I just got back from a ride

S&M

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st and I'm riding
my scooter. I'm happy, more than a little buzzed (maybe I stopped at the
Outrigger, but you can't prove it), and the Superglide is running like a
dream. Any other SC netscum doing the same?

Doc
96FXD

Harry Tinsley

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
Doc Dude,
I rode all day, then went to visit granny tonight.
I just came in from cleaning up the bike and
read your post, man it's so nice tonight, it's 11:06pm
and 72 degrees in Nashville, I'm going to take a
spin right now, I'm sure this Asian chick over here will
wants to go too!

mo

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
rode to work the last 2 days with only a vest, no gloves (north Texas)
--
mo

S&M <sh...@sprintmail.removethis.com> wrote in article

the warmuths

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
just got back too
its 55 and was 60 today el fucking nino!
most of the snow is gone in clevo
joe gizmo

Agua Noggin

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:31:15 -0500, in message
<788o34$5c8$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "S&M"
<sh...@sprintmail.removethis.com> wrote:

>God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st and I'm riding
>my scooter.

<snip>

> Any other SC netscum doing the same?

Yep...put about 130 miles on Beast today. Rode to work and while
there called and checked to see if Doug's H-D in Florence had a couple
of special tools that Harley Haven in Columbia didn't have in stock so
I could continue my ongoing (5 days now ?) 5K servicing. They said
yeah, so after work, I rode out to Sumter and picked up US 76/378 and
headed east out of town.
About 10 miles east, they'd closed US 76 for bridge repair so they
detoured us about 15 miles around through the cotton fields (booooring
<g>) before bringin' us back to the highway again. Once I got over
near Timmonsville (home of Cale Yarbrough, ret. NASCAR driver) a
thunderstorm had just passed through the area so the rest of my ride
into and through and back out of Florence was on soakin' wet roads.
So much for havin' a clean shiny poser scooter <g>.
At a traffic light I pulled up next to a local ridin' a nicely
customized late model Heritage. I asked him if he was goin' to Doug's
H-D and he said yeah, so I rode with him through town. On the way, we
picked up another rider on a RK, so there was three of us headin' down
the Pamplico Highway all the way to the dealer. It sure was nice
havin' some company on the road for a change.
I'll skip the details of what happened at Doug's H-D as I'm gonna
post it in another message, but I will say this...they're not gonna
get any more of my business.
After finishing my unpleasant business, I rode back through town
and since it'd been over 2 hours since I'd left work and the sun was
almost down, I wanted the return trip to be a little quicker than the
"going" trip was. I picked up I-20 which terminates just east of I-95
and blasted west chasin' the sun.
Beast just loves crusin' at 80 mph...that's all there is to it. I
let her have her head with me keepin' lookout for any Smoky's on the
prowl. The only two state troopers I saw was at a gas stop about 30
miles west down I-20. They were blockin' in a car in the parkin' lot,
but I didn't stick around long enough to find out why. I did get to
see a gorgeous blonde PYT who pulled up next to me while I was inside
payin' for my gas and buyin' a pack of smokes. Needless to say, I
had some very pleasant thoughts/pictures runnin' through my mind on
the rest of my trip home <eg>.
Back on the interstate, Beast found 80 mph again and we rocketed
down the highway in the growing darkness. All too soon, we took my
exit and headed north through Camden. The downtown bank clock said
6:40 and 73 degrees....gotta love it <g>!
So...Doc, yes...there are other SC netscum out ridin' in this
beautiful weather we're havin' <g>.

--
Allen "Agua Noggin" Johnston
#65, the Zoomie Assholeâ„¢, bs #11, WW1LF Survivor #12
'99 FLSTC "Beast"
r.m.h. FAQ is at http://www.execpc.com/~jschwarz/rmhFAQmenu.html

yknetr

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
I would dearly love to ride, but today the mercury froze at
about -48Celsius. Guess I'll have to wait a few more months. :(

the warmuths wrote in message <36A94D16...@en.com>...

