Tabloid: Heather was a hooker

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 11, 2006, 12:21:53 AM6/11/06
I posted here last week that revelations would be coming out that
Heather was a high class call girl. After the nude photos, this was the
next logical revelation, since rumors have floated around for years
that she was once a prostitute. News of the World is running this in
this morning's paper:

EXCLUSIVE: How Lady Macca hid secret vice past from Sir Paul

Heather, the £5,000 hooker

By Phil Taylor

The News of the World can reveal the secret vice past of Sir Paul
McCartney's wife Heather.

In an investigation spanning Europe and the Middle East we have tracked
down the former high-class hooker who partnered her for an orgy in
London's Dorchester Hotel-and later became convinced that Heather's
bisexual games weren't just an act for her kinky clients.

In sworn affidavits we have evidence from the private secretary who
paid Heather for pleasuring his billionaire master.

And we have testimony from Denise Hewitt, the ex-wife of the heir to
the Berkeley Homes empire, that she joined Heather for lesbian games
and group sex when they were both London prostitutes.

We can identify the madam who booked many of Heather's rich and famous
clients for a 20 per cent fee.

And we reveal that Heather's vice trade wasn't simply a moment of
madness in her life. It went on for years.

Heather, now 38, is locked in a split from ex-Beatle Paul and his £825
million fortune, Our revelations will have a shattering effect on her
negotiations for a settlement.

Foursome

Her secret sex games with international arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi
took place in Spain's Marbella and at the Lanesborough, Hilton,
Dorchester and Grosvenor House hotels in London's Mayfair.

She was paid amounts totalling £2,000 in sterling plus another 8,000
US dollars-currently about £4,400. But this was just a fraction of a
secret fortune she amassed.

Heather earned a further £1,000 for a foursome with two other escort
girls and an Arab prince at the Dorchester on London's Park Lane.

A former escort girl named Petrina Montrose, who joined Heather for the
Dorchester hotel orgy, told the News of the World: "Heather was a
familiar face in our business.

"I worked with her when we were both hired for a party thrown by an
Arab prince at the Dorchester."

Naked

The 37-year-old, who now lives in Essex, said that she and Heather had
been booked by a girl named Ros Ashley who also modelled swimwear under
the single professional name 'Ashley'.

Petrina continued: "It was a really lavish affair. There was a buffet
of Lebanese food and Ashley was already there with a group of about six
working girls, including Heather.

"The prince was tall and greasy and I wanted to leave but I knew that
to get my money I'd have to have sex with anyone in the room who picked
me. Still, Heather was bubbling over with enthusiasm.

"All the girls separated and, after a while, a blonde girl opened the
prince's bedroom door and beckoned me in. The prince was lying naked on
the bed with his legs apart.

"The blonde girl lay on the bed between his legs, then I saw that
Heather was already in there too. She was naked on the bed, kneeling
next to the prince's midriff. I took off my clothes and joined everyone
on the bed. I knelt facing Heather and we performed oral sex on the
prince. Then all four of us played together on the bed before the
blonde girl who called me in had full sex with him.

"When we'd finished, Heather made no attempt to put her clothes on.
Instead she started parading naked around the room, trying to impress
the prince even more. At the end, Ashley paid us £1,000 each."

Heather's sex trade is also detailed by Abdul Khoury, who was Adnan
Khashoggi's private secretary from 1977 until last year.

Mr Khoury, who now lives in the Lebanon, has a great memory for detail.
In precise language he told us: "I was responsible for organising all
Mr Khashoggi's arrangements, including meetings, travel and his social
diary.

Skin

"One of my duties was to look after Mr Khashoggi's guests, which would
include looking after vice girls who were invited to see him. One was
Heather Mills, who I know had sex with him on a number of occasions in
return for money.

"I recall that one of those occasions was in Marbella where Mr
Khashoggi has a villa. It was summer time and it would have been around
1988, I believe.

"Miss Mills, as she then was, was booked to attend a party with another
lady. I arranged their flight tickets from London and met them
personally when they arrived. I had arranged for accommodation at a
hotel near Mr Khashoggi's estate.

