Latest MX of N and Alessi news in one single post

scrapeN...@nc.rr.com

Aug 24, 2004, 12:11:45 PM8/24/04
from www.racerxill.com

August 24, 2004

Has Team USA been chosen?

Okay, this is a weird as it gets, but Racer X has learned from a
reliable source that the AMA is preparing to announce a team for the
2004 Motocross des Nations made up of pure rookies. It's a very
interesting scenario, but honestly, kind of hard to believe. Here
goes....

At this point, the three young riders mentioned are: Josh Grant, Matt
Goerke and Mike Alessi. The word is that Grant is just waiting on
Honda to make sure they will send him over a bike. Alessi will ride a
KTM250F or even a 450; we're not sure about Goerke, a Suzuki support
rider this year who, like Alessi, graduated from Loretta Lynn's Air
Nautiques/AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships just two weeks
ago.

As always, stay tuned!

dlevy

Aug 24, 2004, 12:53:54 PM8/24/04
TGWH!
Great team. Nothing to lose...... and can win.

<scrapeN...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

scrapeN...@nc.rr.com

Aug 24, 2004, 12:56:27 PM8/24/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:53:54 -0500, "dlevy" <dl...@pobox.com> wrote:

>TGWH!
>Great team. Nothing to lose...... and can win.

If Alessi stuffs Everts, I'll give him one additional point. I think
they ought to send Hepler. Or Bruhn.

dlevy

Aug 24, 2004, 1:24:31 PM8/24/04
Hepler is certainly worthy.
Grant is worthy.

<scrapeN...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

scrapeN...@nc.rr.com

Aug 24, 2004, 1:46:38 PM8/24/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:24:31 -0500, "dlevy" <dl...@pobox.com> wrote:

>Hepler is certainly worthy.
>Grant is worthy.

I'm starting to like this idea. Where's the form to fill out to get
on the bandwagon?

dlevy

Aug 24, 2004, 2:31:59 PM8/24/04
You'll have to get with Mike W.
I despise organization.

<scrapeN...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

scrapeN...@nc.rr.com

Aug 24, 2004, 2:55:08 PM8/24/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:31:59 -0500, "dlevy" <dl...@pobox.com> wrote:

>You'll have to get with Mike W.
>I despise organization.

If I need to, I guess. Where's the nearest FiveBucks coffee shop?

Andy Mullins

Aug 24, 2004, 6:32:28 PM8/24/04
The deal I read involved Alessi and Hepler. I'm still waiting for my invite.
I got a bike and can have my gear loaded in an hour.

Bradshawfan

Aug 26, 2004, 11:04:13 PM8/26/04
i'd rather see milsaps go then TGWH