Heather Shocked By Hatred

Runnnerr

Jan 25, 2006, 1:53:07 PM1/25/06
Heather, it has nothing to do with whom you're married to. It has to do
with your big mouth.

Neither Oliva nor Barbara, other Beatle wives have inspired the dislike
that you have.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/mccartney%20mills%20shocked%20by%20hatred_24_01_2006

Bloodrock

Jan 25, 2006, 2:10:41 PM1/25/06
Curious, J&P's second wives have an agenda, something to call their
own, and most J&P fans can't stand it. I wonder how many of these
bitchy comments come from married guys.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jan 25, 2006, 6:06:48 PM1/25/06
Two words for Heather:

SHUT UP!

Yes, millions of women were probably jealous of Linda because back then
Paul was the most desirable and adorable famous man on the planet.
Nowadays most people under 35 don't even know (or care) who Macca is,
so jealousy isn't even on the agenda. Every time this woman opens her
mouth something inane, trivial, inaccurate or irritating is bound to
come out.

marcu...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 6:38:39 PM1/25/06

Runnnerr wrote:
> Heather,
>
> Neither Olivia nor Barbara, other Beatle wives have inspired the dislike
> that you have.

You gotta be kidding.

Hating Yoko has become a cottage industry.

Runnnerr

Jan 25, 2006, 6:44:12 PM1/25/06

I love it when mucus posts here. I always get a laugh from a monkey boy
who pretends to have an ounce of intelligence.

Monkey boy, do you see Yoko's name in my post?

Monkey boy, kindly cite instances where Olivia and/or Barbara have been
the objects of scorn, ridicule and dislike that Heather has.

marcu...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 7:25:23 PM1/25/06

Yoko isn't included in your "other Beatle wives" definition?

You were stating that Heather inspired dislike more than Olivia or
Barbara or "other Beatle wives". As a Beatles fan, and steady reader
of this ng, don't you see how that reads when you know that people (for
their own misguided reasons) love to hate Yoko more than anyone?

Runnnerr

Jan 25, 2006, 7:33:29 PM1/25/06

You must have slept through English grammar that year in school, are
even stupider than I first imagined or both.

Since you obviously don't know how to properly read a sentence, I'm
retyping it here. Ask your group home leader to read and to explain it
to you after she's given you your medication.

"Neither Olivia nor Barbara, other Beatle wives have inspired the
dislike
that you have. "

Good luck Mucus. Keep striving for mediocrity.

marcu...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 8:00:01 PM1/25/06

My English teacher always said that one avoid the use of "nor".

The literal translation of your sentence is

Not Olivia...Not Barbara...and Not other Beatle wives...none of
them...have inspired as much dislike as Heather Mills Mccartney has.

Anyone who is a Beatles fan knows that for many people, Yoko Ono has
inspired more dislike than all other Beatles wives, widows, and
ex-girlfriends combined. I don't think that is a good thing, but for
you to present that Heather has inspired more dislike than Yoko has
inspired is just plain wrong.

Message has been deleted

marcu...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 10:56:38 PM1/25/06
poisoned rose wrote:

> marcu...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > My English teacher always said that one avoid the use of "nor".
> >
> > The literal translation of your sentence is
> >
> > Not Olivia...Not Barbara...and Not other Beatle wives...none of
> > them...have inspired as much dislike as Heather Mills Mccartney has.
> >
> > Anyone who is a Beatles fan knows that for many people, Yoko Ono has
> > inspired more dislike than all other Beatles wives, widows, and
> > ex-girlfriends combined. I don't think that is a good thing, but for
> > you to present that Heather has inspired more dislike than Yoko has
> > inspired is just plain wrong.
>
> It's pretty clear that he was not saying Heather is more disliked
> than Yoko. He phrased his thought poorly, but he was trying to use
> "other Beatle wives" as a descriptive phrase for Barbara and
> Olivia. "Neither Olivia nor Barbara (other Beatle wives) have
> inspired the dislike that you have" would be a quick fix that's
> much easier to parse.

Yes, I see your point. It makes sense when using "other Beatle wives"
as a descriptive phrase for "Olivia" and "Barbara". I was
interpreting it as a list of people, like Olivia, Barbara, and other
Beatle wives...which would have included Linda, Maureen, Yoko, Cynthia,
and Patti.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Runnnerr

Jan 26, 2006, 2:11:14 AM1/26/06

You're translating my sentence from what- English into English? Or
English into Martian? The sentence is phrased just fine. You two should
learn what commas are used for and how to read sentences that have
them.

Message has been deleted

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2006, 3:11:07 AM1/26/06

Anyway, let's not fight over grammatical points. We can fight over
other things. It's more fun!!

I would agree that neither Barbara nor Olivia have attracted the
negative comments that are often reserved for Yoko or Heather. And I
would also add that, at least in the early days, Yoko was the target of
some tasteless racist attacks.