"Mr Khashoggi's parties were always splendid affairs. At that
gathering, I seem to remember, was the film star George Hamilton.

"I informed Mr Khashoggi that his guests had arrived. He asked me what
the girls looked like and I told him that I thought Heather in
particular was appealing. The day after the party I took Heather and
her companion, a lady named Joanna as I recall, to see Mr Khashoggi.
Before they left, Mr Khashoggi called me in, asked me to count out two
amounts of £2,000, to put the money into envelopes and to give them to
each of the girls.

"Sometimes Mr Khashoggi would make comments to me about the girls he
paid to have sex with him.

"In Heather's case I remember his remark that she had soft skin. And
she was very athletic in bed. Mr Khashoggi was always very pleased with
Heather's performance."

But Joanna wasn't. It later became clear to those in Khashoggi's circle
of women that when all three of them were in the bedroom Heather had
'tried it on' with Joanna and suggested lesbian sex-and that it was
much more than a performance for the arms dealer's benefit.

Petrina Montrose recalled: "I was told that Heather has come on to a
girl in a threesome and that the girl was upset. It's completely out of
order for one prostitute to make a lesbian approach to another unless
it's been discussed beforehand.

"But Heather seemed as interested in the sexual side of things-even
lesbian sex-as well making money."

In the early 90s Heather also had a series of sex sessions with
Khashoggi at London hotels.

Mr Khoury revealed: "The model named Ashley invited Miss Mills to the
Lanesborough Hotel where Mr Khashoggi was staying. There was also
another girl.

Bedroom

"I recall that Mr Khashoggi took Heather's hand and led her into the
bedroom while the other girl remained talking to me. After about an
hour Heather returned and Mr Khashoggi came out and led the other girl
into the bedroom.

"Heather and I talked during this time. It was clear they had had sex.

"After he had finished with the second girl, Mr Khashoggi called me
into the bedroom and told me to count out 2,000 US dollars for each of
the girls and to put the money into envelopes. I did so, and he then
handed each one an envelope.

"About four months later Mr Khashoggi came to London and stayed at the
Hilton Hotel.

"He said he would like to see Heather so I telephoned her. She told me
she had a new friend. I said bring her along. Again, Mr Khashoggi led
them to his bedroom one at a time and paid each 2,000 dollars.

"Heather and the same girl met Mr Khashoggi once more at the Dorchester
hotel.

"This time he asked for Heather first and then, about half an hour
later, he reappeared and collected the other girl to join Heather and
him. All three were in the bedroom for about 45 minutes. Again, payment
was 2,000 dollars in envelopes.

Custody

"About three weeks later Mr Khashoggi was once more in London. This
time he stayed at the Grosvenor House Hotel but again was entertained
by Heather and a girl, one at a time. Once again the payment was 2,000
dollars each."

Heather and Paul McCartney married in June 2002. Their baby Beatrice
was born on October 30, 2003.

Early last month the News of the World exclusively revealed that the
marriage was in crisis and they were living apart. Just 10 days later
the pair confirmed they were separating, though no decision has been
made on custody of Beatrice.

Meanwhile, Heather has sought to put the best gloss on her past and has
always denied being a vice girl.

When we asked Abdul Khoury's for his view of her, he paused a moment to
reflect then said: "She has lied through her teeth."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

UsurperTom

Jun 11, 2006, 12:30:53 AM6/11/06
uly...@mscomm.com wrote:

> rumors have floated around for years

Yes, I heard a few years ago that Heather was a teenage hooker.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 11, 2006, 12:33:02 AM6/11/06
Even the doddering Larry King openly asked Heather if she had been a
prostitute shortly after her marriage to Paul. Of course she denied it.
Hell, if Larry King knew about it, then it was common knowledge.

Here is another article about Heather's "party girl" (ha!) past:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=389984&in_page_id=1773

Message has been deleted

run...@from.blackshirts

Jun 11, 2006, 3:05:29 AM6/11/06
<uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:

all right

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2006, 8:44:56 AM6/11/06

johnny b. love wrote:
> Seriously though, storyline as old as time: High-end call girl makes
> transfer to Society and ruffles the feathers of those whose
> circumstances and personalities have placed them at a more pleasant
> distance from direct commerce and appetites.

