew bombing missions over
> > Germany),
>
> You mean that coward killed people from airplanes? Why do libs think
> he is heroic for that and not McCain.

No one said that so stop making shit up

> > John Kerry (won several commendations from the Navy)
> > distinguished themselves in battle
>
> John Kerry said he raped, pillaged and cut off ears. Weird heroes you
> got, kid.

Provide a link

> You lose... again.

You lost when brains were handed out

Message has been deleted

slydrule

Oct 21, 2008, 9:57:48 PM10/21/08

"Fritz Wuehler" <fr...@spamexpire-200810.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote
in message
> [...]
>> while
>> in the state senate. He was a community organizaer and an instructor for
>> few years. But there is nothing in his record at any time that indicates
>> he
>> is a doer or a leader. Yet his followers believe that if elected
>> president
>> he will suddenly change into something he has never been.
>>
>> You are being duped, by Obama and the complicit media that wants to see
>> history made. That is their self-interest but not in the interest of the
>> country. The country will have a black president some day, but we should
>> wait until we have one that is qualified to be president based on his/her
>> accomplishments, experience and competence, not ont he color of skin
>> alone.
>
> Well done.
>
> I might add his success at creating slums in Illinois is

Sorry for the cross post. I didn't realize it when I firt responded. I am
actually getting sick of talking about this, but it infuriates me to see so
many people on both sides, but mostly the left, spready lies and treating
rumors as facts.

I am also gratly distrurbed by the hatred for the candidates which is
totally unnecessary. All of these people have balls for getting out there.
I disagree completely with Obama and Biden but that doesn;t make them bad
people in my eyes. On the other hand, the hatred for Sara Palin is a
sickness. The woman has done nothing to hurt anyone and by all accoutns is
a very nice and compassionate human being. Finally, there is the hypocrisy
of the left. They whine about someone shouting an a McCain Palin rally
while the attack Palin, her kids, her husband. Its dispicable really.

And of course, there is the media. I think people on the left, because they
are benefitting from it, do not realize the danger of allowing the media in
this coutnry to play such a large role in this election. If we do not have
an objective unbiased media, we have Pravda and it doesn't matter whose side
they are on. I want to be educated. I want to know the facts. Today, I
cannot trust the media to give them to me. That is a shame. Losing trust
is easy. Getting it back is damn near impossible.

Message has been deleted

Dale Houstman

Oct 21, 2008, 11:49:30 PM10/21/08

Those right-wing radio talking points sure stick in the noggin don't
they? How amazing that Obama is not only a secret Arab terrorist AND a
communist AND an inexperienced do-nothing AND a non-leader, plus
hundreds of other things (quite a multi-tasker this guy), but also so
powerful that he managed to create "unparalleled" slums. Wow! THe guy's
like a shaper-changer on steroids. We oughta put him in the White House
just to keep an eye on this mutant.

Really - turn down the radio, and try using that machinery in your head
- even a very dumb child can see your "points" are pointless, and
impossible.

You really think - really? - that Obama is going to get elected simply
because he is black?! In America? You sniffing it, or shooting it in
your butt crack?

dmh

Lookingglass

Oct 22, 2008, 5:13:05 PM10/22/08

"Dale Houstman" <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote

> You really think - really? - that Obama is going to get elected simply
> because he is black?! In America? You sniffing it, or shooting it in your
> butt crack?
>
> dmh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Black population of the US was
only 10%??? I believe I read this somewhere and found it rather surprising.

Besides...lots of folks are voting for Obama because he is NOT McCain.

www.Shemakhan,com

Cal Worthington and his dog Spot

Oct 22, 2008, 6:20:58 PM10/22/08
On Oct 22, 5:13 pm, "Lookingglass" <Shemak...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Black population of the US was
> only 10%??? I believe I read this somewhere and found it rather surprising.

13.4%, in 2006.

> Besides...lots of folks are voting for Obama because he is NOT McCain.

Ah, yes. The point the angry right doesn't want to hear.

