Baxter visits Idaho (really long)

David Jones

May 22, 2002, 1:48:54 AM5/22/02
It all began innocently enough. Mike Baxter has had occasion to visit
Boise a few times lately doing his dental laser thingy on the local
dentists. Things just didn't work out for us to get together until
this time.

Mike called last week, "I'll be in BOI on Monday."

Me: "When do you get in, when will you be done with work?"

Mike figures he'll be finished by noon or so and I suggest he bring
some gear, I'll dig up a bike, we be ridin'...

He him-haws a bit about having to schlep his gear along to Canada,
where he was going after BOI, then muses, "I've got some spare gear,
maybe I could just leave it and pick it up in August...?" We leave it
with a "think about it".

Shortly I receive an email, "coming in Sunday 9:05 AM, we be ridin'?"

I call my KTM dealer (www.motosports-boise.com) to see what demos are
available. No two strokes available, but I can snag the Husaberg 400.
On the phone I can somehow sense Mike wasn't exactly thrilled when I
told him but he brightened up a bit when I told him it was a 02 FE
with e-start. Mike is not real tall, w/o the button I bet it could be
a real bear to start...

Murray and I pick up Mike curbside at the airport Sunday at about 9AM
and it's straight off to the hills. We call the area Blacks Creek,
technically it's the Danskin Mtns.
http://www.motosports-boise.com/rmd/mayday_ride.htm

By 10:15 we were getting dusty and I was noticing that my spindle legs
haven't quite recovered from an adventure/ride on Friday. Mike says
the Berg is as stiff as a preacher's di..., oops, well the suspension
is set up for someone a little heavier he thinks. The mechanic at
MotoSports is about 215 lbs, the sales guy probably closer to 240,
Mike about 160... We'll dink with it later.

I lead for the first few miles, Mike in the middle and Murray. It's up
a bumpy ridge route then we drop off into a side canyon on down to a
drainage. It's a typical "little piece of Idaho", some sidehill, some
minor creek crossings, some rock, medium speed, avg about 16 mph. As
are most of Idaho trails, you are either going up a drainage or down
one, very little flat terrain except in the desert. We join the larger
drainage below for a while then peel off up another one, this one
quickly runs us along the ridge tops. Near the bottom I stall out when
I am about 99% over this little rock on an uphill sidehill, not too
bad for me but it put Mike and Murray in a worse spot below w/o a run
at the rock slot. Ah, this gives me a chance to get some breathing
room in front of that #$&@$* thumper and the ugly short fast kid on
it. Damn thing's back there, thump, thump, thump, can't freakin' tell
if it's 10' or 100 feet behind you, there oughta be a law...

Did I mention that it is very dry and slick. Judicious use of the
sidehill throttle is required lest your back tire succumb to gravity
and the hinterlands down there off the trail.

This route was pretty smooth only a couple of years ago, now it's
always a good bumpy get-the-pumper-and-the-legs-flowing *start* to the
day. Unfortunately, right now, this early my legs are feeling more
like mid ride, hope the kinks work themselves out...

We crest the main spine and follow it down once again only a short
ways until we peel off down to the largest water feature in the area,
Willow Creek, my favorite trail. It's a steep run off the ridge to the
bottom, Mike leads with instructions to wait at the creek. We then
head upstream for about 10 miles, criss-crossing the creek many times.
It's pretty hot out and the water was welcomed, for now...

Then it's off another side route, up this down that, across and
finally to a place we call Waterfall. Mostly we call it that 'cuz
there is a waterfall there, funny about that...

Oops, almost forgot Murray's Rock Removal and Tilling Adventure. Just
as we left a trail for a section of dirt road, he unearthed a rock as
he was roosting through the "grass" next to the road. Dang if that
WR250 didn't fling him over the bars then land on his back and
cartwheel once more...ouch! He whacked his shoulder and head pretty
well but wasn't a whole lot more dingy than he usually is, so we
called it good and hit the rest stop at the waterfall. Murray just
wasn't quite right the rest of the day... Hopefully, he will post a
report when the bells in his head stop ringing...

Then it's up and over to our normal lunch spot above the So. Fk. Boise
River. Without thinking about it, I leave my helmet on the ground
while we eat, only to return to see it crawling with these crickets we
have swarming around lately. They are huge, must be a pound a piece.
Mike and Murray get a good laugh at my expense. Do crickets pee? If so
I may be able to answer DLevy's "piss in the helmet" question soon...
<G>

Next we blast up Devils Hole, a great tight run through the woods
ending at an old mining road. I send Mike off in the lead with
instructions where to stop next. He's off down the road at full speed
in a cloud of dust, thankful to be out in the open where he can
explore more of that 4S power.

