anyone have a a bike for sale in the new jersey area?

sjen...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98
Looking for a bike in the new jersey area please e-mail me. Mostly looking
for a crouch rocket. thanks jenny

Some Guy at a Dealership

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98
sjen...@my-dejanews.com whiled away the hours on Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:15:22
GMT with the following:

> Looking for a bike in the new jersey area please e-mail me. Mostly looking
> for a crouch rocket.

Never thought of calling them that, but the moniker DOES fit...
Adam Wade espr...@winternet.com
CIMC #1 DoD #2009 LOMP #2 "The only way I'll stop riding
1984 Plymouth Turismo (Guido) is if I stop breathing."
http://www.winternet.com/~espresso

Joel Herda

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98
In article <35eeb2c3...@news.acornworld.net>, espr...@winternet.com

(Some Guy at a Dealership) wrote:

>sjen...@my-dejanews.com whiled away the hours on Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:15:22
>GMT with the following:
>
>> Looking for a bike in the new jersey area please e-mail me. Mostly looking
>> for a crouch rocket.
>
>Never thought of calling them that, but the moniker DOES fit...

Hmmm..

I can see it now... hot-rodded Gold Wing couch rocket... :)

joel

--
Joel Herda sysadmin-biker-skum 1983 Suzuki GS1100GL
jjo...@tiac.net DoD#2053 1995 Neon Sport Coupe DOHC