1/24 and 1/25 military models

Wayne Gray

Dec 16, 2007, 12:16:14 PM12/16/07
Does anyone know of and military armor models made in 1/24 th or 1/25 th
scale ? Can also be vehicles.

thanks
Modelmaster

Bruce Burden

Dec 16, 2007, 10:44:17 PM12/16/07
Wayne Gray <model...@starpower.net> wrote:
: Does anyone know of and military armor models made in 1/24 th or 1/25 th
: scale ? Can also be vehicles.
:
Bandai did some very nice models in 1/24th, I believe. The
Jagdpanther is very good, with interior, or it could be motorized.

IMAI did some 1/25th vehicles - M5 HST, 155mm "long tom",
and are, well, crude.

Wespe offers a 1/24th GMC CCKW in resin.

Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
- Thuganlitha
The Power and the Prophet
Robert Don Hughes

PaPaPeng

Dec 17, 2007, 4:07:52 PM12/17/07

The ones I have are

TAMIYA: 1. German Tiger I with cylindrical (early) cupola, 2.
another Tiger that will receive a mid production turret cupola from an
Academy Panther. 3. A good 40 old Tiger hull and running gear
(missing turret) for conversion to a StrumTiger. This will need
scratch-built late version steel rimmed wheels.

TAMIYA: Jadgpanther (40 yrs old and damaged. But good hull and
running gear for conversion to BergPanther (future project).

TAMIYA: Panther (broken beyond repair, used for parts)

TAMIYA: Russian tanks T34-85, Su-100.

TAMIYA: 1/25 figures German Infantry (4 poses) and one of Rommel, as
well as 1/25 tank crew figures and infantry, in all 7 (?) different
figures/poses.

TAMIYA: 1/25 Russian tank crew figure.

TAMIYA: Centurion, 2 kits for conversion to Israeli Sho't.

TAMIYA: 1/25 US GI figures 4 poses.

Missing: Tamiya Chieftian tank. I think ACADEMY has a knock off.

ACADEMY: 1. a mid production Panther and 2. a late Panther with main
gun manlet chin extension and raised housing over rear left cooling
grille. http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/acy/acy1341.htm 3. Jadgpanther.
http://www.megahobby.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=116
1&3 are knockoffs of Tamiya models.

HASEGAWA: 1/24 Willys Jeep, two models, one with a 50 caliber machine
gun and the other with a towed trailer. Goes well with the 1/25
Tamiya GI figures. http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/673_1_1048193.html

ITALERI: 1/24 Opel Blitz firetruck.
http://www.migproductions.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8057

REVELL 1/24 Opel Blitz S 3t truck with flatbed cargo box. Kit #
06503. I lucked into this on eBay 3 months ago. I didn't even know it
existed and havent seen another since. I finished it as a Wehrmacht
truck. http://www.revell.ro/store/view.php?prod=9010002

PaPaPeng

Dec 28, 2007, 10:16:19 PM12/28/07
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:16:14 -0500, "Wayne Gray"
<model...@starpower.net> wrote:

This is a new one.
http://www.internethobbies.com/hasegawa-1-24-scale-model-cars.html
Hasegawa 1/24 Pkw.K1 Kubelwagen Type 82 DAK WWII German Military
Vehicle Kit

It comes in three versions/kits