I love to see my friends succeed

Tim Kreitz

Dec 2, 2005, 1:02:51 PM12/2/05
One of my motorcycling/racing/golfing buddies, Odessan Alan Bradshaw,
is going to the NHRA's big show in 2006. He has been hired as the
driver for the BME/Tokuma Top Fuel Dragster team in the NHRA POWERade
Drag Racing Series:

http://www.nhra.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=9411&zoneid=8

Alan won the 2003 NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster title in 2003, and is now
taking the big step into premier class racing. I think I speak for all
Midland/Odessa race fans when I say that we're very proud to have Alan
representing West Texas in the world's fastest, most prestigeous drag
racing series.

Congratulations, Alan! Kick some ass!

Cheers,

Tim Kreitz
2003 ZX7R
2000 ZX6R
DoD #2184
http://www.timkreitz.com

Rayvan

Dec 2, 2005, 4:10:40 PM12/2/05

Could you imagine? 0-320 mph. in under five seconds! Lucky bastage!

Tim Kreitz

Dec 2, 2005, 5:25:24 PM12/2/05
Rayvan wrote:
> Could you imagine? 0-320 mph. in under five seconds! Lucky bastage!

There. Is. No. Question. About. It.

Can you say "dream job"? :-)