Muslimgauze Special !

Dark Companion

Jan 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/12/97

Greetings,

Fallout is a radio program, broadcast every Sunday evening on Radio
Scorpio (FM 106.0) in Leuven, near Brussels. Fallout focuses on
"isolationist music", a strange mixture of dark and treathening music
like dark ambient, dark wave and industrial .

This month we will pay attention on MUSLIMGAUZE, with extra focus on
the latest releases, and play several songs out of the immense
discography of Muslim. This Muslimgauze month will be ended with a
special episode of FALLOUT, where we will be playing ONE HOUR long
nothing but Muslimgauze songs. This special episode will probably be
the first weekend of February.

FOLLOW IT ALL ON OUR WEBPAGES :
http://www.club.innet.be/~pub02981/

Dark Companion