Stevie Wevie Hall Hasn't Heard of Goldmine Magazine

JW4sm

Jan 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/16/97

This is what Stevie had to say:

<sch...@infinet.com>
>> writes:
>>
> >>Fact is, I went to every major book store/magazine shop and nobody has
>> >this Goldmine, NOBODY HEARD OF IT..
>>
>> EVERY one? Either Ohio has nothing to recommend it, or you're lying.
>>
> >Clownboy, if you're contesting its existence you haven't visitied the
web
> >site or sent mail to the address people gave you. i emailed you the
>> fucking text of the KISS interview. It was pretty long, so you
probably
>> were unable to read it.
>>
>> >A couple of the big stores goes as far to sell a magazine people dont
>> >see much and that is High Times, this magazine is very rare in most
> >>stores and YET noone seems to know what the hell Goldmine is!!!
>>
>> Would someone care to diagram this sentence?
>>
>> >The only corporate problems Circus, Rolling Stone have with their
>> >magazines is the ones YOU people sit around and invent; Rolling Stone
>> >and Circus BOTH are two of the biggest selling weekly/monthly
>> >publications in the world, JW your just jealous that nobody finds
your
>> >ugly assed mugg interesting enough to publish!
>>
>> You mean the problem in which Circus was for sale for almost two before
>> buyer turned up and then immediately changed its focus to alternative
>> music?
>> Funny, you were insisting Creem belonged on this with Circus and RS.
Did
>> you finally pull your head out of ass and find out it's out of print
>> (again)?
>>
>> i am curious where Circus' and RS' sales compare with other magazine,
>> although that's no barometer of quality (sorry, Gene).
>>
>> jealous that nobody finds my ugly-assed mugg interesting enough to
>> publish,
>> jw
>>
>> PS Stevie, you never answered my question as to where you saw Parasite
and
>> She on this tour.

>You address me by my name which is Steve or Stephen, and I never had my
>head inside my four-cornered contact, I barely mentioned CREEM which was
>once and very brief; Metal Edge seems to be the one that popped up some
>time ago, which is doing fantastic..
>You mentioned Ohio being underhanded or me a liar about Goldmine, well,
>don't flatter yourself spuds because ive checked in every major
>bookstore in Columbus and noone has it just as Columbus grocery stores
>or beverage centers, drive thru's dont carry a lot of micro brewery
>beers, simply because its too damn small and with no financial backing
>is more than likely what this publication is, nothing different from the
>Village Voice, the New York publication that Paul, Gene and Peter placed
>the ad looking for a "Lead guitarist with flash and balls"
>Just a small binding with a few pages..
>And you call me names but aint got balls enough to come here and back em
>up, do you know what that makes you?!?!?!? A dick licking pussy!!!
>And for your information, Kiss played "She" during the reunion tour
>show in Cincinnati August 8th and there were NO SCREWUPS with either Ace
>or Peter, as a matter of fact, they were both sharp...
>Why don't you accept the fact that Paul And Peter are back for a while;
>the near completion of Alive IV with new songs by the present lineup
>PLUS another studio album sometime in the future following this tour,
>fucking Bruce and Eric are gone RIGHTFULLY!!!!!!!!

Yawn,
Still jealous,
jw

Denny Payne

Jan 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/16/97

JW4sm <jw...@aol.com> had this to say:
: This is what Stevie had to say:
: >jw...@aol.com wrote:
: >>
: >> PS Stevie, you never answered my question as to where you saw Parasite

: and
: >> She on this tour.

: >And for your information, Kiss played "She" during the reunion tour

: >show in Cincinnati August 8th and there were NO SCREWUPS with either Ace
: >or Peter, as a matter of fact, they were both sharp...

According to the set lists on the KISS Otaku website
(http://www.otaku.net/kissotaku.html), "She" was not played in Cincinnait
nor has it been played anywhere on this tour. I think Stevie must have
forgotten his Prozac that night (if in fact he was even there). Or he
just doesn't know what song "She" is. It was certainly not played in
either Houston or Austin (the shows I saw).

: >Why don't you accept the fact that Paul And Peter are back for a while;

Paul left?? ;-)

: >the near completion of Alive IV with new songs by the present lineup

He thinks a rumor is fact....hmmm...

: >PLUS another studio album sometime in the future following this tour,

: >fucking Bruce and Eric are gone RIGHTFULLY!!!!!!!!

In his opinion....