However, all in all, IMHO Yoko deserves much of the negative comments
directed at her. She brought it on herself by being pushy, self
centered, tactless, arrogant and almost completely talentless. And I
also thinks there were times that she treated John, her biggest fan,
like shit. I sometimes wonder if the reason Yoko has been pushing
John's career for the past 25 years is because she knows she hurt his
career and interests when he was alive and treated him badly.

In constrast, Barbara and Olivia have not forced themselves on people
or insisted on being the center of attention although they are each a
natural beauty. Further, as far as I can tell, they have always stood
by their men, warts and all.

Runnnerr

Jan 26, 2006, 7:28:32 AM1/26/06

fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> In constrast, Barbara and Olivia have not forced themselves on people
> or insisted on being the center of attention although they are each a
> natural beauty. Further, as far as I can tell, they have always stood
> by their men, warts and all.

You can add Linda to that list of wives who didn't force themselves
onto people. She was the first one to admit that her keyboard and
singing skills were nothing great and that she only performed with Paul
because HE wanted her there.

Unlike the Yoke, she never pretended to be or tried to come off as a
great, talented musician. It's a reason that I'd never put Linda into
the same class as the Yoke.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2006, 7:40:40 AM1/26/06
"Unlike the Yoke, she never pretended to be or tried to come off as a
great, talented musician. It's a reason that I'd never put Linda into
the same class as the Yoke."

I agree, but IMHO Linda is not a total innocent. I believe she wanted
very much for her father and brother to take over as managers for the
Beatles and had Paul's ear in this regard. Understandably, John, Ringo
and George resisted believing that Paul's in laws would not be fair
managers . . . . It looked as if Paul were "trying to take over." This
created tension in the group and added to the break up.

Ringo gave an interview where he reported that during some particularly
tense times moments between Paul on one side and John, George and Ringo
on the other, Ringo went to visit the McCartneys to discuss some
business matter. Ringo was sent because it was believed his presence
would create less tension. I believe (but my memory is vague) that
Ringo went to see Paul either about Klein or about this issue of Paul
releasing his McCartney album at the same time as Let it Be. Anyway,
Paul made some remark to Ringo about the other 3 wanting Klein as the
manager, and Ringo responded something like "Well, you want the
Eastmans as manager" at which point Ringo reports Linda started to cry.
Ringo reports this made Paul angry and he through Ringo out.

Runnnerr

Jan 26, 2006, 8:15:58 AM1/26/06

fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I agree, but IMHO Linda is not a total innocent. I believe she wanted
> very much for her father and brother to take over as managers for the
> Beatles and had Paul's ear in this regard. Understandably, John, Ringo
> and George resisted believing that Paul's in laws would not be fair
> managers . . . . It looked as if Paul were "trying to take over." This
> created tension in the group and added to the break up.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I'll assume that it is. Sad as
the breakup was, Paul was proven right in the end.

Also, don't forget that John had been given the heads-up about Klein by
Mick Jagger and perhaps some others before he signed with him.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2006, 8:53:35 AM1/26/06
Ruunneerr wrote:

"I don't know if this is true or not, but I'll assume that it is. Sad
as
the breakup was, Paul was proven right in the end. "

I am not sure what you mean that Paul was proven right in the end. I
don't know if I agree. It is true that years later John and others had
their differences with Klein, but I am not aware what caused John's
disagreement with Klein. Even if John and Klein ended up suing each
other, that doesn't mean necessarily that Klein was a bad choice in
1968 or 1969.

Further, even if John and Lee Eastman would have been great managers
for Paul, it does not mean they would be good for the Beatles. A
manager must make decisions at times for the entire group; I don't see
how they would have been neutral or appeared to be neutral. Plus, the
EAstmans screwed up a bit too as documented in The Love You Make and
other sources . . . . .

John reported (and it was reported elsewhere) that Paul made
arrangements for the Eastmans to initially meet John, George and Ringo
to, I guess, try to impress them. Lee Eastman made the mistake of
sending over his 26 or 28 year old son, John Eastman. Lennon was not
impressed, and reported that under the pressure of the meeting, the
younger Eastman exhibited some type of stutter or tick. Now, I know
this sounds mean, but from John's point of view, he wants someone who
can handle tremendous pressure dealing with record company executives,
etc. If the younger Eastman shows weakness in front of John, George
and Ringo, that will not make a good impression. Also, John stated
(and I can't think of the exact words) he was somewhat insulted by the
fact that the elder Eastman did not bother to come over himself. Lee
Eastman acted as if John, George and Ringo were not tremendously
important to him. I think John sensed, correctly, that the Eastmans
had an attitude: they had Paul on their team and that was what
mattered.

John was impressed with Klein, in part, because Klein met with John
himself, and was clearly familiar with John's music. Plus Klein had an
impressive list of other clients who he dealt with including the
Stones. Yes, it is egotistical, but any potential client would want a
manager who seems familiar with the client and his work.