>just got back too
>its 55 and was 60 today el fucking nino!
>most of the snow is gone in clevo
>joe gizmo
>

>S&M wrote:
>
>> God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st and I'm
riding

>> my scooter. I'm happy, more than a little buzzed (maybe I stopped at the
>> Outrigger, but you can't prove it), and the Superglide is running like a

>> dream. Any other SC netscum doing the same?
>>
>> Doc
>> 96FXD

Hugh Jass (__!__)

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:31:15 -0500, "S&M"
<sh...@sprintmail.removethis.com> wrote:

>God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st and I'm riding
>my scooter. I'm happy, more than a little buzzed (maybe I stopped at the
>Outrigger, but you can't prove it), and the Superglide is running like a
>dream. Any other SC netscum doing the same?
>
>Doc
>96FXD

In my dreams! I get the cast off next week for X-rays. Maybe if i'm
lucky..........

Hugh Jass (__!__)

Change .com to .net in my e-mail address to reply direct
http://www.terraworld.net/tiny
http://www.hogger.com

Ghost

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
S&M wrote:

> God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st and I'm
> riding my scooter. I'm happy, more than a little buzzed (maybe I
> stopped at the Outrigger, but you can't prove it), and the Superglide
> is running like a dream. Any other SC netscum doing the same?

I live in Michigan and got out for a little 60mi ride on Saturday. It was
a bit wet, but above freezing. Good sunset that day. Last night, we got
6in of snow.

Oh well.

Ghost
Wolf#15

'92 FLSTC (at) arbortext
Reply to: panderso (dot) com
Ghost Cruises: http://members.aol.com/ghostwtr77/

Red

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
Ghost wrote:
> S&M wrote:
> > God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st ....

> I live in Michigan and got out for a little 60mi ride on Saturday. It was
> a bit wet, but above freezing. Good sunset that day. Last night, we got
> 6in of snow.

Just watch out for the sand and whatever other crap they use on that
snow!

No matter how bad you want to get out, just be careful! Wouldn't want
you to do any damage to yourself, darlin'. <g>

--

Red --

Proprietor, Casa Roja
Bitch # 18 Wench # 21

'93 FXRS "Jezebel" the Dirt(y) Bike (TM)

"Sunny bright mornings and pale moonlit nights
Keep me from feeling alone.
Now, I'm learning to fly, and this freedom is like
Nothing that I've ever known."
---Dan Folgelberg, "Netherlands"

Kat...

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Red wrote:

> Ghost wrote:
> > S&M wrote:
> > > God, I love living in the South. It's January fuckin 21st ....

> > I live in Michigan and got out for a little 60mi ride on Saturday.
> > It was a bit wet, but above freezing. Good sunset that day. Last
> > night, we got 6in of snow.

> > Ghost

> Just watch out for the sand and whatever other crap they use on that
> snow!
> No matter how bad you want to get out, just be careful! Wouldn't want
> you to do any damage to yourself, darlin'. <g>

> Red

> Proprietor, Casa Roja
> Bitch # 18 Wench # 21

Meow... I second that... meooooooooooowwwwwwwwww... *G*

Kat...
<Meow...>

R.M.H. FAQ's
<http://home.earthlink.net/~mildness/yo/>

My website: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/kbs1/>

Ghost

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
Kat... wrote:

> Red wrote:
> >
> > Ghost wrote:
>
> > > I live in Michigan and got out for a little 60mi ride on Saturday.
> > > It was a bit wet, but above freezing. Good sunset that day. Last
> > > night, we got 6in of snow.
> > > Ghost
>
> > Just watch out for the sand and whatever other crap they use on that
> > snow!
> > No matter how bad you want to get out, just be careful! Wouldn't want
> > you to do any damage to yourself, darlin'. <g>
> > Red
>
> Meow... I second that... meooooooooooowwwwwwwwww... *G*
> Kat...

Actually, they salt up here, not sand. We'd gotten enough rain last week
that the salt had been washed off the roads.

I appreciate that you are both looking out for my hide. But be
careful . . . if you two insist on mothering me I'll have to get treatment
for an Oedipus complex.

Rest assured that my Winter Wonderland riding days are about over for now.
I'm swapping some parts with a fellow netter, and will need to get the
Crusr up on stands to pull the necessary parts.

Thanks again,

Barry L. Van Hook

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
In article <36AF50D2...@sig.com> Ghost <s...@sig.com> writes:

Ghost replies to Kat & Red:

>I appreciate that you are both looking out for my hide. But be
>careful . . . if you two insist on mothering me I'll have to get treatment
>for an Oedipus complex.