He stopped *way* before he should have. I round the corner to see him
picking up his bike. Seems he failed to see the barb wire strung
across a gate, slid into the fence post next to the gate, ripped off
the headlight, ignition switch and a fuse holder... He has a small,
nasty looking puncture wound on his chest, a silver dollar size
raspberry on one shoulder, good scrape on one elbow and a little blood
from another wound on his neck. The pix don't do it justice, saw them
the next day, pretty colors to be sure...

The bottom of the keyed ignition switch is torn from the body, wires
everywhere, and no magic button anymore...uh, oh. We fiddle with the
wires 'til we figure out which ones need to know each other, jump the
connectors with small pieces of safety wire as well as jumping the
fuse holder. Great, e-start now but no kill switch...Duct tape it all
together and we are off and running again. Two down and one to go, I
get an uneasy feeling, hoping the odds won't catch up with me...

We work our way back down to Willow Creek and run it from the top to
the bottom. It's my favorite section, in about 12 miles there must be
20 creek crossings, generally getting deeper as we progress
downstream. I lead and am actually able to put a little distance
between me and Mike at times, very little. <G> Most of the day I felt
lucky if I can manage to catch up with some of Mike's dust in the
places where there isn't much wind. Damn youngsters anyway...

Everything was going nicely, the pace was right up there. Near the
bottom we come across a group on horseback, we pass without incident.
Then we see a couple of hikers w/kid and dog, slow down, smile and
wave, then wick it up again. As I approach the very last crossing, the
deepest BTW, what do I spy but a naked guy sitting in the creek, right
in the middle of the "line" across. He obliges by mooning me as he
reaches for his jockey shorts, wow my day is complete...

The few seconds I pause to let ButtMan clear the channel allows Mike
to get in right behind me. I can see clearly the line, shallow water
and sand on the way in, then a few soccer ball size rocks for about
five feet then sand at the "hole" midstream and for the exit. It's not
flowing fast enough to create a problem, but the hole is pretty deep.

I dive in and make it across w/o problem, then barely have time to
turn around to see Mike just past the rocks, teetering, teetering,
dab, dab, oooo, in slow motion, down he goes. I park my bike as
quickly as possible and start digging for my camera, yelling at Mike
to stay put. Screw you and the bike, I want a picture!!! <G>

ButtMan has now come over and is helping Mike pick up the Swedish Fat
Girl. God, I just can't seem to get the frickin' camera out of the
baggie...aarrgghh, the shot of the year and I'm going to miss it. All
I got was: www.motosports-boise.com/rmd/images/2002/bxtr_push.jpg

Funny thing, after we were all across, the guy in the creek looks at
Murray and me and says, "Hey, do you guys remember me? We met last
year at Hunter Creek." He looked a little different then, with clothes
on, but I do remember the meeting, small world ain't it?

There was no use in trying to dry out the Berg, we were only a few
hundred feet from the road and about 3 miles from my truck. I left
Murray and Mike with the naked guy and retrieved the truck.

Back at my house we disassembled the Berg enough to get all the water
out and it fired right up. Four oil changes later it was almost as
good as new...

Other photos at: www.motosports-boise.com/rmd/bxtr_ride.htm

Mike was supposed to leave on Monday afternoon but had some issue with
the machine he was working on and didn't leave town until this
afternoon (Tue). We were able to have dinner together both Sunday and
Monday, breakfast with Murray on Monday. Mike came over for the
evening on Monday, we had pizza and watched Fear Factor and a crash &
burn video. The high life in Boise.

I dropped the Husaberg off at the shop this morning, along with Mike's
Visa card information, hope they go easy on him, maybe I can get a
steering stabilizer out of the deal, Mike won't notice will he? I'll
just tell him those Husaberg ignitions switches are really expensive.
<G>

David - '02 KTM200 EXC
djo...@lsidaho.com
http://www.motosports-boise.com/rmd
"The Very Unofficial RMD Homepage"

Mike 'OldFart' Hetrick

May 22, 2002, 9:05:03 AM5/22/02
David Jones <djo...@nospam.com> wrote in

> We work our way back down to Willow Creek and run it from the top to
> the bottom. It's my favorite section, in about 12 miles there must be
> 20 creek crossings, generally getting deeper as we progress
> downstream.