Lookingglass

Oct 22, 2008, 7:29:03 PM10/22/08

"Cal Worthington and his dog Spot" <belly...@yahoo.com> wrote

"Lookingglass" <Shemak...@comcast.net> wrote:

13.4%, in 2006.

Thank you Cal and Spot. Short and sweet...just the way I like it.

www.Shemakhan.com

Dale Houstman

Oct 22, 2008, 7:58:53 PM10/22/08

We obviously know that, but - just yesterday, after the dumb-as-mud
racists at my job finally realized that I wasn't a racist - one of them
said I was "part of the black race," so I assume the donkeys out there
who really think being black is an advantage in this country probably
swell the minority population by adding "fellow travelers." In other
words, I am suddenly black and proud, a woman, a Mexican immigrant, an
Arab, and a gay man without even trying!

dmh

Cal Worthington and his dog Spot

Oct 22, 2008, 8:43:00 PM10/22/08
On Oct 22, 7:58 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
> Lookingglass wrote:
> > "Dale Houstman" <d...@skypoint.com> wrote

Why not? On Usenet, I've been called an atheist Jew *and* an
antisemite -- on the same day.

Dale Houstman

Oct 22, 2008, 9:05:58 PM10/22/08

Yeah - but (not to make too much of a point about it), you COULD be both
a Jew and an antisemite, for two different reasons. There are plenty of
self-loathers out there, and Arabs are also semites. So, fess'up: are
you a self-hating Hebrew, or just a run of the mill Jew who hates
Palestinians? Inquiring minds want to know!

dmh

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2008, 9:16:03 PM10/22/08
On Oct 21, 7:19 am, DocDice <steve_johns...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 11:07 pm, libcrushersm...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > I take it that you define "lib" as anyone who doesn't agree with you,
>
> > I define lib as any cowardly sack of shit I deem fit.
>
> Now that we understand each other, just know I can't help who I am.

I understand, my cowardly sack of shit liberal friend....

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2008, 9:20:07 PM10/22/08
> terms- Hide quoted text -

Er, your "lawyer" contacted me. Turns out he's your public defender
and says you don't have $5, let alone $5,000.

He also says you're a lib nutjob who got busted stalking Bush and now
you're posting from a looney bin and recommends I stay far away from
you...

scummba...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2008, 9:33:27 PM10/22/08
On Oct 21, 9:57 pm, "slydrule" <stopspam> wrote:

> Sorry for the cross post.  I didn't realize it when I firt responded.  I am
> actually getting sick of talking about this, but it infuriates me to see so
> many people on both sides, but mostly the left, spready lies and treating
> rumors as facts.

Sick of talent about this, slydrule, or should I say
libcrushersm...@gmail.com

You are the ultimate example of a hypocrite

You post tons of stuff under the name libcrushersm...@gmail.com, lies,
lies, lies then you say you are tired of mostly liberal lies

You are ludicrous

> I am also gratly distrurbed by the hatred for the candidates which is
> totally unnecessary.  All of these people have balls for getting out there.
> I disagree completely with Obama and Biden but that doesn;t make them bad
> people in my eyes.

Not when you post under slydrule but it is a different story when you
post under libcrushersm...@gmail.com

> On the other hand, the hatred for Sara Palin is a
> sickness.  The woman has done nothing to hurt anyone and by all accoutns is
> a very nice and compassionate human being.

I don't hate Sarah Palin at all; indeed, I absolutely love her. She
has proven herself incompetent and totally lacking of knowledge and
understanding and does not even know the job she is applying for.

Please remind me to personally thank her for being a drag on the
ticket.

> Finally, there is the hypocrisy
> of the left.  They whine about someone shouting an a McCain Palin rally
> while the attack Palin, her kids, her husband.  Its dispicable really.

No one is attacking Palin's kids or her husband.

Now, if she used public funds to take her kids on vacation, it is fair
game and it is not an attack on her kids for indicating that. They
didn't know she was acting illegally and unethically.