It should also be remembered that the Eastman's family name was
originally Epstein (some coincidence!!!) but Lee Eastman was so
determined to succeed and to join the right country clubs and to mingle
with the "right" folks, he changed his name to Eastman. He wanted to
appear to be a WASP. He was described in one book (Spitz's book? I
can't recall) as an anti Jewish Jew. Lennon picked up on this and
personally rejected such "upper class" aspirations.

"Also, don't forget that John had been given the heads-up about Klein
by
Mick Jagger and perhaps some others before he signed with him."

>From what I read, Jagger spoke favorably about Klein. I read a
statement by Jagger where he admitted he did not say negative things
about Klein to John. (my memory is vague on this) There were reports,
I believe from other sources, that Klein was not the most honest
fellow, but frankly, I am not convinced he did anything that was so
awful. Years after he got involved with the Beatles, he was found
guilty of tax evasion--not a good thing, of course, but not something
terribly shocking. Didn't Brian Epstein transact a certain amount of
the Beatles business in cash in a "big brown bag"? He just didn't get
caught.

I have not read or heard Klein did anything particularly awful to the
Beatles. Perhaps he did, and I am not aware.

The bottom line to me is perhaps neither Klein nor Eastman was the best
choice; it is sad that the Beatles were not able to get a different
candidate for manager. Maybe they should have chosen Sal or Francie.
:)

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2006, 9:07:11 AM1/26/06
One other point I wanted to make regarding the Klein vs. Eastman issue:

Although Paul certainly may have meant well, it seems to me that once
he allowed the Eastmans to get their "foot in the door", the battle
lines were drawn. Paul, who is a master of PR, has maintained he sued
the other Beatles because he didn't like Klein. He often takes the
position his target was Klein, not his former mates.

But let's look at this from a practical point of view: Paul met Linda,
they fell in love, they ended up living together, she got pregnant, and
they wed. Some where along the line while Paul was romancing Linda,
Paul was convinced that the Eastmans should be the Beatles new lawyers
and managers. Once Linda learned of this and once Paul started pushing
the Eastmans, he was in a bit of dilemma: how could Paul back down?
No matter what John, George or Ringo wanted and no matter who they
proposed as manager, how would Paul look if he turned to Linda and his
new inlaws and said, "Gee folks, I've changed my mind; John, George and
Ringo want Ed Sullivan as the manager and I agree with them."

Once Paul took the position that he wanted the Eastmans in, he could
not change his mind without hurting Linda deeply and insulting his new
inlaws. It created a diplomatic mess. From Paul's point of view, a
rejection of the Eastmans as manager interfered with his new found
marital bliss. The more the Eastmans were rejected, the more Paul felt
obligated to dig his heels in to defend his "family." It became "Paul's
family" vs. John, George and Ringo.

In a sense, it was analogous to John forcing Yoko on everyone which
also created tension.

TAR

Jan 26, 2006, 10:14:06 PM1/26/06
fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> In constrast, Barbara and Olivia have not forced themselves on people
> or insisted on being the center of attention although they are each a
> natural beauty. Further, as far as I can tell, they have always stood
> by their men, warts and all.

Yes, as far as you can tell. You have no idea what goes on or has gone
on behind the scenes.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 1:07:46 AM1/27/06
Donna wrote,

"Yes, as far as you can tell. You have no idea what goes on or has
gone
on behind the scenes."

Yes, of course. Barbara, for example, has shown herself to be devoted
and forgiving. I saw an interview with Ringo who confessed,
surprisingly, that years ago he had a drug and alcohol problem. Ringo
stated that one day when he was high on something (I forget, booze or
drugs or both) he claim he had blacked out and when he woke up, Barbara
was lying next to him in a puddle of blood. He believes he beat her up.
At that point, to his credit, Ringo realized it was time for rehab.
Both Ringo and Barbara went to some rehab place and cleaned up their
act.

Not all women would forgive their husband, but Barbara obviously did.

Runnnerr

Jan 27, 2006, 2:31:01 AM1/27/06

Being married to a Beatle who's worth a few cajillion dollars made it
easy, I'm sure

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 9:28:29 AM1/27/06
> Not all women would forgive their husband, but Barbara obviously did.\

Well, to be honest, I wasn't referring to Barbara. There are many
things that I won't, or can't, say in a public forum. Let me just say
that you've been talking about Yoko in a certain way, while giving
another wife a free pass... basically because she's good at public
relations.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 10:57:15 AM1/27/06
Donna,

Now you have me intrigued. ARe you talking about Olivia?
Perhaps y9u can e mail me.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 11:05:53 AM1/27/06

What can I say? I don't want to spread negativity, but for years it's
been annoying to me when I read praises for her here, knowing that
people don't have a clue.

Runnnerr

Jan 27, 2006, 11:26:56 AM1/27/06

Do you know Olivia? Do you have a clue, and if so, what is it? Olivia
has always impressed me.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 11:50:57 AM1/27/06
Runnnerr wrote:

> TAR wrote:
> > What can I say? I don't want to spread negativity, but for years it's
> > been annoying to me when I read praises for her here, knowing that
> > people don't have a clue.
>
> Do you know Olivia?

