thanks for all

1 view

vanny

Feb 27, 2006, 3:19:50 PM2/27/06
Boys you are fantastic... I am right to say that you American you are
unique and great.
If someone of you will come in italia do write me...
good...@tiscali.it... it will be a true pleasure to offer you a giant
beer.... ok brothers?
Vanni

James Jamerson

Feb 27, 2006, 3:32:10 PM2/27/06
vanny wrote:

> Boys you are fantastic... I am right to say that you American you are
> unique and great.
> If someone of you will come in italia do write me...

I only come in Chinese... they only come up to my knees.
Pan-xie xie-head

vanny

Feb 27, 2006, 5:41:58 PM2/27/06
James... excuse me... but from which city you write?

Kestrel

Feb 27, 2006, 6:10:23 PM2/27/06
On 27 Feb 2006 14:41:58 -0800, "vanny" <good...@tiscali.it> wrote:

>James... excuse me... but from which city you write?

Montreal, Canada

Uhhh My mom calls me James... must be me Vanny's talking to.

Jimbo #63
The squid riding Asshole(tm)
remove my motorcycle to reply

Kestrel

Feb 28, 2006, 12:28:47 AM2/28/06
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:10:23 -0500, Kestrel <kestre...@total.net>
wrote:

Ciao Vanny. Ho goduto le vostre lettere al newsgroup
rec.motorcycles.harley. Ma molti dei membri di rec.motorcycles.harley
pensano che siate appena un altro americano che sta provando ad
attrarre l'attenzione passandosi come qualcuno che vive in Italia.
L'unica probabilità a dimostrarlo errate dovrebbe rispondermi nella
lingua italiana in che sto comunicando con voi. Diaci una probabilità
a farvi gli amici con rispondendo a questo messaggio in vostra lingua
domestica.

vanny

Feb 28, 2006, 6:55:22 AM2/28/06
ok non è un problema...sono italiano al 100% vivo a Roma e sono un
amante delle Harley ne posseggo 2, ho una sposter 883 low...e...una
electra glide standard...sono un grafico pubblicitario ed ho 43 anni.
Ok? Vorrei tanto ritornare negli States per girare questa volta in
Harley...un saluto Vanny

BillyBob.JoeJack

Feb 28, 2006, 7:26:21 AM2/28/06

"Kestrel" <kestre...@total.net> wrote in message

FWIW, he does use two different ISP's in Italy, one dialup and another
broadband. All the connected IP's are assigned to Italian Internet
companies. Some have suggested he's a troll. I think not.

bbjj
'82 FLT
'96 FLTCUI

Kestrel

Feb 28, 2006, 11:30:03 AM2/28/06
BillyBob.JoeJack wrote:

>"Kestrel" wrote in message ...
>>Kestrel wrote:

>>>Montreal, Canada

>> Ciao Vanny. Ho goduto le vostre lettere al newsgroup
>> rec.motorcycles.harley. Ma molti dei membri di rec.motorcycles.harley
>> pensano che siate appena un altro americano che sta provando ad
>> attrarre l'attenzione passandosi come qualcuno che vive in Italia.
>> L'unica probabilità a dimostrarlo errate dovrebbe rispondermi nella
>> lingua italiana in che sto comunicando con voi. Diaci una probabilità
>> a farvi gli amici con rispondendo a questo messaggio in vostra lingua
>> domestica.
>>

>FWIW, he does use two different ISP's in Italy, one dialup and another
>broadband. All the connected IP's are assigned to Italian Internet
>companies. Some have suggested he's a troll. I think not.

I think you're right on that call bb. The ISP's seem to be correct and
his Italian is pretty up to snuff (as far as I can tell). Even his
posting times correspond with It. time zones.

Then again if it's the old limping one leg bastard bait master of
old<seg>, we'd never be able to tell.

Now if only he'd learn to quote.

D.Reid

Feb 28, 2006, 12:46:26 PM2/28/06

"Kestrel" <kestre...@total.net> wrote in message

geeeeez...why is anyone "new" suspected of being a troll...until proven
otherwise?

"Sometimes a cigar is just a...cigar"!

Dave (now thats a legitimate question) down in Florida
Ciao

Schmoe

Feb 28, 2006, 4:10:53 PM2/28/06
BillyBob.JoeJack wrote:

> FWIW, he does use two different ISP's in Italy, one dialup and another
> broadband. All the connected IP's are assigned to Italian Internet
> companies. Some have suggested he's a troll. I think not.