> And of course, there is the media.  I think people on the left, because they
> are benefitting from it, do not realize the danger of allowing the media in
> this coutnry to play such a large role in this election.

Media, media, media. Like CNN that gives an hour a day to Glenn
Beck. That media.

The media (a nebulous term you are not bright enough to explain)

>  If we do not have
> an objective unbiased media, we have Pravda and it doesn't matter whose side
> they are on.  I want to be educated.  I want to know the facts.  Today, I
> cannot trust the media to give them to me.  That is a shame.  Losing trust

> is easy.  Getting it back is damn near impossiblePravda.

You want to be educated. Then stop listening to Limbaugh

scummba...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2008, 9:35:28 PM10/22/08
On Oct 22, 6:20 pm, Cal Worthington and his dog Spot

One thing I see is that a lot of people are voting for Obama because
he is Obama

I have never seen more people more excited about voting for someone

scummba...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2008, 9:37:46 PM10/22/08

In other words, you are a coward who won't honor his challenges

libsr...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2008, 10:00:39 PM10/22/08
> In other words, you are a coward who won't honor his challenges- Hide quoted text -

Nope, in other words, this is the second time he's offered and *still*
hasn't paid up from the first time he lost his "challenge".

You're probably another dumbfuck that thinks Israel bombed Iran's
nuclear facilities, that Saddam was a peaceful man because he was
nominated for the Nobel Peace prize and Kerry and Hillary didn't vote
to go to war, right?

And only a dumbfuck like you, with the mind of 12 yo snot-nosed kid,
would make such a stupid challenge ove the net in the first place.

Here's a challange for you, kid - get laid!

LOL

Lookingglass

Oct 22, 2008, 10:11:20 PM10/22/08

"Dale Houstman" <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote.

>> Besides...lots of folks are voting for Obama because he is NOT McCain.

> We obviously know that, but - just yesterday, after the dumb-as-mud
> racists at my job finally realized that I wasn't a racist - one of them
> said I was "part of the black race," so I assume the donkeys out there who
> really think being black is an advantage in this country probably swell
> the minority population by adding "fellow travelers." In other words, I am
> suddenly black and proud, a woman, a Mexican immigrant, an Arab, and a gay
> man without even trying!
>
> dmh

Your accusers must be the *real Americans* or the *real Virginians* being
referenced...you know...the ones that would give away their right to
protest...sheep.

So I'm damned if I do or damned if I don't. I fight to protect our rights
but if I exercise those rights I'm un-American. Talk about being caught
between a rock and a hard place...?!?

...though a proud Black woman is a force to reckon with...!!!

;^)

www.Shemakhan.com

The Nice Mean Man

Oct 23, 2008, 3:35:45 AM10/23/08
On Oct 19, 6:08 pm, libsrui...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Libs see Colin Powell as "a piece of shit", "Uncle Tom", "House
> Nigger" and as “the most powerful and damaging black to rise to
> influence in the world."
>
> Colin Powell has endors

<snip>

I'm sorry dick-head, but you're posting OFF-TOPIC. Can't have any of
that...

Elvis Kabong

Oct 23, 2008, 4:54:42 AM10/23/08

<libsr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL
As if that is possible with a dickless chickenhawk like you.
You must be a teacher - can't do, therefore teach. heh heh heh, what a
loser.

Dale Houstman

Oct 23, 2008, 8:14:01 AM10/23/08

Those "precious rights" are like precious gems - better to keep them
behind shatter-proof glass and let the tourists/rubes gaze at them
admiringly on their way to the historical dioramas, than to take them
out and wear them to a party. But this is an ancient historical truth:
active ideals slowly turn into sterile rituals of faith.

> ...though a proud Black woman is a force to reckon with...!!!

Don't you know it sister!

dmh

The Nice Mean Man

Oct 23, 2008, 8:33:14 PM10/23/08
That reminds me a a joke.

What do you call a black four star general with a 150 IQ....?

A nigger.

It is loading more messages.