Indirectly. Some indirect dealings. Confirmation of facts by many,
however.

> Do you have a clue, and if so, what is it?

Oh, much more than a clue, but I won't say what. Mostly, I've been
honoring several people by not revealing things... one of those people
being George, himself.

> Olivia
> has always impressed me.

She's good at that.

truthiness

Jan 27, 2006, 2:20:34 PM1/27/06

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 3:24:09 PM1/27/06
Donna,

I respect the fact that you are honoring George's memory and
refusing to say anything bad about Olivia.

However, I believe that there are few that can be worse than
Yoko. I can't imagine that Olivia is even in the same league.

I don't think Yoko was all bad to John . . . . I am sure she did
some nice things over the years. However, I think there are very few
women who are worse. I th ink she treated John like garbage at times.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 3:43:49 PM1/27/06

Oh, if you only knew.

I just have to sit here, tight lipped and shaking my head, as a few
choice words come to mind.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 4:24:44 PM1/27/06
Donna wrote,

"Oh, if you only knew. I just have to sit here, tight lipped and
shaking my head, as a few choice words come to mind."

Gee, you are making me burst with curiosity.

Do you mean "if you only knew" about Olivia? or Yoko? or both?

Yoko I know about. But you are making me sad if you mean Olivia. I
guess I had assumed George had a happy marriage and that she gave him
love and comfort as any good spouse would. Are you saying I am wrong?

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 4:54:00 PM1/27/06
fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Donna wrote,
>
> "Oh, if you only knew. I just have to sit here, tight lipped and
> shaking my head, as a few choice words come to mind."
>
> Gee, you are making me burst with curiosity.

Yikes, what have I started.

> Do you mean "if you only knew" about Olivia? or Yoko? or both?
>
> Yoko I know about. But you are making me sad if you mean Olivia.

I'm sorry.

> guess I had assumed George had a happy marriage and that she gave him
> love and comfort as any good spouse would. Are you saying I am wrong?

I'm just saying that things were not, and are not, as they appear.
There's lots of dirty laundry, and lots of people have seen some of it.
Someday someone might want to hang it out on the line, and then you'll
know.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 4:56:56 PM1/27/06
I am very sad.

Poor George was sick for several years with cancer. I had hoped that
his final years were as happy and comfortable as possible.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 5:12:26 PM1/27/06

You're only going in one direction here. You might want to widen it.

Okay, I think I've said enough. The walls may have ears.

jl...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:07:59 PM1/27/06

If this isn't a forgery than this is the ugliest form of schoolyard (I
know something you don't know) that I've ever seen in this or any
newsgroup.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 6:37:15 PM1/27/06
jl...@aol.com wrote:

> If this isn't a forgery than this is the ugliest form of schoolyard (I
> know something you don't know) that I've ever seen in this or any
> newsgroup.

Yeah, I guess it sounds as if I'm dangling a carrot. It's just
frustrating to have been hearing how awesome she is all these years,
while I've known otherwise. I didn't set out to have a discussion about
it, but it grew into one.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:41:22 PM1/27/06

It seems rather trollish, I find it hard to believe that there has been
no peep about Olivia and her supposed "nastiness"

Why is that??
Yoko has a lot of power and it certainly doesnt stop character
assasination and other ugliness from happening, is Olivia so all
powerful that she can suppress ALL negative comments about her?

The answer is : NO - you are lying

truthiness

Jan 27, 2006, 6:45:21 PM1/27/06
My thoughts exactly

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 6:45:35 PM1/27/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> It seems rather trollish, I find it hard to believe that there has been
> no peep about Olivia and her supposed "nastiness"
>
> Why is that??
> Yoko has a lot of power and it certainly doesnt stop character
> assasination and other ugliness from happening, is Olivia so all
> powerful that she can suppress ALL negative comments about her?
>
> The answer is : NO - you are lying

Okay, whatever.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:49:02 PM1/27/06
Apparently TAR thinks we are as stupid as we look!

jl...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:52:45 PM1/27/06

Must be a forgery because I don't believe anyone rational would be this
evil. She's kept something she 'knows' quiet for 3 years. How noble.
It's amazing that no one else of Georges' friends knows how bad Olivia
is either. Incredible.

truthiness

Jan 27, 2006, 6:55:12 PM1/27/06
Let's see..Yoko and Olivia have friendly relations;Ringo and Yoko have
friendly relations;Paul is at odds with Ringo, Yoko and now possibly
Olivia due to those friendly relationships? Paul must feel all alone at
the Apple Board meetings.(Gangup on the ego-billioniare)

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 7:25:36 PM1/27/06
jl...@aol.com wrote:

> Must be a forgery because I don't believe anyone rational would be this
> evil. She's kept something she 'knows' quiet for 3 years. How noble.