Then what the fuck is a Helectra? They spell it differently in Italy?
Errrr...no. If it smells like a fish, chances are good it's not a penguin.

Schmoe

Feb 28, 2006, 4:13:08 PM2/28/06
D.Reid wrote:

> geeeeez...why is anyone "new" suspected of being a troll...until
> proven otherwise?

Maybe cause he can't spell the name of his bike and his post was stupid.
Guess he could be just stupid with all that "I love you Americans" crap. No
one loves us nowadays. <g>

Chilly

Feb 28, 2006, 4:18:43 PM2/28/06
" Schmoe" <Sch...@ultra.com> sed:

> BillyBob.JoeJack wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, he does use two different ISP's in Italy, one dialup and
>> another broadband. All the connected IP's are assigned to Italian
>> Internet companies. Some have suggested he's a troll. I think not.
>
> Then what the fuck is a Helectra?

Er, an Electra from Hell?

> They spell it differently in Italy? Errrr...no. If it smells like a fish,
> chances are good it's not a penguin.

No, but chances are good it's a taco. I don't know how that's relevant,
but I've always said "If it looks like a taco and smells like fish - Eat
it!" Actually, I've never really said that, but I read it someplace. Or
words to that effect.

--
Chilly - The "I go for Penguins" SLOB

ilbcn...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 4:42:50 PM2/28/06

D.Reid wrote:

> "Sometimes a cigar is just a...cigar"!

Ya shur! till Lewdinski got a hold of one...Cuban at that. Hummmm the
swwet aroma of tobacco hehehe
rico

Schmoe

Feb 28, 2006, 4:54:36 PM2/28/06
Chilly wrote:
> No, but chances are good it's a taco. I don't know how that's
> relevant, but I've always said "If it looks like a taco and smells
> like fish - Eat it!"

I dunno Bill, if it looks like a taco and smells like fish, I'd avoid that
taco and seek one that smells like...errrrrr.....never mind.

Chilly

Feb 28, 2006, 6:14:39 PM2/28/06
" Schmoe" <Sch...@ultra.com> sed:

I dunno ... never had a baja style fish taco that didn't smell like fish.

Er, what'r *you* talkin' about?

--
Chilly BS#226

roach

Feb 28, 2006, 7:25:50 PM2/28/06

vanny wrote:
> ok non č un problema...sono italiano al 100% vivo a Roma e sono un

Vanny, chiedo scusa, forse io ero errato circa voi. Il mio italiano
non č buono, ma mi ha una bevanda. Non sarebbe la prima volta
ho saltato la pistola circa un troll presunto. Ma ancora non sono
convinto completamente.

Roccia, Sphinchter numero 123
"Ma io non significa che in una specie difettosa di un senso"

roach

Feb 28, 2006, 7:31:08 PM2/28/06

Hey, here's a thought. Maybe he's really an Italian, but still a
troll?

Do they have trolls in Italy?

roach

big al

Feb 28, 2006, 7:35:32 PM2/28/06

Where there are bridges - there are trolls.

-al

Monica

Feb 28, 2006, 10:21:30 PM2/28/06
roach wrote:

> Roccia, Sphinchter numero 123

IDCWYA, TF...

Monica

roach

Feb 28, 2006, 11:11:27 PM2/28/06

Huh?

Monica

Feb 28, 2006, 11:29:22 PM2/28/06

I was chuckling at your sig. "I don't care who ya are,
that's funny!" Sorry, it was more obscure than the Italian
posts.

I shoulda said "Non mi preoccupo chi siete, quello sono
divertente!"

Monica

Message has been deleted

vanny

Mar 1, 2006, 3:22:07 PM3/1/06
non preoccuparti troppo,,,piuttosto spiega a tutti se puoi aiutarmi
'can you help me'?? io non parlo bene l'inglese e non capisco molto
l'americano tutti voi usate un linguaggio idiomatico....do you know
idiomatico? è difficile parlare l'americano è più facile per me
parlare l'inglese...potete usare un inglese più anglosassone? british
language? thank you very much

Tud

Mar 1, 2006, 4:39:27 PM3/1/06

Snapper!

Great tasting fish.