David is a sick, sick man. I can't count how many people he has sucked into
this horrible freaking 'trail'. Effer damn near killed me the first time.

Sick dude.

Mike 'OldFart' Hetrick

May 22, 2002, 9:07:41 AM5/22/02

> Then it's up and over to our normal lunch spot above the So. Fk. Boise

> River. Without thinking about it, I leave my helmet on the ground
> while we eat, only to return to see it crawling with these crickets we
> have swarming around lately. They are huge, must be a pound a piece.
> Mike and Murray get a good laugh at my expense. Do crickets pee? If so

Mormon Munchies, eh?

OF

David Jones

May 22, 2002, 9:41:35 AM5/22/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002 23:48:44 -0600, David Jones <djo...@nospam.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>We crest the main spine and follow it down once again only a short
>ways until we peel off down to the largest water feature in the area,
>Willow Creek, my favorite trail.

Here is another photo of Willow taken about 10 days ago:

www.motosports-boise.com/rmd/images/2002/liebel_willow.jpg

DirtCrashr

May 22, 2002, 2:13:51 PM5/22/02
>Murray and I pick up Mike curbside at the airport Sunday at about 9AM
>and it's straight off to the hills. We call the area Blacks Creek,
>technically it's the Danskin Mtns.

Danskin - don't they make Leotards?
Is that what Pekka was ttalking about?

Nice ride you basterds(tm)!! :-)

'97 KTM 300 MXC, D36, BRC, CERA, COHVCO, CORVA. etc.

Jeff Wallace

May 22, 2002, 2:18:07 PM5/22/02
Ummmm... EXCUSE me.!?! Is that terry's "snomoto?" Or has he also invented some
sort of personal watercraft adaptation thingie for his KTM? That guy's got too
much time on his hands. BTW. Where the heck is the snorkle for the air box
routed? Up between the bars somewhere?
DJ. Should we SF02 folks be bringing our class 5 PFD's? Im going to have to go
dig one out of my boat if we are running this trail.
nice pict any way.
see ya soon. Jeff.
David Jones <djo...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Here is another photo of Willow taken about 10 days ago:

> David - '02 KTM200 EXC

David Jones

May 22, 2002, 3:51:43 PM5/22/02
On 22 May 2002 11:18:07 -0700, jjwa...@earthlink.net (Jeff Wallace)
wrote:

>Ummmm... EXCUSE me.!?! Is that terry's "snomoto?" Or has he also invented some
>sort of personal watercraft adaptation thingie for his KTM? That guy's got too
>much time on his hands.

Hmmm, DeLloy is the SnoMoto guy, also a riding partner of mine and
Spodefestian in '98 on the Leisure Loop. Terry was with me when I got
to try out the SnoKTM

>BTW. Where the heck is the snorkle for the air box
>routed? Up between the bars somewhere?

We stick it up our a... oh nevermind, this is a family forum...

> DJ. Should we SF02 folks be bringing our class 5 PFD's? Im going to have to go
>dig one out of my boat if we are running this trail.
>nice pict any way.

Not to worry, this was the first trip up/down that trail this spring,
it will barely be a trickle by August. Besides, we will be about 40
miles from there at Baumgartner. We have to get up higher to get the
big water late in summer. <G>

>see ya soon. Jeff

Can hardly wait!

murray

May 22, 2002, 6:03:58 PM5/22/02
David Jones <djo...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<5p8meuo98qrgl83rd...@4ax.com>...

I knew you couldn't resist a write up on this ride David, nor could
I.
I don't have Davids Writing skills but here is how I saw it from the
cloud of dust on the trail, and in my head.