And I'll continue to keep it all quiet (but who said 3 years?) If you
look back, you'll see that this is not the first time I've indicated
that things are not what they seem. I haven't hidden that fact. It's
just that no one's ever questioned me on it to any extent. And this is
one reason why I've mostly kept silent on the subject.

> It's amazing that no one else of Georges' friends knows how bad Olivia
> is either. Incredible.

How would you know?

Message has been deleted

UsurperTom

Jan 27, 2006, 8:14:25 PM1/27/06
truthiness wrote:

> Paul is at odds with Ringo

This isn't true.

UsurperTom

Jan 27, 2006, 8:17:05 PM1/27/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Apparently TAR thinks we are as stupid as we look!

Fuck off, troll.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 8:40:48 PM1/27/06
poisoned rose wrote:

> I think she feels she's being "classy" by saying nothing further, but
> the classy move would have been to say nothing at all, rather than
> dropping malicious hints.

You can feel whatever you want. But, in this case, you're probably
right in that I should have said nothing at all. I let my feelings be
known, without expecting a reaction. Stupid on my part.

marcu...@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 9:56:30 PM1/27/06

Donna,

If I may give you my rapidly declining in value "two cents worth" here.

I was wondering why you had made the comment, and then refused to
elaborate. But then I read the above explanation, and could readily
understand. I have, on occasion, made a remark that I didn't think was
all that provocative, and didn't think would cause any controversy,
only to have it turn back on me. I believe you...you didn't think it
was going to cause such a reaction. Chalk it up to experience. You're
entitled to a "bad move" every now and then...just like the rest of us.
;-)

As for my own feelings about Olivia. I don't really know that much
about her, as she and George kept a low-profile. I think she is a very
strong woman, which is probably a good attribute for any Beatles' wife
to have. I'm sure she has her good points and bad. It wouldn't
surprise me if she has "had her moments". When one is in a postion
like hers, especially in charge of the estate of a well-known and well
loved man like George, there are bound to be toes stepped upon, real
and/or imagined.

I'm sure your feelings about Olivia are based upon the testimony of
first-hand witnesses. If you trust your sources, then I can understand
how your opinions about Olivia have come to be. But for the majority
of those who post here...we really don't know Olivia well...for good or
bad.

jl...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 10:18:36 PM1/27/06
Well I don' t really know, but a lot of people went out of their way
and were excellent actors and actresses during the concert for george
and other events that she has been present at. Seemed George liked her
too. I went back and I realized you said these years, not 3, so my
mistake, but again, this sounds very schoolyardish to me and even if
you do 'know' something why in the world would you ever speak of it in
such a childish manner. I've read your posts before and would never
have felt this way before, that's why I still believe it must be a
forgery.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 10:20:58 PM1/27/06
marcu...@hotmail.com wrote:

> TAR wrote:
> > You can feel whatever you want. But, in this case, you're probably
> > right in that I should have said nothing at all. I let my feelings be
> > known, without expecting a reaction. Stupid on my part.
>
> Donna,
>
> If I may give you my rapidly declining in value "two cents worth" here.

Your two cents are worth at least a nickel to me. :)

> I was wondering why you had made the comment, and then refused to
> elaborate. But then I read the above explanation, and could readily
> understand. I have, on occasion, made a remark that I didn't think was
> all that provocative, and didn't think would cause any controversy,
> only to have it turn back on me. I believe you...you didn't think it
> was going to cause such a reaction. Chalk it up to experience. You're
> entitled to a "bad move" every now and then...just like the rest of us.
> ;-)
>
> As for my own feelings about Olivia. I don't really know that much
> about her, as she and George kept a low-profile. I think she is a very
> strong woman, which is probably a good attribute for any Beatles' wife
> to have. I'm sure she has her good points and bad. It wouldn't
> surprise me if she has "had her moments". When one is in a postion
> like hers, especially in charge of the estate of a well-known and well
> loved man like George, there are bound to be toes stepped upon, real
> and/or imagined.

Oy. I don't want to say, but should at least state that these things
are not part of people's creative minds.

> I'm sure your feelings about Olivia are based upon the testimony of
> first-hand witnesses. If you trust your sources, then I can understand
> how your opinions about Olivia have come to be. But for the majority
> of those who post here...we really don't know Olivia well...for good or
> bad.

Hey, I was once in the same boat, myself.

TAR

Jan 27, 2006, 10:52:09 PM1/27/06

I let my feelings about this be known, as I have many times over the
years. When questioned, I replied to what I felt I could, in a way that
I felt I could. Should I just say that I base my feelings upon
nothing? That wouldn't be accurate. I base it upon many facts which I
care not to discuss.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2006, 8:12:08 AM1/28/06
Bessie wrote,

"The answer is : NO - you are lying."

