Looking For a Car Rental

geraldcollins

Mar 7, 2009, 8:44:07 AM3/7/09

Does anyone know of any good car rental companies that give long term
rental
discounts? Gonna need a car for at least six months.
My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of TheRelationshipCompany.com. I am
running a dating website. I am travelling to many places to expand my
business and I'm looking for a better rental car deal. If you have any
information & want to share with me. My email id is
Cameron...@TheRelationshipCompany.com
I welcome you to visit my website at
'Dating and Matchmaking for Singles - The Relationship Company'
(http://www.TheRelationshipCompany.com)

--
geraldcollins
geraldcollins's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=254202

triple7s

Mar 15, 2009, 7:22:21 AM3/15/09
On Mar 7, 8:44 am, geraldcollins <geraldcollins.3oo...@rcgroups.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good car rental companies that give long term
> rental
> discounts? Gonna need a car for at least six months.
> My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of TheRelationshipCompany.com.  I am
> running a dating website. I am travelling to many places to expand my
> business and I'm looking for a better rental car deal. If you have any
> information & want to share with me. My email id is
> Cameron.Sha...@TheRelationshipCompany.com

> I welcome you to visit my website at
> 'Dating and Matchmaking for Singles - The Relationship Company'
> (http://www.TheRelationshipCompany.com)
>
> --
> geraldcollins
> geraldcollins's Profile:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=254202
> View this thread:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013044

I'll rent you my Inferno GT2 for about $1200,00 a month. Great sports
car.

bayfocus

Apr 6, 2009, 5:38:25 PM4/6/09

check out www.engagerc.com their baja and touring cars are less than