: Yawn,
: Still jealous,
: jw

Awww don't be jealous, jw, I mean not _everyone_ can be the one true
source of truth. ;-)

Denny

Mynd you, moose bytes kan be pretti nasti....
-Monty Python

Never cared for what they say, never
cared for what they know. But I know.
-Metallica "Nothing Else Matters"

Denny Payne at Illuminati Online - http://www.io.com/~nregel

WARNING! Unsolicited email advertisements are subject to a
$50 processing and storage fee per message. ** NO SPAM!! **

Ricky I.

Jan 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/16/97

JW4sm wrote:

> This is what Stevie had to say:

(snot-nosed whinning snipped)
> >Why don't you accept the fact that Paul And Peter are back for a while; ^^^^

Has Paul left the group? Damn, I don't read the ng for a week, then I
find out the resident KI$$ nazi said that Paul has left the group and
has returned in the space of a week.

This will be the biggest news since the deep fried twinkee or the new
Triumph reunion cd with Rik Emmitt in Paul make-up and Mike Levine in
dragon boots

> Yawn,
> Still jealous,
> jw

Still liking all versions of KI$$

Ricky I.

Cronic3

Jan 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/16/97

Goldmine is an oversized trade zine, about the same size as Billboard mag.
It is readily available at any decent newstand.

KISS has not played SHE on the reunion tour........

just the facts..........

\
Doug Canipe/CRONIC DISORDER
speed/thrash/death/mosh metal from North Carolina
WEB SITE.... http://members.aol.com/cronic3/index.html
Join The Metal Ring & DMMA(Death Metal Music Association)
Go to the Cronic Disorder Web Page for info on joining...... 333
HAIL SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven Bryant

Jan 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/17/97
Ricky,
Where did you find out about the deep fried twinkie?

Ricky I.

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

The Vinnie(the "cheese wiz")Vincent school of deep fried delights.

Why do you think Gene has such a fondness for the guy.....no wait don't
answer that....:-P

Listening to Dynasty and not giving a damn who knows it!!!!!
Ricky I.

Bone Machine

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

>Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Dynasty listener. Good thing you don't
>want an answer about the Gene/Vinnie thing, it would start yet another
>thread about Kiss members and homosexuality. Say, did you hear the Gene
>is really a-sexual....

I did hear that he was almost human, almost a maaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan. I happen to like Dynasty myself. I love listening to 2000 Man at obnoxiously loud volumes and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Bone Machine

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

>bonem...@mindspring.com (Bone Machine) wrote:
>>Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Dynasty listener. Good thing you don't
>>>want an answer about the Gene/Vinnie thing, it would start yet another
>>>thread about Kiss members and homosexuality. Say, did you hear the Gene
>>>is really a-sexual....
>>>

>>I did hear that he was almost human, almost a maaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan. I happen to like Dynasty myself. I love list=

>ening to 2000 Man at obnoxiously loud volumes and I'm not afraid to admit it.
>

>what about your affair with a random computer? Afraid to admit that!?

I'm saving that for the talk show that offers the most money. Then the beans will spill like mad.

Steven Bryant

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Steven Bryant

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Dynasty listener. Good thing you don't

Ricky I.

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

Steven Bryant wrote:

> >> Ricky,
> >> Where did you find out about the deep fried twinkie?
> >
> >The Vinnie(the "cheese wiz")Vincent school of deep fried delights.
> >
> >Why do you think Gene has such a fondness for the guy.....no wait don't
> >answer that....:-P
> >
> >Listening to Dynasty and not giving a damn who knows it!!!!!
> >Ricky I.

> Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Dynasty listener. Good thing you don't
> want an answer about the Gene/Vinnie thing, it would start yet another
> thread about Kiss members and homosexuality. Say, did you hear the Gene
> is really a-sexual....

a-sexual what?..... pervert, deviant, magnet, dyanmo?

Well that would save a lot of time. That would give Gene more time to
produce another version of RARAN and o.k. that licensing agreement for
the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles.

Ricky I.

Bone Machine

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

"Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:

>Well that would save a lot of time. That would give Gene more time to
>produce another version of RARAN and o.k. that licensing agreement for
>the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles.
>
>Ricky I.

OH WOW! Another version of RARAN!!!!!!!! When does it come out, I simply MUST have it!

Maybe if the Kiss guys do read this newsgroup, they'll pick up on the fact that we want new material and not another live album.