That is a heck of an allegation. Donna is friendly with May Pang and
George's sister Louise. So we should accept she may know some details
that the public does not know. Not everything is made public.

jl...@aol.com

Jan 28, 2006, 8:27:46 AM1/28/06
Except that May Pang really would not be considered in George's circle,
and sister Louise had not had a lot of contact with her brother until
nearly the end. Maybe that is because of Olivia but as they say there
are 2 sides to every story.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2006, 8:32:58 AM1/28/06
jlw44 wrote,

Yes, of course there are often multiple sides to each story. In a way,
that is what Donna is intimating. I don't think it is right to call
her a liar or to call her names at all. She is merely saying that the
public may have an incorrect perception of reality, but because of
privacy considerations, she does not feel it is proper to go into
detail at rmb.

I can respect that even though I am bursting at the seams..

jl...@aol.com

Jan 28, 2006, 8:54:33 AM1/28/06
And all I'm trying to say is that unless Donna knows Olivia personally
it is only hearsay. Not to mention the fact that if she knows any
personal info it is totally childish to say I know something you don't
know, but I'm not going to say.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2006, 9:04:24 AM1/28/06
I do not agree that it is childish. I believe a better way to describe
the situation is as follows: I was painting a certain picture of Olivia
based upon what I know, and Donna was merely trying to point out that
things are not always what they seem. She may be privy to certain non
public information which she does not feel authorized to reveal. I can
understand that.

As far as your point, "Unless Donna knows Olivia personally, it is only
hearsay." Yes, I agree with that. But that applies to the knowledge
of almost everyone here including me!! I don't know any of the Beatles
or any of the Beatle associates personally. I can only repeat what I
have heard, read, surmised, etc. about George and Olivia or about any
other Beatle topic.

I am in no position to condemn others here because their knowledge is
hearsay.

TAR

Jan 28, 2006, 10:12:55 AM1/28/06
fatt...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I do not agree that it is childish. I believe a better way to describe
> the situation is as follows: I was painting a certain picture of Olivia
> based upon what I know, and Donna was merely trying to point out that
> things are not always what they seem. She may be privy to certain non
> public information which she does not feel authorized to reveal. I can
> understand that.

Yes. Thank you.

> As far as your point, "Unless Donna knows Olivia personally, it is only
> hearsay." Yes, I agree with that. But that applies to the knowledge
> of almost everyone here including me!! I don't know any of the Beatles
> or any of the Beatle associates personally. I can only repeat what I
> have heard, read, surmised, etc. about George and Olivia or about any
> other Beatle topic.
>
> I am in no position to condemn others here because their knowledge is
> hearsay.

I really don't want to discuss this anymore, but I can't watch as it
goes off on a tangent by others, either. These things are definitely
not based upon hearsay or upon the word of merely one or two people.
There are facts. In addition, my feelings are also based on my own
personal experiences.

jl...@aol.com

Jan 28, 2006, 10:34:29 AM1/28/06
Amazing that so many people seem to know how evil Olivia is and none of
it has ever leaked out. She must be super evil then.

truthiness

Jan 28, 2006, 2:29:31 PM1/28/06
None of these posts are getting anywhere..

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 29, 2006, 9:24:14 AM1/29/06

Before we were talking about Alan Klein. Here is a quote from an
interview John gave in or about December 1975 in Hit Parade:

Q: "Did you go to Allen Klein because of the Rolling Stones?"

JOHN: "Well, I reckoned Klein was alright because of the Stones. I
thought Mick was together-- See, this is the fallacy. Everyone always
thinks everyone else is together. You're either together yourself or
forget it. I remember asking Mick what Klein was like, and he said,
'He's alright, but it's hard to get your hands on the money.' And even
though my instincts were screaming, my intellect thought-- that must
mean that he doesn't allow you to waste it or spend it, maybe that's
good."

Q: "You should always go by instincts..."

JOHN: "I know. I'm trying to learn. It's a hard thing to learn after
being programmed for life not to use your instincts, you know. Women
use them a bit more than men-- you're allowed. One benefit you got from
slavery was that you were emotional... that's cool. But men were
supposed to make decisions on reason and intellect, so it interfered
with your instinct. But my instinct is what has always saved me from
lots of dragons."

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2006, 11:54:48 AM1/30/06

Fuck you Tom, I sure got under your skin didnt I?
snicker

UsurperTom

Jan 30, 2006, 12:12:52 PM1/30/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Fuck you Tom

Go stick a cucumber up your ass!

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2006, 12:21:00 PM1/30/06

Boy oh boy, you are so mature and have such a way with words.
Tell me flower, how did I piss you off so much?
I'd love to do it again!

Message has been deleted

UsurperTom

Jan 30, 2006, 2:12:43 PM1/30/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Boy oh boy, you are so mature and have such a way with words.

The pot is calling the kettle black.

asbb

Jan 30, 2006, 3:57:53 PM1/30/06

<jl...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Amazing that so many people seem to know how evil Olivia is and none of
> it has ever leaked out. She must be super evil then.

She did beat the daylights out of that robber... Pent-up anger, maybe?