--
Tud
SENS BS#111 LFS#32 FLF MISFIT Vermort AH#115

SteveI (Irv)

Mar 1, 2006, 4:54:35 PM3/1/06
Tud wrote:
> Chilly wrote:

>>> I dunno Bill, if it looks like a taco and smells like fish, I'd avoid
>>> that taco and seek one that smells like...errrrrr.....never mind.
>> I dunno ... never had a baja style fish taco that didn't smell like
>> fish.
>>
>> Er, what'r *you* talkin' about?
>
> Snapper!
>
> Great tasting fish.

Fish tacos.....mmmmmmmm,

Baja!!!!....Tres mas tacos pescado, por favor......

Seriously, shrimp tacos are great too...although I prefer fried to
grilled.....<sfsf>.

--
Steve Irving (Irv) - BS#237/SLOB#12
http://www.nite.com/bike.html

Chilly

Mar 1, 2006, 5:00:26 PM3/1/06
"SteveI (Irv)" <st...@nospamnite.com> sed:

> Tud wrote:
>> Chilly wrote:
>>> "Schmoe" <Sch...@ultra.com> sed:

>>> I dunno ... never had a baja style fish taco that didn't smell like
>>> fish.
>>>
>>> Er, what'r *you* talkin' about?
>>
>> Snapper!
>>
>> Great tasting fish.

Nothin could be finer

> Fish tacos.....mmmmmmmm,
>
> Baja!!!!....Tres mas tacos pescado, por favor......
>
> Seriously, shrimp tacos are great too...although I prefer fried to
> grilled.....<sfsf>.

And the ever popular tacos de gato - sold at finer taco stands
all over San Diego ...

--
Chilly

Bernie Worrell

Mar 1, 2006, 5:09:29 PM3/1/06
Chilly wrote:

> Nothin could be finer....

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Then snortin her vaginer...

SteveI (Irv)

Mar 1, 2006, 5:24:55 PM3/1/06

In the moorrrrrening.........

--
Steve Irving (Irv) - BS#237/SLOB#12
http://www.nite.com/bike.html

Under a black flag we shall sail.......

Chilly

Mar 1, 2006, 5:44:25 PM3/1/06
"SteveI (Irv)" <st...@nospamnite.com> sed:

> Bernie Worrell wrote:
>> Chilly wrote:
>>
>>> Nothin could be finer....
>>
>> BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>>
>> Then snortin her vaginer...
>
> In the moorrrrrening.........

Nothin would be sweeter ....

--
Chilly SLOB#5
If it smells like fish - Eat it!

roach

Mar 1, 2006, 5:56:11 PM3/1/06

Dovete imparare citare.

un duo tre

Shaggy

Mar 1, 2006, 6:05:11 PM3/1/06

"Chilly" <wjgh...@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "SteveI (Irv)" <st...@nospamnite.com> sed:
>
>> Bernie Worrell wrote:

>>> BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>>>
>>> Then snortin her vaginer...
>>
>> In the moorrrrrening.........
>
> Nothin would be sweeter ....

Than her lips around muh peter...

--
Shag BS#245
'35VLD, '42EL, '78FLH, '88FLHTC, '04FLHTCI

Bernie Worrell

Mar 1, 2006, 6:35:28 PM3/1/06
Chilly wrote:

> "SteveI (Irv)" <st...@nospamnite.com> sed:
>

>>Bernie Worrell wrote:

>>>BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>>>
>>>Then snortin her vaginer...
>>
>>In the moorrrrrening.........
>

> Nothin would be sweeter ....

..then her sucking on my peter...

Pan-that's what I hear-head

Bernie Worrell

Mar 1, 2006, 6:38:41 PM3/1/06
SteveI (Irv) wrote:

> Bernie Worrell wrote:
>
>> Chilly wrote:
>>

>>> Nothin could be finer....
>>

>> BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
>>
>> Then snortin her vaginer...
>

> In the moorrrrrening.........

I love us slobering idjuts!

Pan-although I do it all daaaaay lonnnng-head
(insert any bugs bunny music!)

ilbcn...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2006, 7:23:26 AM3/2/06

Chilly cuntousiur of fine dining sed:

> And the ever popular tacos de gato - sold at finer taco stands
> all over San Diego ...

Ahhh, gato...the other white meat
rico

ilbcn...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2006, 7:28:34 AM3/2/06

OK lets help our southern brethern. Ratataco, La Cucaracha Taco,
Kakataco eeeeiu! never mind
rico