Steven Bryant

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

>> >The Vinnie(the "cheese wiz")Vincent school of deep fried delights.
>> >
>> >Why do you think Gene has such a fondness for the guy.....no wait don't
>> >answer that....:-P
>> >
>> >Listening to Dynasty and not giving a damn who knows it!!!!!
>> >Ricky I.
>
>> Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Dynasty listener. Good thing you don't
>> want an answer about the Gene/Vinnie thing, it would start yet another
>> thread about Kiss members and homosexuality. Say, did you hear the Gene
>> is really a-sexual....
>

>a-sexual what?..... pervert, deviant, magnet, dyanmo?
>

>Well that would save a lot of time. That would give Gene more time to
>produce another version of RARAN and o.k. that licensing agreement for
>the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles.
>
>Ricky I.

I read the licensing agreement for the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles
has run uppon a snag. Apparently, cheese doodles with the lightening
bolt SS aren't allowed in Germmany.

Bone Machine

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

Ah, the lightning bolt is too similar to the Triumph logo and the Nazis don't like that.

Steven Bryant

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

Plus, Mike Levin is always getting cheese doodle crumbs in his moustache.

Ricky I.

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

But won't Ace be able to use it on his SPACE ACE INTERPLANTARY BEER?
He did design the "$$" didn't he?

I heard also about Peter's line of musical litter boxes. Your cat takes
a whiz (VV?) and it plays the Alive! version of RARAN 10 times in a row.

Bone Machine

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

>>>I read the licensing agreement for the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles
>>>has run uppon a snag. Apparently, cheese doodles with the lightening
>>>bolt SS aren't allowed in Germmany.
>>>
>>Ah, the lightning bolt is too similar to the Triumph logo and the Nazis don't like that.
>

>Plus, Mike Levin is always getting cheese doodle crumbs in his moustache.

But even today, that moustache has retained it's magical qualities, Cheese Doodle residue and all

Steven Bryant

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

Mike Levins' moustache, the inspiration for the Triumph classic Magic
Power.

Steven Bryant

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

"Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:

>Bone Machine wrote:

>> >I read the licensing agreement for the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles
>> >has run uppon a snag. Apparently, cheese doodles with the lightening
>> >bolt SS aren't allowed in Germmany.
>> >
>> Ah, the lightning bolt is too similar to the Triumph logo and the Nazis don't like that.
>

>But won't Ace be able to use it on his SPACE ACE INTERPLANTARY BEER?
>He did design the "$$" didn't he?
>
>I heard also about Peter's line of musical litter boxes. Your cat takes
>a whiz (VV?) and it plays the Alive! version of RARAN 10 times in a row.

I didn't notice the $$ on my Ace Frehley Home Brewing kit.

As long as Peter's musical litter boxes don't play anything from any of
his solo albums........However, that may lead me to market the Kitty Home
Catheter.

Bone Machine

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

Maybe playing Pete's solo album might "help" cats with constipation. First you hear it, then you do it.

Steven Bryant

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Cats! That would help adults with constipation!

Ricky I.

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> "Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
>

> >Well that would save a lot of time. That would give Gene more time to
> >produce another version of RARAN and o.k. that licensing agreement for
> >the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles.
> >
> >Ricky I.
>
> OH WOW! Another version of RARAN!!!!!!!! When does it come out, I simply MUST have it!
>
> Maybe if the Kiss guys do read this newsgroup, they'll pick up on the fact that we want new material and not another live album.

WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!

KI$$ and new material in the same sentence. Isn't that an oxymoron or
one of those sentence faux pas......

It wouldn't be a new year without a new live KI$$ cd.

Still having Trouble Walking WOOOAH WOOAH WOOAH WOOAH UH WOAH WOAH

Ricky I.

Ricky I.

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Steven Bryant wrote:

> >>I read the licensing agreement for the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles
> >>has run uppon a snag. Apparently, cheese doodles with the lightening
> >>bolt SS aren't allowed in Germmany.
> >>
> >Ah, the lightning bolt is too similar to the Triumph logo and the Nazis don't like that.
>
> Plus, Mike Levin is always getting cheese doodle crumbs in his moustache.

And he keeps getting those orange fingerprints all over his hockey
jersey.

Ricky I.

Steven Bryant

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

"Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
>Bone Machine wrote:
>>
>> "Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
>>

>> >Well that would save a lot of time. That would give Gene more time to
>> >produce another version of RARAN and o.k. that licensing agreement for
>> >the new KI$$ shaped cheese doodles.
>> >
>> >Ricky I.
>>
>> OH WOW! Another version of RARAN!!!!!!!! When does it come out, I simply MUST have it!
>>
>> Maybe if the Kiss guys do read this newsgroup, they'll pick up on the fact that we want new material and not another live album.
>

>WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!
>
>KI$$ and new material in the same sentence. Isn't that an oxymoron or
>one of those sentence faux pas......
>
>It wouldn't be a new year without a new live KI$$ cd.
>
>Still having Trouble Walking WOOOAH WOOAH WOOAH WOOAH UH WOAH WOAH
>
>Ricky I.