You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as a
suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
forget I mentioned it! ;-)

Barry #36
I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be the case!

Barry L. Van Hook (van...@asu.edu)
Management Department, College of Business
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-4006
(602) 965-1217 FAX -- (602) 965-8314

Kat...

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
Barry L. Van Hook wrote:

> In article <36AF50D2...@sig.com> Ghost <s...@sig.com> writes:
>
> Ghost replies to Kat & Red:
>
> >I appreciate that you are both looking out for my hide. But be
> >careful . . . if you two insist on mothering me I'll have to get
> >treatment for an Oedipus complex.
^^^^^^^

What is that?

> You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as
> a suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
> forget I mentioned it! ;-)
>
> Barry #36
> I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be
> the case!

It isn't in my case either... <Smirk...>
Even though in a day it is my Birt - nevermind...
Heck I am only 31 - 32 er nevermind that either...
You don't want to know...
*Ahem...*

I was hoping the SunRun was going to be a tad bit closer to me...
It appears that the run is going to stick to BC and parts there of...
<Sad Kitty...>

How about some lemonade... *G*

Ghost

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
Barry L. Van Hook wrote:

> Ghost replies to Kat & Red:
>
> >I appreciate that you are both looking out for my hide. But be
> >careful . . . if you two insist on mothering me I'll have to get
> >treatment for an Oedipus complex.
>
> You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as a
> suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
> forget I mentioned it! ;-)

Truth be told, I was referring more to their "mothering" behavior and less
to their ages. To paraphrase Dan Sorenson: That's my story, and I'm
sticking to it.

> I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be the case!

Indeed. We can admit it, Barry. Neither of us gives a damn about her age;
we'd lust after her just the same.

Red

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
Ghost wrote:
> Barry L. Van Hook wrote:
> > Ghost replies to Kat & Red:
> > >I appreciate that you are both looking out for my hide.

Who said I was looking after your *hide* ?? I'm reasonably certain that
you have other parts that are more interesting than that, I was just
expressing concern that it H^H^H^ er, that you stay safe and warm!

> > >careful . . . if you two insist on mothering me I'll have to get
> > >treatment for an Oedipus complex.

First, I am NOT mothering you (see above), and
SECOND, I am not nearly old enough to be your mother, thankyouverymuch.

> > You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as a
> > suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
> > forget I mentioned it! ;-)

Too late, Barry, but my eyes ain't so bad that I can't read it, or my
brain so decrepit that I can't figure it out by myself. ;-0

> > I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be the case!
>
> Indeed. We can admit it, Barry. Neither of us gives a damn about her age;
> we'd lust after her just the same.

Hmphh. Both of ya. Tellin' me I'm old but ya don't care? WHatthehell
kinda lefthanded compliment is *that* ???

Hmphh.

Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

--

Red --

Proprietor, Casa Roja
Bitch # 18 Wench # 21

'93 FXRS "Jezebel" the Dirt(y) Bike (TM)

Barry L. Van Hook

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
In article <36B11D...@dallas.net> Red <redr...@dallas.net> writes:

>Ghost wrote:
>> Barry L. Van Hook wrote:
>> > Ghost replies to Kat & Red:

>First, I am NOT mothering you (see above), and
>SECOND, I am not nearly old enough to be your mother, thankyouverymuch.

>> > You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as a
>> > suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
>> > forget I mentioned it! ;-)

>Too late, Barry, but my eyes ain't so bad that I can't read it, or my
>brain so decrepit that I can't figure it out by myself. ;-0

>> > I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be the case!
>>
>> Indeed. We can admit it, Barry. Neither of us gives a damn about her age;
>> we'd lust after her just the same.

>Hmphh. Both of ya. Tellin' me I'm old but ya don't care? WHatthehell
>kinda lefthanded compliment is *that* ???
>Hmphh.
>Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

Shit ... now I'm in trouble ...Red, you gotta go back and read that exchange
again .... you'll see that I didn't say what you think I said ... As old as I
am, I know better than that!! ;-)

Barry #36
Stuck in the middle again

Barry L. Van Hook (van...@asu.edu)
Management Department, College of Business
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-4006

Phone (602) 965-1217 FAX (602) 965-8314

Red

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
Chuck Lanter wrote:

Red <redr...@dallas.net>
> wrote:

> >Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

> I just don't know what them boys is thinkin'???