Well said. However what troubles me is if the stories are true,
Heather lied about her past. She should have fessed up.

Manco

Jun 11, 2006, 9:08:11 AM6/11/06

Yeah that's exactly the kind of thing you fess up to. She was hoping and
praying it would never come out. Truly a lifestyle for the Satiyricon.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 11, 2006, 1:16:02 PM6/11/06
It was common knowledge to many Beatles and Paul fans that she'd been a
hooker and a porn star (more revelations and films will soon come out).
All this was spoken about in hushed whispers and emails from the moment
she started dating Paul.

Why didn't this ever come out before? The only logical explanation is
that Paul's publicity people kept a lid on it through influence, power
and money. The moment Paul withdrew his protection from her, all this
hit the fan. Paul is wisely taking the high road, saying, "please leave
poor Heather alone," but does anyone truly think his people aren't
behind all this?

He wants to raise Bea and should raise her. His lawyers can (and will)
mention that Bea's mother is a former porn model and prostitute. Do you
think the judge cares whether it happened years ago? If someone had a
DUI in 1988, it would still br brought up if they ran for office,
wanted custody of a kid or applied for a job. Past actions impact
current events.

Paul should have been savvy enough to have figured this out. Someone as
sexually experienced (to put it mildly) as Macca should have just
exhausted himself with her and *not* married her. He should have
separated lust from true love. The woman is a scheming liar. His kids
saw this, Geoff Emerick saw it, everyone around him saw it. I hope he
doesn't make this mistake again on wife number 3.

Message has been deleted

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 11, 2006, 4:41:04 PM6/11/06
I agree that Paul was incredibly promiscuous. He gets a pass because he
was a Beatle (and they could do whatever they wanted to), and Paul
never lied about it. Heather lies constantly about her past. She should
openly have told people when she was dating Paul that she was:

a) a hooker
b) a porn model

Then she would garner a tad more respect.

Message has been deleted

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2006, 5:24:24 PM6/11/06

uly...@mscomm.com wrote:
> It was common knowledge to many Beatles and Paul fans that she'd been a
> hooker and a porn star (more revelations and films will soon come out).
> All this was spoken about in hushed whispers and emails from the moment
> she started dating Paul.
>
> Why didn't this ever come out before? The only logical explanation is
> that Paul's publicity people kept a lid on it through influence, power
> and money. The moment Paul withdrew his protection from her, all this
> hit the fan. Paul is wisely taking the high road, saying, "please leave
> poor Heather alone," but does anyone truly think his people aren't
> behind all this?
>
> He wants to raise Bea and should raise her. His lawyers can (and will)
> mention that Bea's mother is a former porn model and prostitute. Do you
> think the judge cares whether it happened years ago? If someone had a
> DUI in 1988, it would still br brought up if they ran for office,
> wanted custody of a kid or applied for a job. Past actions impact
> current events.

I believe Paul has been issuing recent statements that he knew about
Heather's past, and he believes that the recent reports in the press
are cruel and very upsetting to him and Heather.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2006, 5:26:34 PM6/11/06

johnny b. love wrote:

> How far back can we go then because Paul's past is exactly the same; he
> was just on the male end of it.
>
> When Paul was 19 he was in Germany doing as bad or worse than her pics
> by Orion. When he was in his 20's he was living the "Satiyricon
> lifestyle" with the other Beatles as is well documented by Lennon and
> others. If they'd been born at the time, they may even have hired
> Heather and her pals.
>
> It was the same lifestyle without the internet.
>
> Did it automatically make him a bad father? No.

I agree. Perhaps that is why Paul is so valiently defending her. He
has been there himself.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2006, 5:31:42 PM6/11/06

I am not so sure I would agree that Paul should get a pass just because
he was a Beatle. Paul's sex life is not something I wish to focus on .
. . . However if people are going to focus on the subject of "sex life
of stars" then I don't see why Paul should be treated differently than
anyone else.