New music!? We don't need no stinking new music!

How about an all-star tribute version of R&RAN?

Steven Bryant

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

>> >Ah, the lightning bolt is too similar to the Triumph logo and the Nazis don't like that.
>>
>> Plus, Mike Levin is always getting cheese doodle crumbs in his moustache.
>

>And he keeps getting those orange fingerprints all over his hockey
>jersey.
>
>Ricky I

and they turn the bass string orange, too.

Steven Bryant

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

bonem...@mindspring.com (Bone Machine) wrote:

>>>And he keeps getting those orange fingerprints all over his hockey
>>>jersey.
>>>
>>>Ricky I
>>
>>and they turn the bass string orange, too.
>>

>maybe he could join Kiss and his color would be orange

And his character would be Chester the Cheetah, the Cheetos mascot.

Bone Machine

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:

>>>As long as Peter's musical litter boxes don't play anything from any of
>>>his solo albums........However, that may lead me to market the Kitty Home
>>>Catheter.
>>>

>>Maybe playing Pete's solo album might "help" cats with constipation. First you hear it, then you do it.
>
>Cats! That would help adults with constipation!

That might be a cool way to liven up the Broadway musical too. Add a big litter box to the set and we'll wait for their motivation.

Bone Machine

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Steven Bryant

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

having front row seats would shome how loose it's appeal.

Ricky I.

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Steven Bryant wrote:

> bonem...@mindspring.com (Bone Machine) wrote:
> >Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote:
> >

> And his character would be Chester the Cheetah, the Cheetos mascot.

Gene wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of him. Everyone knows
about Gene's Cheeto "problem"

Ricky I.

Ricky I.

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Steven Bryant wrote:

> >WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!
> >
> >KI$$ and new material in the same sentence. Isn't that an oxymoron or
> >one of those sentence faux pas......
> >
> >It wouldn't be a new year without a new live KI$$ cd.
> >
> >Still having Trouble Walking WOOOAH WOOAH WOOAH WOOAH UH WOAH WOAH
> >
> >Ricky I.
>
> New music!? We don't need no stinking new music!
>
> How about an all-star tribute version of R&RAN?

Rock And Roll All Nite and KI$$ My Ass Everyday

As performed by Rik Emmitt AAAAWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Gets my Vinnie hard just thinking about it......

Ricky I.

Steven Bryant

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, you know how this place is about rumors.

Bone Machine

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

"Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:

The above post is a serious contender for post of the year.

Alfred A. Narvaez

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

On 27 Jan 1997, Steven Bryant wrote:

> "Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
> >Bone Machine wrote:

> >> OH WOW! Another version of RARAN!!!!!!!! When does it come out, I simply MUST have it!
> >>
> >> Maybe if the Kiss guys do read this newsgroup, they'll pick up on the fact that we want new material and not another live album.
> >

> >WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!
> >
> >KI$$ and new material in the same sentence. Isn't that an oxymoron or
> >one of those sentence faux pas......
> >
> >It wouldn't be a new year without a new live KI$$ cd.
> >
> >Still having Trouble Walking WOOOAH WOOAH WOOAH WOOAH UH WOAH WOAH
> >
> >Ricky I.
>
> New music!? We don't need no stinking new music!
>
> How about an all-star tribute version of R&RAN?

I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!

IceFloe

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net> wrote in article
<5clcp7$i0c$1...@news.campus.mci.net>...

> "Ricky I." <ricky...@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
> >Steven Bryant wrote:

doodles

> >> And his character would be Chester the Cheetah, the Cheetos mascot.
> >

> >Gene wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of him. Everyone knows
> >about Gene's Cheeto "problem"
> >
> >Ricky I.
>
> Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, you know how this place is about rumors.

But it's not a secret. But then you have to be one of the lucky few that
got a good copy of Ki$$tory where that page didn't fall out of the binding
before shipping.

Bone Machine

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

"IceFloe" <ice...@infi.net> wrote:

>> >Gene wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of him. Everyone knows
>> >about Gene's Cheeto "problem"
>> >
>> >Ricky I.
>>
>> Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, you know how this place is about rumors.
>>

>But it's not a secret. But then you have to be one of the lucky few that
>got a good copy of Ki$$tory where that page didn't fall out of the binding
>before shipping.

or one of the few that actually had them shipped!