Runnnerr

Jan 30, 2006, 4:00:42 PM1/30/06

Naaah, just defending a loved one, as any of us would do.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 6:26:36 AM1/31/06
Usurper wrote,

"Go stick a cucumber up your ass!"

Careful. That is how she gets her jollies. She writes and talks about
food.

fatt...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 6:28:58 AM1/31/06
Runneerr wrote,

"Naah, just deending a loved one, as any of us would do."

I think it took extraordinary courage and clarity of mind for Olivia to
beat off that intruder. Many other people would freeze in terror or
run to phone the police. Of course, by then George would have been
dead. She was a heroin.

Remember, when John was shot, Yoko ran. But I can't fault her . . . .
most people would have run in terror.

Runnnerr

Jan 31, 2006, 7:22:47 AM1/31/06

Agreed. I think that many more people would go after someone with a
knife than they would with someone who has a firearm. You always have a
chance of subduing the intruder with a knife. You're as good as dead if
you after the scum with a gun.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 1:07:04 PM1/31/06

Speaking of up your ass UT has had his panties in a wad over god knows
what, suddenly I am being attacked by him. I must have hit close to
home somehow....

TAR

Jan 31, 2006, 1:18:16 PM1/31/06

Well, I don't know... maybe that's because he felt that you were
attacking me.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 1:55:04 PM1/31/06

I replied once before but it seems to be lost in the ether,
I wasnt the only one saying this thread was BS. UT is pissed at me for
something I said in a previous post. likening him and fatts to MDC,
whom they are much more like than they can admit.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 2:02:11 PM1/31/06

I was simply saying that this entire thread was BS, someone else
likened it to the schoolyard "I know something you dont know" And boy
howdy they were right!

I think UT is pissed cause I compared him and fatts to MDS, whom they
are more like than they will admit.

TAR

Jan 31, 2006, 2:04:00 PM1/31/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> TAR wrote:

> > bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Speaking of up your ass UT has had his panties in a wad over god knows
> > > what, suddenly I am being attacked by him. I must have hit close to
> > > home somehow....
> >
> > Well, I don't know... maybe that's because he felt that you were
> > attacking me.
>
> I replied once before but it seems to be lost in the ether,
> I wasnt the only one saying this thread was BS. UT is pissed at me for
> something I said in a previous post. likening him and fatts to MDC,
> whom they are much more like than they can admit.

Maybe if you would stop saying such things to people, you wouldn't be
getting these types of responses. Just a thought.

TAR

Jan 31, 2006, 2:21:33 PM1/31/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> TAR wrote:
> > bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Speaking of up your ass UT has had his panties in a wad over god knows
> > > what, suddenly I am being attacked by him. I must have hit close to
> > > home somehow....
> >
> > Well, I don't know... maybe that's because he felt that you were
> > attacking me.
>
> I was simply saying that this entire thread was BS, someone else
> likened it to the schoolyard "I know something you dont know" And boy
> howdy they were right!

Boy, howdy they were wrong. It is what it is. I don't like her and
have not had a problem saying so. Unfortunately, I can't and won't
discuss the reasons here when asked for an explanation.

> I think UT is pissed cause I compared him and fatts to MDS, whom they
> are more like than they will admit.

Deja vu. You said this already.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 2:42:45 PM1/31/06

As I said, lost the first post in the ether.....

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 2:45:32 PM1/31/06

And maybe if they didnt make wild accusations about people they never
have known and present them as FACT I wouldnt need to say these things.
UT and Fatts are seriously deranged and obssessive when it comes to
John/Yoko and believe they know what was better for John than anyone
else. Read their posts, the level of obsession is frightening. And that
is where they are like MDC, completely obsessed and SURE they are
correct in all their assumptions. Wont even consider a different view
point they are so narrow focused. Just like MDC. Adulation/obsession
that crosses over the line of common sense....

UsurperTom

Jan 31, 2006, 3:41:35 PM1/31/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> And maybe if they didnt make wild accusations about people they never have known and present them as FACT I wouldnt need to say these things.

You could disagree with us without resorting to epithets and comparing
us to a murderer. Our posts are based on what a multitude of sources
have said about Yoko.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2006, 3:47:05 PM1/31/06

You could also try and listen instead of re-hashing all the same tired
old crap.
But that is hopeful thinking on my part. I gave up on you two a long
time ago, you have a hate fest/circle jerk thing about Yoko that is
just weird.

Runnnerr

Jan 31, 2006, 3:49:23 PM1/31/06

WOW!!! Sounds as if someone had the cucumber shoved up her ass the
wrong way.

TAR

Jan 31, 2006, 4:05:03 PM1/31/06
UsurperTom wrote:

> bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > And maybe if they didnt make wild accusations about people they never have known and present them as FACT I wouldnt need to say these things.
>
> You could disagree with us without resorting to epithets and comparing
> us to a murderer.

She accuses two people of being seriously deranged and obsessive, calls
someone else a liar, and then complains about wild accusations. :\

asbb

Jan 31, 2006, 4:37:18 PM1/31/06

"TAR" <tom....@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

LOL!