Should Michael Jackson get a pass? He's a star or at least he was
until sexual allegations ruined him.

There is one subject I don't even like to think about but I will
mention it . . .With all those 13 and 15 year olds running after the
Beatles, how many of them actually made it into the bedroom? How many
lied about their age? i.e. said they were 17 when they were really 15?
I would like to think all the girls the Beatles had were 20 plus, but
who knows.

Some Other Guy

Jun 11, 2006, 7:18:55 PM6/11/06
I am curious why this is all coming out now (the video, topless pics, prostitutes for mideastern
princes, etc). I would think the reporters would have done all of this when Paul married her. Now,
because of the divorce, it is all coming out. WHy the delay?

Tony

bottl...@my-deja.com

Jun 11, 2006, 7:22:29 PM6/11/06

> Well said. However what troubles me is if the stories are true,
> Heather lied about her past. She should have fessed up.

To who? Paul? It sounds as though she did. That was the only one she
owed the truth to.

Did she owe the rest of us the truth about her mucky past? No. And the
kind of attitude which says she did somehow owe it to the rest of us is
the kind of prurient attitude which fuels this kind of tabloid muck.

Lots of people do silly things when they are young. Then they get wise.
They don't owe it to the entire world to confess all.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jun 11, 2006, 8:22:09 PM6/11/06
The recent Larry Kane book about touring with th Beatles in '64 and '65
covers the question of the boys having sex with 15 and 16 year olds.
Admittedly, this guy is hardly an expert, but he was hanging around
them a lot in their hotel rooms. He categorically denies that they went
after the underage ones. He tells the story of one 15 or 16 year girl
getting into John's room and he just gave her a candy bar and sent her
on her way. Presumably he then went into another room where there were
10 or 12 gorgeous girls over the age of 18 waiting for him.

You can bet Brian was constantly harranguing them about underaged girls
and the dangers that lurk there. All of them could (and did) have sex
with whatever woman they wanted, why risk everything with some Lolita
type?

Message has been deleted

TAR

Jun 11, 2006, 9:10:43 PM6/11/06

Funny, but George's sister once told me that all of these romps in the
early days were very much exaggerated.

Joe Bag O' Donuts

Jun 11, 2006, 9:54:33 PM6/11/06
uly...@mscomm.com wrote in news:1149999713.294860.251060
@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> I posted here last week that revelations would be coming out that

<snip>
...you're a moron?

<major snip of drivel>
Who actually gives a flying fuck about any of this shit, true or not?
What a collossal waste of fucking time.

Stephen X. Carter

Jun 12, 2006, 3:23:10 AM6/12/06
On 11 Jun 2006 17:43:25 -0700, "johnny b. love"
<rez.sol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>uly...@mscomm.com wrote:
>
>> Presumably he then went into another room where there were
>> 10 or 12 gorgeous girls over the age of 18 waiting for him.
>

>Thanks for making my point.
>
>Either both Paul and Heather get a pass on the past, or neither.
>
>(I say both.)
>
>But one and not the other just because one had minders to bribe the
>media?
>
>I call bullshit.

Hmm.... Whilst I do agree that neither should be impossibly burdened
by a distant past, is it not a case of honesty?

--
steve.hat.stephencarter.not.com.but.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2006, 3:35:03 AM6/12/06

I agree in part with what you wrote. I don't think Heather or anyone
is obligated to talk about their personal life just by "opening up."
However my point is this: it is my understanding that on several
occasions Heather was asked point blank about her "sexy" past and she
out and out denied it. For example, I read that Larry King asked her
point blank if she was ever a prostitute and Heather denied it. People
should not be allowed to lie. NOw the press is all over her.

I imagine in a year or less this crisis will pass. I think it will
take a while before Heather can rebuild her life and credibility.

President Clinton tried to pull the same thing. I still remember that
line that will go down in infamy . . . ."I did NOT have sex with that
woman." Of course when the truth came out, he looked like an idiot.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2006, 4:51:27 AM6/12/06

BTW in the most recent reports, Heather and her spokespeople are
adamantly denying that she ever was a call girl.