Blacks Creek A WILD RIDE! Got a call from David saying the Mike
Baxter from RMD was going to be in town Sunday, the plans were set and
we picked Mike up at the airport around 9:00 am. David borrowed a
Husaberg 400fe 4 stroke for Mike to ride from Motosports the day
before so we were ready to go. Got to blacks creek around 10:00am and
unloaded. David had planed to show Mike the standard Willow Creek ride
we like the most in the area. I could tell right away that Mike was a
natural at bike riding. We started out up the trail and I was choking
the dust in the back of the pack until we reached the upper half of
Willow Creek. It was a little slick in the dusty places due to the
lack of any rain in some time but the bottom of the drainage was
better than the ridges. David got tired of Baxter dogging him and sent
him on in the lead with direction on where to stop and wait for us.
The Creek crossings were fairly shallow in the upper parts of the
drainage and the splashes felt great due to the hot day. We got to the
top of Willow and figured we would stop by and show Baxter the
waterfall area before we went to our lunch sight. The single track
meets up with a road that leads to the waterfall and David wicks up
the throttle; Baxter is next and then myself. It's a nice and grassy
along side the road and we shortcut the corner getting on the road
when SLAM!! I hear rock meet metal, I NEVER EVEN SAW IT! The only
thing I remember is being about 8 feet in the air, facing the ground
and my bike is above me! I hit with a thud and the bike gave me a
piledriver as it cart wheeled past me! OUCH!! My head was dizzy and I
was seeing stars as I lay there on the ground. I looked up to see
David and Bax riding off in a cloud of dust so I was sure I didn't
pass out but I just lay there so as to evaluate the situation. I could
move all my arms and legs so I must be ok, looked over to see the rock
I hit and gave it the one finger salute and noticed it did give a
little in the crash when it came out of the ground, but WHAT ABOUT MY
BIKE? I didn't even want to look, well the old WR was a little bent up
in the rear sub frame area and the fender was pointing to the left, my
silencer was pointing south a bit and my skid plate wont be sliding
around anymore due to the matching dents in the plate and frame. I
dust it off a bit, pound the brake lever back were it belongs and fire
it up. Oops, looks like I need to straiten up the forks a bit, my
Trail Tech Speedo is hanging from its wire, so I stop to tweak that a
bit and notice my left shoulder isn't as good as it should be, and
head off to catch up with the boys. At this point in the ride my WR
was feeling better than I was, but I wasn't ready to give up. I caught
back up with David and Baxter up the road a bit and told them my story
and we decided to press on to the waterfall. We rested there for a few
minutes and splashed some water in our faces to cool down, met a young
couple with a small boy and dog enjoying the creek then pressed on for
our lunch reservations at the cliffs overlooking the so. Fork of the
Boise river. We ate our lunch and BS,ed for a while the when we went
back to your bikes and yuck! David's helmet was crawling with these
really ugly crickets! The helmet was on its top so they were using his
strap to crawl up and into it. I remembered him say earlier that his
helmet was stinky and it sure was good bug bait! Sure was glad I could
get up off the ground when I crashed earlier or I may have been bug
bait! You Mormons need to keep your crickets in Utah. Anyway time to
press on and the funniest part of the ride, we head out on a great
trail thru the trees on up till it meets some two track road and David
tells Baxter to go on ahead and lead us down the road so he wont be
dogging his ass, I take the rear and just kind of take it easy and
soon Baxter is out of sight and the dust settles enough to pick up the
pace a bit. The road runs down a small drainage and I see a bunch of
cows on the right side then I see Baxter picking up his Hussy off the
ground on the left! Seems he didn't see the barbwire gate that was up
in time to stop before hitting it, didn't look like he hit it going
very fast but it was enough to bust up the headlight and ignition
switch. We spent the next 15 or 20 minutes trying to figure out the
wiring on the hussy so we could use the e-start, borrowed a little
duct tape off my WRs band aids to hold the wiring together and took
some pictures of Baxter's wounds. (Mostly scratches and a nice
raspberry on his shoulder) Baxter says looking at David "two down and
one to go" David didn't think that was as funny as Bax and myself. We
regroup and head out once more, going by the rock I hit and I point it
out for them to see, ride up to the waterfall again and this time we
turn back towards Willow Creek. Willow Creek is just a fun ride! It
runs right through the middle of this area and is mixed up with all
different kinds of terrain, side hill, water crossings, tight trees
and willows and even some flat stuff mixed with a few rocks and tree
falls, anyway David takes the lead with Bax and I in tow, the water
gets deeper with every crossing and there is lots of crossings, see
some people on horses and some hikers till we reach the bottom and the
last crossing. David is already across when I get there and I can't
help but notice the naked guy standing in the creek! Baxter, I could
tell was getting impatient as David was fumbling to get his gloves off
and camera out and goes for it, stumbles on some rocks, puts his foot
down but to no avail, his short legs on that tall bike just weren't
gonna cut it and he goes down. The bike goes completely under water
and the naked guy is right next to him for the rescue! I almost fell
over laughing! And David missed getting the picture of the year! By
the time he got the camera ready the show was over. Baxter was pushing
the Hussy out of the creek and David was yelling for him to stop so he
could get a picture of him with the naked guy but he was having
nothing to do with that! That was the last I heard the Hussy run. We
took off the air filter and looked inside to see a pool of water in
the air box compartment and knew that when he hit the e-start he had
filled the cylinder with water and it wouldn't even turn over anymore.
(They don't even have a drain in the air box on that pig) We were
right next to the main road when this happened so David went and got
the truck and Baxter and I dried out a bit while we waited. It was a
good ride and no one was hurt to bad, my shoulder will be back to
normal in short order (I think) and it was great to meet Mike Baxter
for a pre-fest ride. Can't wait for august! ONLY 90 DAYS TILL SPUD
FEST!!