.........Oh, they were *thinking* ????

----That must be the problem, then.

;-)

Ghost

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Red wrote:

> Ghost wrote:
> > Barry L. Van Hook wrote:
> > > Ghost replies to Kat & Red:
>
> Who said I was looking after your *hide* ?? I'm reasonably certain that
> you have other parts that are more interesting than that, I was just
> expressing concern that it H^H^H^ er, that you stay safe and warm!

OK <chuckle>, many thanks from both me and my interesting parts.

> First, I am NOT mothering you (see above), and
> SECOND, I am not nearly old enough to be your mother, thankyouverymuch.

Very true.

> > > You better be careful my friend ... someone could interpret this as a
> > > suggestion these women are old enough to ......... never mind ...
> > > forget I mentioned it! ;-)
>
> Too late, Barry, but my eyes ain't so bad that I can't read it, or my
> brain so decrepit that I can't figure it out by myself. ;-0
>
> > > I've seen that red-headed one and I *KNOW* that just can't be the
> > > case!
> >
> > Indeed. We can admit it, Barry. Neither of us gives a damn about her
> > age; we'd lust after her just the same.
>
> Hmphh. Both of ya. Tellin' me I'm old but ya don't care? WHatthehell
> kinda lefthanded compliment is *that* ???
>
> Hmphh.
>

> Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

Very well . . .

Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in luxurious
red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps. You are not,
however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on Jezebel than most of us
put on our cars. You speak with a light Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to
drink a beer straight from the bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no
matter whether you're in a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story
around the campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).

In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
second.

Better?

Red

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Ghost wrote:

> OK <chuckle>, many thanks from both me and my interesting parts.

(Red:)

> > First, I am NOT mothering you (see above), and
> > SECOND, I am not nearly old enough to be your mother, thankyouverymuch.

> Very true.

<snipity doodah -- er, the text, that is> ;-0

> > Hmphh.
> > Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

> Very well . . .
> Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in luxurious
> red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps. You are not,
> however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on Jezebel than most of us
> put on our cars. You speak with a light Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to
> drink a beer straight from the bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no
> matter whether you're in a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story
> around the campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
> foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).
>
> In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
> second.
>
> Better?

LOL!

*Much* better, hun!

I can see why it took you so long to reply, that was quite a piece of
work to come up with all that stuff!!

....Not that I mind, you understand! ;-D

<smootch>

--

Red --

Proprietor, Casa Roja
Bitch # 18 Wench # 21 BS # 12

Barry L. Van Hook

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
In article <36B633E6...@sig.com> Ghost <s...@sig.com> writes:
Ghost wrote to Red:

>Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in luxurious
>red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps. You are not,
>however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on Jezebel than most of us
>put on our cars. You speak with a light Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to
>drink a beer straight from the bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no
>matter whether you're in a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story
>around the campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
>foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).

>In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
>second.

Shit ... don't believe I can top that! Guess I'll have to depend on my
winsome personality!!

Barry #36
course that means I lose again

YMMOT

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
Ghost sez to Red:

> Very well . . .
>

> Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in luxurious
> red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps. You are not,
> however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on Jezebel than most of us
> put on our cars. You speak with a light Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to
> drink a beer straight from the bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no
> matter whether you're in a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story
> around the campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
> foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).
>
> In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
> second.
>

> Better?

.......<sigh>........

--
Marie
'86 Sportster-"David Harrison"

SteevenB

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
In article <vanhook.11...@asu.edu>, van...@asu.edu (Barry L. Van
Hook) wrote:

>In article <36B633E6...@sig.com> Ghost <s...@sig.com> writes:
>Ghost wrote to Red:

<snip>

>>In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
>>second.

>Shit ... don't believe I can top that! Guess I'll have to depend on my
>winsome personality!!
>Barry #36
>course that means I lose again

gggaaaaak - ok Van Hook, where are the paper towels?
my monitor is a mess............aND YOUR CLEANING!!

seeya....funny guy

SteevenB
#43(tm)

Kat...

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
Ghost wrote:
> Red wrote:
> > Ghost wrote:
(Snip...)

