I bought the 60 warfer

1 view

warfer69

Aug 10, 2001, 10:28:29 AM8/10/01
hi dave
I'm not keen on the ergo's myself (just my opinion) before you
start i'm not saying there a bad heli etc,there great.But at skyline model's
in the u.k, dave you can get a futura se at the moment for about $1280
australian.Ask beav about this model.Its a robbe.Have a look
!http://www.skylinemodels.co.uk/
It will take about 6 day's post .
If you decide to go with the ergo nick will look after you !
Whatever happen's.

how u go with brian/fee's etc

Also take the heli back to nick cabofy if not happy !
"MPA" <mai...@ourwebsite.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 05:03:01 GMT, MPA <mai...@ourwebsite.com> wrote:
>
> Pick it up Monday
> Peninsula / Nick.
>
> Cheers
> Dave

warfer69

Aug 10, 2001, 10:37:36 AM8/10/01
i'll be at club tommorrow at 1-2 pm onwards,hope to see ya there !

"warfer69" <warf...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

warfer69

Aug 10, 2001, 5:29:55 PM8/10/01
I'm known to hav purple/blue (pearl) colored moskito and yellow albatros
glider! oh and a long haired git !

glad nick cabofy came to the party,i find him to be good personally but
other's dont.
generally ive known him to help people out thats why i said to take it back.

Are you known by this nym "warfer"
ive just recieved my tag so no !

Dont forget to let nick noormann know about ergo

cya.

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:37:36 GMT, "warfer69"
> <warf...@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
> >i'll be at club tommorrow at 1-2 pm onwards,hope to see ya there !
> >

> I got the bits to overhaul the 30 / 46
> I got the cracked frames for nothing :-/ off mr NC so at least he
> came good on that.
> I decided to get all the bearings, head spindle dampers and main
> shaft, ball links etc...and bring it up to scratch so got that too.
> He knocked off some dollars off that too for my labour.
> Im pleased he has but would rather not have gotten stuck with it as a
> first Heli.
> Anyways I probably wont have it done by this arvo but Ill probably
> head down the club anyway.
>
> Are you known by this nym "warfer" down there if I turn up and ask
> someone ?
>
> Cheers
> Dave

warfer69

Aug 10, 2001, 10:32:43 PM8/10/01
If some shabby looking "dero" turns up at the gate no need to call the
cops, its me.

Its ok there used 2 seeing me !