MurMan
(93 WR250)

murray

May 22, 2002, 6:16:04 PM5/22/02
"Mike 'OldFart' Hetrick" <mlhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Xns92164809A2626...@209.249.90.101>...

How long has it been since you rode man?
Got yourself a bike yet?
Your drooling again arent you!
Your invited on the next ride.

Grab your snorkel!!

MurMan
(93 WR250)high and dry!

Rick Bowser

May 22, 2002, 10:01:10 PM5/22/02
I see Mike hasn't changed his riding style any! <grin> Those pics of Idaho
bring back some good riding memories of the first Spudfest......

Rick

David Jones

May 23, 2002, 1:23:43 AM5/23/02

This is the worst I've seen the crickets. On the road in, as they
crawl around, of course they get run over. Then others come out to
feed on their dead brothers. Guess what happens when the next
car/truck comes along? The four eating the dead one also get squished,
and so on and so on. By afternoon there are black stripes on the road,
made up of dead insects...

>OF

David Jones

May 23, 2002, 11:00:13 AM5/23/02

Where ya been hiding RBTbone? This one will be a Baumgartner Reunion
Fest, ya gotta come.

>Rick

Simmonsmc

May 23, 2002, 11:43:33 AM5/23/02
Did you guys bring a stool so baxter could get on that thing?? I need to get to
Idaho looks like awesome riding there!

see ya soon Mike

Mike Simmons
99 KTM 300 MXC
AMA/ Dist.36
Hayward Honda/Suzuki/Sea-Doo 510-886-0644
D-H Cycles KTM/Suzuki/Cannondale Modesto
Motowerx livermore Ca
http://www.ktm-parts.com

jeb

May 23, 2002, 11:58:53 AM5/23/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 05:48:54 GMT, David Jones <djo...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>It all began innocently enough. Mike Baxter has had occasion to visit
>Boise

Great write up, David. Thanks for posting it. The crickets and
exhibitionist's have me wondering what we've gotten ourselves into,
though. :-)

Wes

May 23, 2002, 8:33:53 PM5/23/02
simm...@aol.comnojunk (Simmonsmc) wrote in message news:<20020523114333...@mb-mb.aol.com>...

> Did you guys bring a stool so baxter could get on that thing??

I'd guess Baxter had a stool of his own after the gate incident.

Wes

David Jones

May 24, 2002, 1:29:57 AM5/24/02
On 22 May 2002 18:13:51 GMT, dirtc...@aol.comMacaroni (DirtCrashr)
wrote:

>>Murray and I pick up Mike curbside at the airport Sunday at about 9AM
>>and it's straight off to the hills. We call the area Blacks Creek,
>>technically it's the Danskin Mtns.
>

>Danskin - don't they make Leotards?

Nope, these mountains make neotards...

>'97 KTM 300 MXC, D36, BRC, CERA, COHVCO, CORVA. etc.

David - '02 KTM200 EXC

Mike Baxter

May 24, 2002, 1:57:26 AM5/24/02
David Jones wrote:

> It all began innocently enough. Mike Baxter has had occasion to visit
> Boise a few times lately doing his dental laser thingy on the local
> dentists. Things just didn't work out for us to get together until
> this time.

8< ------- 8< ------- 8< ------- 8< -------
big snip

I categorically deny everything. Pictures can be altered. Husa what? Crickets?
Naked guys?

Ok so it's true. I needed to ride like I needed 4 barb wire puncture wounds and a
screwed up Swedish bike. Actually, I had a great time and cannot thank David and
Murray enough. The only part David left out was the stoppie. I had been screwing
around all day trying to figure the Husaberg out. It's a long bike that doesn't
wheelie or stoppie well. I managed to do a stoppie that ended up with bike going
over at 1 MPH. No harm no foul as the headlight was already trashed. I'm sure I got
up from that with a big grin as well. I blame the dumping of the bike on the naked
guy. That freaked me out a little and I got flash backs of Jay C changing in the
back of my truck. Oh the humanity!