> > Hmphh. Both of ya. Tellin' me I'm old but ya don't care? WHatthehell
> > kinda lefthanded compliment is *that* ???
> > Hmphh.
> > Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

> Very well . . .
> Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in
> luxurious red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps.
> You are not, however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on
> Jezebel than most of us put on our cars. You speak with a light
> Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to drink a beer straight from the
> bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no matter whether you're in
> a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story around the
> campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
> foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).
> In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there
> in a second.
> Better?
> Ghost
> Wolf#15

*PERK!* Wow!
<Kat is amazed...>

Now that is a true Wolf(tm) *Big Smile...*

I wish more men were like that...
*Sigh...*

Kat...

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
Barry L. Van Hook wrote:

> In article <36B633E6...@sig.com> Ghost <s...@sig.com> writes:
> Ghost wrote to Red:
>
> >Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in
> >luxurious red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps.
(Too good to snip...)

> >In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there
> >in a second.

> Shit ... don't believe I can top that!

> Guess I'll have to depend on my winsome personality!!
> Barry #36
> course that means I lose again

Awwwwwwwwwww... *Smootch!*
<Kat kisses Barry on the cheek...>

Barry... You will never lose in my books...
How about some hot chocolate?
<*Smile...*>

Gimpy

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
In article <36B633E6...@sig.com>, Ghost <s...@sig.com> wrote:
<snip some good stuff although a bit lengthy>
:}> Yer gonna hafta do better than that!

:}
:}Very well . . .
:}

:}------------------------------------------------------------
:}'92 FLSTC (at) arbortext
:}Reply to: panderso (dot) com
:}Ghost Cruises: http://members.aol.com/ghostwtr77/
:}------------------------------------------------------------
Very good Mr. GHOST-----
The only thing you forgot was the part about:
"draggin' yer balls across 40 miles of cut glass 'n scorpions in the desert
to accept a collect LD phone from her pissin' in a tin can"!

Gimpy
'99 FXSTS "Midnight Rambler"
"http://www.good-morning.com/gimpy/"

Becky Fenton

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99

Chuck Lanter wrote re: Ghost's most eloquent post:

> Oh man, oh man, oh man.....that's gotta be the best recovery this
> year. I thought he was crashing in flames and it turns out he
> was just doing some kinda fancy stunt loop. You ladies watch out
> for this guy, he's dangerous.....<lol>

Every single lady, and some of us old married hags, are drooling over his words.

Becky

YMMOT

Feb 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/4/99
Chuck Lanter wrote:

Yup

> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of
> Wranglers.

Chaps, don't forget the chaps.

> Speaking for men the whole world over, we're getting
> pretty dang tired of being treated as nothing but sex
> objects.....we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya
> know.....

Right. Like what?

Red

Feb 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/4/99
Chuck Lanter wrote:

> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of
> Wranglers.

So what's the problem?? ;-)

> Speaking for men the whole world over, we're getting
> pretty dang tired of being treated as nothing but sex
> objects.....we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya
> know.....

Well, lessee, I need my fence rebuilt. Then I got some landscaping to
do. And I wanted to put some windows in the east wall.....

Think ya could give me a hand, there, bud?? ;-D !!!

Becky Fenton

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99

Chuck Lanter wrote:

> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of

> Wranglers. Speaking for men the whole world over, we're getting

> pretty dang tired of being treated as nothing but sex
> objects.....we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya
> know.....

I need someone to do some work around my house. Preferably someone with flowery
words, and a tight pair of wranglers, but baggy pants with a butt crack showing will
do...

In the immortal words of Red Green, "if the wimmen don't find ya handsome, at least
let them find ya handy..." ;-)

Becky

Judy Fearn

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
> Ghost sez to Red:

> > Very well . . .
> >
> > Your playfully flirtatious personality is seductively packaged in luxurious
> > red hair and a curvaceous shape that looks great in chaps. You are not,
> > however, a powderpuff, annually putting more miles on Jezebel than most of us
> > put on our cars. You speak with a light Texas drawl and aren't ashamed to
> > drink a beer straight from the bottle. Your smile is nearly constant, no
> > matter whether you're in a rainstorm in a mountain pass, or telling a story
> > around the campfire. You're as generous as the day is long, and will fly to a
> > foriegn country just to attend a good party (and you'll bring beer).
> >
> > In short, you're the ideal woman, and if you'd have me, I'd be there in a
> > second.