^^indifference^^

Jun 12, 2006, 8:27:23 AM6/12/06

"TAR" <tom....@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Talk about delusional.

MikeLawyr2

Jun 12, 2006, 8:30:34 AM6/12/06

Exactly. A waste of time. I think it's much more important to know
whether Paul really wrote Every Little Thing (the literature attributes
it to him but it seems so much more a John song), who played tambourine
on We Can Work It Out (it really makes the song), who played the
searing lead on Hey Bulldog (the film history seems to indicate George
but I hear a lot of Paul in it), etc., etc.

We don't need Heather Mills's past. We need the tapes released from
Abbey Road -- every minute of them, on scores of CD's, for posterity.

TAR

Jun 12, 2006, 8:32:15 AM6/12/06

She was adamant about it, and said that they really didn't have time for
fun and games it because they were always on a tight schedule. I don't
know if she got her info from George, or if she witnessed it, herself.
I know she was there with them in NY during the Ed Sullivan appearance.

TAR

Jun 12, 2006, 8:34:54 AM6/12/06

But more importantly, we need the films released from George's Saturday
Night Live rehearsal because I was sitting next to him under the
lights. :>

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2006, 9:29:51 AM6/12/06

You raise a good point. However, do we know the truth, the whole truth
and nothing but the truth, especially in such secret matters? Who
knows.

I would LIKE to think that "the boys" exercised some discretion.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2006, 9:34:42 AM6/12/06

I am sure George's sister is being truthful in the sense she is
reporting what she KNOWS. However, Larry Kane (I think it was Kane but
maybe I am getting my authoris mixed up) and others reported that the
Beatles had many women after them, including prostitutes in Atlantic
City, and they did indulge. I doubt that George would go into detail
with his sister over such matters.

If you read Beatles Anthology, Paul and others report that George lost
his virginity "late." In Beatles Anthology it indicates he lost it in
Hamburg at the old age of 17. (I think . . . I don't have it in front
of me)

TAR

Jun 12, 2006, 10:03:06 AM6/12/06
fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> TAR wrote:
> > She was adamant about it, and said that they really didn't have time for
> > fun and games it because they were always on a tight schedule. I don't
> > know if she got her info from George, or if she witnessed it, herself.
> > I know she was there with them in NY during the Ed Sullivan appearance.
>
> I am sure George's sister is being truthful in the sense she is
> reporting what she KNOWS. However, Larry Kane (I think it was Kane but
> maybe I am getting my authoris mixed up) and others reported that the
> Beatles had many women after them, including prostitutes in Atlantic
> City, and they did indulge. I doubt that George would go into detail
> with his sister over such matters.
>
> If you read Beatles Anthology, Paul and others report that George lost
> his virginity "late." In Beatles Anthology it indicates he lost it in
> Hamburg at the old age of 17. (I think . . . I don't have it in front
> of me)

I don't think she was talking about Hamburg. It sounded like she was
speaking more about the early days of touring. Still, she didn't deny
that these things happened... just that it was exaggerated.

abe slaney

Jun 12, 2006, 1:26:54 PM6/12/06

ditto

The World Wide Wade

Jun 13, 2006, 1:53:53 AM6/13/06
In article
<1149999713.2...@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
uly...@mscomm.com wrote:

> Heather, the £5,000 hooker
>
> By Phil Taylor
>
> The News of the World can reveal the secret vice past of Sir Paul
> McCartney's wife Heather.

She's the kind of a girl that makes the News of the World ...

knack...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2006, 3:37:40 AM6/13/06
Who cares? they got married, now they are getting divorced, she is
legally entitled to part of his money!

=====
Free downloads, http://www.apple-music.co.uk
========

JohnB

Jun 13, 2006, 4:26:40 AM6/13/06

knack...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who cares? they got married, now they are getting divorced, she is
> legally entitled to part of his money!

Surely he's entitled to some of her money too. Fair's fair. Any idea
what *she* was worth?

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2006, 4:38:20 AM6/13/06

With her past modeling work and charity work, I assume Heather was not
"poor" but I am sure she was not worth close to Paul's worth. He is
one of the richest men in England.