--
Mike Baxter...2000 GG EC300...1997 GG JXT270

My sponsors in no particular order:
www.smackovermotorsports.com www.aftershocks-suspension.com
www.acerbis.com www.sinisalo.com

David Jones

May 24, 2002, 10:54:41 AM5/24/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 22:57:26 -0700, Mike Baxter <mgb...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>David Jones wrote:
>
>> It all began innocently enough. Mike Baxter has had occasion to visit
>> Boise a few times lately doing his dental laser thingy on the local
>> dentists. Things just didn't work out for us to get together until
>> this time.
>>

>8< ------- 8< ------- 8< ------- 8< -------
> big snip
>

>I categorically deny everything. Pictures can be altered. Husa what? Crickets?
>Naked guys?

<snip>

What a chintzy write up man, ya gotta do more than that, why do you
think I went through all that gettin' bike and ridin' stuff, I don't
really like you that much, just wanted to see you write about Idaho.

Mike Baxter

May 24, 2002, 11:12:02 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 14:54:41 GMT, David Jones <djo...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 May 2002 22:57:26 -0700, Mike Baxter <mgb...@pacbell.net>

First off, my writing abilities are truely limited to responding to
lengthy specifications. I'm saving up for when I get a better job.
Getting picked up at the airport ready to ride was way cool. I felt
like a real pro, being pampered and all. The riding was great even
though it was dry slick and dusty. The weather was warm, but not too
warm. The wind helped keep the dust at bay. The Husaberg ran pretty
good and worked OK. The magic button made it a pretty decent steed.
When things opened up, the bike was truely a blast. That doesn't
happen much there at Blacks Creek. I think your an evil man Dr.
Jones. You and your faithful side kick Murray. And, the only way to
stop you guys is for me to come out there and ride like the devil more
often. :-)

Mike Baxter

Simmonsmc

May 24, 2002, 11:28:38 AM5/24/02
Hey Mike when you do that take me along to I think between the 2 of us we could
take em

David Jones

May 24, 2002, 11:39:10 AM5/24/02
On 24 May 2002 15:28:38 GMT, simm...@aol.comnojunk (Simmonsmc)
wrote:

>Hey Mike when you do that take me along to I think between the 2 of us we could
>take em

We have reinforcements waiting in the bushes, some even have clothes
on...

>Mike Simmons

David Jones

May 24, 2002, 11:56:38 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 08:12:02 -0700, Mike Baxter <mgb...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

<snip>

>><snip>
>>
>>What a chintzy write up man, ya gotta do more than that, why do you
>>think I went through all that gettin' bike and ridin' stuff, I don't
>>really like you that much, just wanted to see you write about Idaho.
>><G>
>>

>>David - '02 KTM200 EXC

>First off, my writing abilities are truely limited to responding to
>lengthy specifications.

Not up to par with you talking abilities huh? You, of all people,
really need some voice recognition software, but I'm sure they don't
make any fast enough to keep up with you...

<snip>

> I think your an evil man Dr.
>Jones. You and your faithful side kick Murray. And, the only way to
>stop you guys is for me to come out there and ride like the devil more
>often. :-)

Ah, but we grow stronger with every "body" we consume, you weren't
"tired" at the end of that day, we just robbed your energy for
ourselves, part of the Devil thing ya know...

I am actually now 6'2" 210 lbs, can curl 100 lbs in each hand, start a
YZ426 with my hand w/o using the comp release and my hair is growing
back (not gray, but I just wish it wasn't all in my ears and nose).

At this rate, after ISF02 I'll be a 2573 lb ball of hair and muscle,
look out!

>Mike Baxter

Mike 'OldFart' Hetrick

May 24, 2002, 2:36:23 PM5/24/02
Mike Baxter <mgb...@pacbell.net> wrote in

> I think your an evil man Dr. Jones.

Truer words have yet to be spoken. He can be just plain mean. Then laugh at
yer ass.....

OF

Brian McGarry

May 24, 2002, 3:14:45 PM5/24/02

"David Jones" <djo...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> I am actually now 6'2" 210 lbs, can curl 100 lbs in each hand, start a
> YZ426 with my hand w/o using the comp release and my hair is growing
> back (not gray, but I just wish it wasn't all in my ears and nose).
>
> At this rate, after ISF02 I'll be a 2573 lb ball of hair and muscle,
> look out!

So David, how's the butt, look'in?

Brian