That, my friends, is a man showing his well-earned Wolf status.
Ghost? Lucky for you I'm a married lady... :)

Sparky
#48 (and don't forget Wench #2)

Ghost

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
Chuck Lanter wrote:

> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of
> Wranglers.

Personally, I'm a Levi's man.

> Speaking for men the whole world over, we're getting
> pretty dang tired of being treated as nothing but sex
> objects.....

Speak for yourself Chuck. Some of the lonely-single-biker-types wish we
were being used *more* as sex objects.

> we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya know.....

Indeed. They have no idea . . .

Maggie

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99

Ghost wrote in message <36BF3D68...@sig.com>...

:Chuck Lanter wrote:
:>
:> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of

<schnip>

:
:> we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya know.....
:
:Indeed. They have no idea . . .

^^^^^^^^^^^^
After lookin' at yer picture on the SunRun page, I'm gettin a couple though ::::innocent look::::

MaGGie
:
:Ghost
:Wolf#15

LE...@ix.netcom.com

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:47:31 GMT, cl...@micron.net (Chuck Lanter)
wrote:

>What are you complaining about? Didn't us old married guys find
>you the perfect biker babe in BC last year??? In case you've
>forgotten, I posted her picture for you in ABPMH to remind you
>what you passed up. (Uhh, ignore the guy with her, I think it was
>just her brother. Besides, you could have taken him....)

heh heh So how did he F&^*% *that* opportunity up?
--

LESDL #74
'97 FLHRI

Sometimes the most beautiful thing
The most innocent thing
And many of those dreams
Pass us by
Keep passing me by...

-Stevie Nicks

LE...@ix.netcom.com

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 06:59:47 GMT, cl...@micron.net (Chuck Lanter)
wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 01:26:09 GMT, LE...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:47:31 GMT, cl...@micron.net (Chuck Lanter)
>>wrote:
>>

>>>What are you complaining about? Didn't us old married guys find
>>>you the perfect biker babe in BC last year??? In case you've
>>>forgotten, I posted her picture for you in ABPMH to remind you
>>>what you passed up. (Uhh, ignore the guy with her, I think it was
>>>just her brother. Besides, you could have taken him....)
>>
>>heh heh So how did he F&^*% *that* opportunity up?
>

>He _claims_ he wasn't interested....let me tell you though, there
>wasn't a man in all of BC that wasn't interested when she peeled
>off that riding vest of hers and showed us what was left
>underneath. Being a happily married man though I quickly averted
>my eyes...

Oh sure you did, just like I got that off the screen as quickly as
possible.

So, was Ghost acting ghostly and claiming he was dead that day? As I
say when the need arises, "Hey, I'm married, not dead." :- )

Bob Knazik

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
Chuck Lanter wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:39:20 -0500, Ghost <s...@sig.com> wrote:
>
> >Chuck Lanter wrote:
> >>
> >> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of
> >> Wranglers.
> >
> >Personally, I'm a Levi's man.
>
> My guess is that Levis will probably do....

> >> Speaking for men the whole world over, we're getting
> >> pretty dang tired of being treated as nothing but sex
> >> objects.....
> >
> >Speak for yourself Chuck. Some of the lonely-single-biker-types wish we
> >were being used *more* as sex objects.
>
> What are you complaining about? Didn't us old married guys find
> you the perfect biker babe in BC last year??? In case you've
> forgotten, I posted her picture for you in ABPMH to remind you
> what you passed up. (Uhh, ignore the guy with her, I think it was
> just her brother. Besides, you could have taken him....)
>
> >> we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya know.....
> >
> >Indeed. They have no idea . . .

I don't know. Some of us are having trouble just looking good on our
bikes these days. Not me, of course, but some of us..

Bob K
no # or nothing

StrokerRip

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
>>On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 01:26:09 GMT, LE...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>>>heh heh So how did he F&^*% *that* opportunity up?
>>
>>He _claims_ he wasn't interested....let me tell you though, there
>>wasn't a man in all of BC that wasn't interested when she peeled
>>off that riding vest of hers and showed us what was left
>>underneath. Being a happily married man though I quickly averted
>>my eyes...
>>

>Oh sure you did, just like I got that off the screen as quickly as
>possible.
>
>So, was Ghost acting ghostly and claiming he was dead that day? As I
>say when the need arises, "Hey, I'm married, not dead." :- )
>

>LESDL #74
>'97 FLHRI
>'99 FXDWG - list price, 30 day wait

Piggy-backing on Chuck & Mr. 74. . .