Bone Machine

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

"Alfred A. Narvaez" <anar...@odin.cbu.edu> wrote:

> I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
>nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
>techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
>for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!

I have a perverse love for odd cover tunes, so I'd most likely get it...cheap. But if it were an album of different versions of it by Kiss,
I'll leave that one for the real Kiss fans.

Ricky I.

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Alfred A. Narvaez wrote:

> > >WHAAAAAATTTT!!!!!
> > >
> > >KI$$ and new material in the same sentence. Isn't that an oxymoron or
> > >one of those sentence faux pas......
> > >
> > >It wouldn't be a new year without a new live KI$$ cd.
> > >
> > >Still having Trouble Walking WOOOAH WOOAH WOOAH WOOAH UH WOAH WOAH
> > >
> > >Ricky I.
> >
> > New music!? We don't need no stinking new music!
> >
> > How about an all-star tribute version of R&RAN?
> >
> I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
> nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
> techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
> for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!!!!

Ricky I.

Ricky I.

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> "Alfred A. Narvaez" <anar...@odin.cbu.edu> wrote:
>
> > I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
> >nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
> >techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
> >for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I have a perverse love for odd cover tunes, so I'd most likely get it...cheap. But if it were an album of different versions of it by Kiss,
> I'll leave that one for the real Kiss fans.

I can't bring myself to buy ANY cd with RARAN on it, KI$$ or any other
artist. I even skip over it when I listen to one of the 20 KI$$ cd's
that has it on it just because i'm that tired of it!!!!! (sorry for
going postal)

Ricky I.

Ricky I.

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> "Alfred A. Narvaez" <anar...@odin.cbu.edu> wrote:
>
> > I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
> >nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
> >techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
> >for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I have a perverse love for odd cover tunes, so I'd most likely get it...cheap. But if it were an album of different versions of it by Kiss,
> I'll leave that one for the real Kiss fans.

Awwww c'mon......

Aren't we all real KI$$ fans?

(psssst...I can hear the Ki$$ nazi patrol comin')

Ricky I.

Steven Bryant

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

> > >Gene wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of him. Everyone knows
> > >about Gene's Cheeto "problem"
> > >
> > >Ricky I.
> >
> > Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, you know how this place is about rumors.
> >

> But it's not a secret. But then you have to be one of the lucky few that
> got a good copy of Ki$$tory where that page didn't fall out of the binding
> before shipping.That's why my copy had orange finger prints on it!

Steven Bryant

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> "Alfred A. Narvaez" <anar...@odin.cbu.edu> wrote:
>
> > I remember that a couple of years back or so there was a cd with
> >nothing but different renditions of "Stairway To Heaven." I mean, from
> >techno to polka to Australian yodeling bands. How about a cd like that
> >for RARAN, uh???? Come on now, who wouldn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I have a perverse love for odd cover tunes, so I'd most likely get it...cheap. But if it were an album of different versions of it by Kiss,
> I'll leave that one for the real Kiss fans.

I'd love to hear a cover of R&RAN by Johnny Cash!

Bone Machine

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

Steven Bryant <sfbr...@dynasty.net> wrote:

he does a cool version of Soundgarden's Rusty Cage on his latest album, Unchained

KATHLEEN MANZ

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

ring.com> <32ECEB...@gtri.gatech.edu> <5cistp$b56$2...@news.campus.mci.net> <Pine.OSF.3.91.970128...@odin.cbu.edu> <32ef88b...@news.mindspring.com> <32F147...@dynasty.net> <32f1612e...@news.mindspring.com>
Bone Machine (bonem...@mindspring.com) wrote:

: Steven Bryant <sfbr...@dynasty.net> wrote:
:
: >Bone Machine wrote:

: >>
: >>
: >> I have a perverse love for odd cover tunes, so I'd most likely get it...cheap. But if it were an album of different versions of it by Kiss,

: >> I'll leave that one for the real Kiss fans.
: >
: >I'd love to hear a cover of R&RAN by Johnny Cash!
:
: he does a cool version of Soundgarden's Rusty Cage on his latest album, Unchained

I think he would have to dust off Walyon, Willie and Kris and do a
Highwaymen version of R&RAN.

--
Kathleen
ma...@nevada.edu

Unknown

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

Hey..Pat Boone's putting out a heavy metal album,mebbe he could
include RARAN with Debby doin backup?

'Wulff