That sounds familiar!

fatt...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 7:32:57 AM2/1/06
bessiejune wrote,

And maybe if they didnt make wild accusations about people they never
have known and present them as FACT I wouldnt need to say these things.

UT and Fatts are seriously deranged and obssessive when it comes to
John/Yoko and believe they know what was better for John than anyone
else. Read their posts, the level of obsession is frightening. And that

is where they are like MDC, completely obsessed and SURE they are
correct in all their assumptions. Wont even consider a different view
point they are so narrow focused. Just like MDC. Adulation/obsession
that crosses over the line of common sense...."

You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. This is what
makes the world go round.

My response to you: God bless you. But I still disagree.

I just get annoyed when people start with the name callling, cursing,
vulgarities and general disrespect. Of course, I can lose my temper as
well as the next one, but I try not to.

Since we are all hiding behind the protection of our keyboards and
computer screens, itis easy to forget there are human beings with
feelings on the other end. Is it likely that one person would go up to
another person and IN THEIR FACE say "fuck you" or some other choice
words? No, not likely, unless they enjoy a knuckle sandwich.

I prefer that people disagree, but respectfully.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 11:49:45 AM2/1/06

Well from where I stand you are lying, you cant back it up and make
vague accusations, this approach may have worked in grade school, but
now you are just lying.

Runnnerr

Feb 1, 2006, 11:55:21 AM2/1/06

I think that somebody needs to take a time out and count to ten. If
not, no dessert tonight!!

UsurperTom

Feb 1, 2006, 12:00:10 PM2/1/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Well from where I stand you are lying

Unless you know the parties involved, you have no right to jump to such
a conclusion.

TAR

Feb 1, 2006, 12:03:19 PM2/1/06

If you choose to automatically assume that people are liars because they
won't divulge private information to you, then you most likely have
trust issues. That's your problem, not mine.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 12:10:43 PM2/1/06

You said yourself you should never have brought this up, I agree. If
you are going to hint at things and tease about it keep your cakehole
shut.

This is such an old trick, I worked for a corporation years ago that
used this tactic to keep people frightened of losing their jobs "If you
only knew what I know", and the hilarious part is people bought into it
over and over again.

It's an old journalism trick, used to be effective, but no longer.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 12:11:41 PM2/1/06

And you can jump to conclusions about parties you dont know!
Ha! That is extra rich coning from someone who spreads lies and hatred
on a regular basis!

Runnnerr

Feb 1, 2006, 12:12:20 PM2/1/06

Maybe if everyone stopped paying attention and feeding this troll, it
would go away.

TAR

Feb 1, 2006, 12:18:40 PM2/1/06

Well, you got me then. Yes, my goal is to make everyone think that
they're losing their jobs.

abby again

Feb 1, 2006, 12:43:26 PM2/1/06

> bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> used this tactic to keep people frightened of losing their jobs "If you
>> only knew what I know", and the hilarious part is people bought into it
>> over and over again.
>> It's an old journalism trick, used to be effective, but no longer.

> Well, you got me then. Yes, my goal is to make everyone think that
> they're losing their jobs.

Can I draw unemployment?

UsurperTom

Feb 1, 2006, 12:46:24 PM2/1/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> And you can jump to conclusions about parties you dont know!

I don't jump to conclusions. I have many sources, you cunt!

Runnnerr

Feb 1, 2006, 1:14:11 PM2/1/06

Oh my!! C U next Tuesday.

bessiej...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 1:41:08 PM2/1/06

Why do you feel it necessary to use such launguage?

fatt...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2006, 2:41:16 PM2/1/06
Donna wrote,

"Well, you got me then. Yes, my goal is to make everyone think that
they're losing their jobs."

Oh no, Mr. Bill!! Please, not my job! Aaarrgghhh.

TAR

Feb 1, 2006, 3:02:57 PM2/1/06

Ohhhhhhh, nooooooo.... Don't worry, fattuchus. The plan is only to make
you *think* that you're losing your job. ;)

So, Bessie... Not long ago you brought up the subject of your husband,
saying that he is an accomplished musician and that strangers recognize
him all the time. You said that people treat you differently because of
his fame, and see you as an obstacle to get to him. You referred to him
as "XYZ". Interesting.

Runnnerr

Feb 1, 2006, 3:06:11 PM2/1/06

Maybe Bessie is The Yoke(?)

UsurperTom

Feb 1, 2006, 3:29:47 PM2/1/06
bessiejune...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Why do you feel it necessary to use such launguage?

You've used that language too. You once called May Pang the C word.

UsurperTom

Feb 1, 2006, 3:34:48 PM2/1/06
Runnnerr wrote:

> Maybe Bessie is The Yoke(?)

I doubt that bessie is Yoko but bessie has also jumped to the defense
of Olivia and the McCartneys. She (or possibly "he") is one of these
psychofans who takes everything the Beatles and their families say as
gospel.

It is loading more messages.