Yeah! Right! Have you forgotten? I have a photo of Red and all the
"uninterested" guys on the porch of my cabin the nite she arrived in Hungry
Horse.

And Oh Yes! Congrtatulations LESDL on that new number. And a great number it is
too. I think my pan is a 74. I don't think you can be a true 74 without a 74. .
. Chuck, what do you think?

StrokerRip

A Hand Shift is a Manly Shift. . .

LE...@ix.netcom.com

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
On 9 Feb 1999 13:43:39 GMT, strok...@aol.com (StrokerRip) wrote:

snip

>And Oh Yes! Congrtatulations LESDL on that new number. And a great number it is
>too. I think my pan is a 74. I don't think you can be a true 74 without a 74. .
>. Chuck, what do you think?

Hey, I'm as true as true can be. You should know that, Rip! :- )

If I'm down your way for MAMMARY again, you can be sure there'll be
another little fuel bottle with your name on it....heh heh

As far as 74's go, you can bet that if the time comes when I am able
to get yet another ride in the corrall, it'll sure as shit be a shovel
or pan. I have a friend, an older retired gent, who has his daughter's
shovel FLH. She died on it in crash and he restored it. It's a
beautiful bike. He's told me that his plan is to pass it on to his
other daughter. I've told him that if that plan should ever change
and he has to consider selling it for whatever reason to let me know.
I'll buy it off him not only because I want it but to prevent it from
going into a stranger's hands. He has told me that he will not forget
that.

--

LESDL #74
'97 FLHRI
'99 FXDWG - list price, 30 day wait

Ghost

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
Maggie wrote:

> Ghost wrote in message <36BF3D68...@sig.com>...
> :Chuck Lanter wrote:
> :>
> :> You women, always dazzled by flowery words and a tight pair of
>
> <schnip>
>
> :Speak for yourself Chuck. Some of the lonely-single-biker-types wish
> :we were being used *more* as sex objects.
> :
> :> we can do more than just look good on our bikes ya know.....

> :
> :Indeed. They have no idea . . .
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> After lookin' at yer picture on the SunRun page, I'm gettin a couple
> though ::::innocent look::::

Don't tease me, Maggie.

Ghost

Feb 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/9/99
>>On Tue, 09 Feb 1999 01:26:09 GMT, LE...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:47:31 GMT, cl...@micron.net (Chuck Lanter)
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>What are you complaining about? Didn't us old married guys find
>>>you the perfect biker babe in BC last year??? In case you've
>>>forgotten, I posted her picture for you in ABPMH to remind you
>>>what you passed up. (Uhh, ignore the guy with her, I think it was
>>>just her brother. Besides, you could have taken him....)
>>
>>heh heh So how did he F&^*% *that* opportunity up?
>>
>>>He _claims_ he wasn't interested....let me tell you though, there
>>>wasn't a man in all of BC that wasn't interested when she peeled
>>>off that riding vest of hers and showed us what was left
>>>underneath.

Ahh yes. Two little triangles of flimsy material and a little bit of
string to hold them in place. Boots, chaps over blue jeans, and a bikini
top. She had her hair back in a pony tail and wore these cute sunglasses
with little oval lenses. Admittedly, she looked good, rode (albeit a
Virago), and her bike even had a base gasket leak (how's that for a serious
karmic connection).

>>>Being a happily married man though I quickly averted
>>>my eyes...

<sigh> Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. Lies like that will send you straight to
hell. I distinctly remember your "averted" eyeballs sticking so far out of
your head they almost knocked your sunglasses off your nose. Heck, Barry
had to stay seated at the picnic table for another half hour before he
could stand without revealing his excitement.

>So, was Ghost acting ghostly and claiming he was dead that day? As I
>say when the need arises, "Hey, I'm married, not dead." :-)

Alas, as tempting a morsel as she was, she was obviously well attached to
her guy. If I had taken him, he would have become a martyr for her, and
that would have been a distraction. If I can't have all of her,
I'll just look . . . closely.

Ghost (the principled Wolf)