Another free Tim Kreitz MP3

Tim Kreitz

Nov 11, 2005, 1:28:05 AM11/11/05
I've been busy in the studio, as usual, with both work and personal
projects. My latest recording is another cut for the 'Covercraft' LP.
It is a version of Some Kind of Wonderful that puts the 'fun' back in
"Grand Funk Railroad."

http://www.timkreitz.com/audio/TimKreitzWonderful.mp3

This song is dedicated to my wife, by the way, who has made the past 17
years worth living. Enjoy!

And as always, there is lots of free MP3age at my website:

http://www.timkreitz.com/dingosanctuary.html

Cheers,

Tim Kreitz
2003 ZX7R
2000 ZX6R
DoD #2184
http://www.timkreitz.com

Calgary

Nov 11, 2005, 11:02:02 AM11/11/05
On 10 Nov 2005 22:28:05 -0800, "Tim Kreitz" <timk...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I've been busy in the studio, as usual, with both work and personal
>projects. My latest recording is another cut for the 'Covercraft' LP.
>It is a version of Some Kind of Wonderful that puts the 'fun' back in
>"Grand Funk Railroad."
>
>http://www.timkreitz.com/audio/TimKreitzWonderful.mp3

Heh, not bad Tim. Not bad at all. If you don't mind, I would like to
add that one to my collection of riding tunes on the MP3 player.

--

Don
RCOS# 7

2000 - Yamaha Venture Millenium Edition
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/radium1.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/banff.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/kananaskis.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/walkercalgary.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/calgarybrowning.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/venture.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/gem.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/highwood.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/reynolds.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/sask.htm
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbinns/osoyoos.htm

Bryan

Nov 11, 2005, 3:25:53 PM11/11/05

"Tim Kreitz" <timk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Pretty cool Tim. Thanks.

Bryan

Tim Kreitz

Nov 11, 2005, 8:10:31 PM11/11/05
Calgary wrote:
> Heh, not bad Tim. Not bad at all. If you don't mind, I would like to
> add that one to my collection of riding tunes on the MP3 player.

Please do. And enjoy. My only request is that if you're ever in Texas,
come see me play live.

Tim Kreitz

Nov 11, 2005, 8:11:41 PM11/11/05
Bryan wrote:
> Pretty cool Tim. Thanks.
>
> Bryan

My pleasure, bro.

Joe

Nov 11, 2005, 8:33:16 PM11/11/05
Good stuff. Loved the MP3
--

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Calgary

Nov 11, 2005, 9:09:02 PM11/11/05
On 11 Nov 2005 17:10:31 -0800, "Tim Kreitz" <timk...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Calgary wrote:

>> Heh, not bad Tim. Not bad at all. If you don't mind, I would like to
>> add that one to my collection of riding tunes on the MP3 player.
>
>Please do. And enjoy. My only request is that if you're ever in Texas,
>come see me play live.

Will do Tim. Texas is still on my places to ride to list.

Ari Rankum

Nov 11, 2005, 9:41:37 PM11/11/05
Tim Kreitz wrote:
> I've been busy in the studio, as usual, with both work and personal
> projects. My latest recording is another cut for the 'Covercraft' LP.
> It is a version of Some Kind of Wonderful that puts the 'fun' back in
> "Grand Funk Railroad."
>
> http://www.timkreitz.com/audio/TimKreitzWonderful.mp3
>
> This song is dedicated to my wife, by the way, who has made the past 17
> years worth living. Enjoy!

Nice job, Tim. Man, you do a lot of stuff pretty well. Nice graphic
arts, rockin' music, low, low reaction times. Anything else?

Andrew

Nov 11, 2005, 10:07:53 PM11/11/05
Calgary wrote:
> On 11 Nov 2005 17:10:31 -0800, "Tim Kreitz" <timk...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Calgary wrote:
>>> Heh, not bad Tim. Not bad at all. If you don't mind, I would like to
>>> add that one to my collection of riding tunes on the MP3 player.
>> Please do. And enjoy. My only request is that if you're ever in Texas,
>> come see me play live.
>
> Will do Tim. Texas is still on my places to ride to list.

not mine, thank God!

--
Andrew
00 Daytona

Tim Kreitz

Nov 12, 2005, 1:27:00 AM11/12/05
Ari Rankum wrote:
> Nice job, Tim. Man, you do a lot of stuff pretty well. Nice graphic
> arts, rockin' music, low, low reaction times. Anything else?

Heh-heh. Well, I been known to drink five or more triple espressos in
an eight-hour period.

Which may also explain how I get so much work done! ;-)

Vito

Nov 14, 2005, 1:21:10 PM11/14/05
"Tim Kreitz" <timk...@yahoo.com> wrote

> It is a version of Some Kind of Wonderful that puts the 'fun' back in
> "Grand Funk Railroad."

Like in "Some fucker's taken my mind and makin me blind ... " or was that
another group?

Can't find that any more.

Margaret M.

Dec 3, 2005, 2:49:19 AM12/3/05
Andrew wrote:
> Calgary wrote:

>> Will do Tim. Texas is still on my places to ride to list.

> not mine, thank God!

Can't take the heat anymore, you Yankee transplant? ;-)
--
Mag