It's Offical

MXOldtimer

Aug 25, 2004, 8:18:44 PM8/25/04
Alessi signed with KTM

Doug
Pacific NorthWET/Oregon
http://hometown.aol.com/mxoldtimer/myhomepage/index.html

HardWorkingDog

Aug 25, 2004, 11:20:43 PM8/25/04
In article <20040825201844...@mb-m05.aol.com>,
mxold...@aol.com (MXOldtimer) wrote:

> Alessi signed with KTM

Who?

--
Charles
'99 YZF600R
'99 YZ250

Mike W.

Aug 25, 2004, 11:59:52 PM8/25/04
On 26 Aug 2004 00:18:44 GMT, mxold...@aol.com (MXOldtimer) wrote:

> Alessi signed with KTM
>
>Doug

Phew!!!!!! I thought you were finally announcing that your vagina arrived!

Relieved,
Mike

ps - this is not OT... it is an abstract reference to amateur motocross
racing.

--
Mike W.
96 XR400

"Why do they call it Cobra Grass?"

Paul

Aug 26, 2004, 9:41:01 AM8/26/04
Hi Doug. I'm moving to the +40 class in Sept. Perhaps you can kick my
"young" behind at Washougal!

Cheers
Paul

MXOldtimer

Aug 26, 2004, 10:22:30 PM8/26/04
I'm in the 50+ now ;-)

DirtCrashr

Aug 26, 2004, 10:59:41 PM8/26/04
Happy birthday man!!
I'm only four year behind, but miles in talent.

-k

SJ Zouaves, CRPA & GOA Life, GOC, NRA, Hurrah CMP

roost4u

Aug 27, 2004, 11:27:39 AM8/27/04
Happy Birthday Doug. Where you been lurking at?
--
Rick
2000KX250
"MXOldtimer" <mxold...@aol.com> wrote in message

Joemomma

Aug 27, 2004, 5:46:06 PM8/27/04
good, now I can ride the 40+

Joe p.s. happy birthday

MXOldtimer

Aug 27, 2004, 11:58:54 PM8/27/04
>Where you been lurking at?

I've been hanging with the low life over at ThumperTalk. I might have to come
back here and bother you guys again since I'm looking at that 05- YZ-250 with
lust in my heart.
To smoke again or not to smoke, that is the question!

john

Aug 29, 2004, 9:46:26 PM8/29/04
"MXOldtimer" <mxol

> I'm in the 50+ now ;-)
> Doug

<everybody sing>

Maalox and nose drops and needles for knitting',
Walkers and handrails and new dental fittin's,
Bundles of magazines tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cadillac's and cataracts and hearing aids and glasses,
Polident and Fixodent and false teeth in glasses,
Pacemakers, golf carts and porches with swings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the pipes leak,
When the bones creak,
When the knees go bad,
Then I remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.

Hot tea and crumpets, and corn pads for bunions,
No spicy hot food nor food cooked with onions,
Bathrobes and heat pads and hot meals they bring,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Back pains, confused brains, and no fear of sinnin',
Thin bones and fractures and hair that is thinnin'.
And we won't mention our short shrunken frames
When we remember our favorite things.

When the joints ache, when the hips break,
When the eyes grow dim,
Then I remember the great life I've had,
And then I don't feel so bad.

john
now where did that kid hide my walker?

MXOldtimer

Aug 29, 2004, 11:43:11 PM8/29/04

><everybody sing>
>
>Maalox and nose drops and needles for knitting',
>Walkers and handrails and new dental fittin's,
>Bundles of magazines tied up with

No time for sing'n,,,,I'm going race'n!
WoooooooooHooooooooooo!