Anyone know what train stores are in....

VManes

Feb 12, 2006, 1:45:19 AM2/12/06
Just about anywhere
http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=MTRAIN&authCod=oran

Interesting application of web based mapping - has many topics besides model
RR.

Val
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's

BillsR...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2006, 10:43:09 PM2/12/06
Neat! Thanks for sharing.

Bill
Bill's Railroad Empire
http://www.billsrailroad.net

Norm Dresner

Feb 13, 2006, 9:54:35 AM2/13/06
"VManes" <vmanes@N0SP&Mrap.midco.net> wrote in message

> Just about anywhere
> http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=MTRAIN&authCod=oran
>
> Interesting application of web based mapping - has many topics besides
> model
> RR.
>
> Val

Well, it's not perfect. There is at least one bug -- I asked for "Maryland"
and got a map that's centered around Washington DC.

Also, it needs a facility to pan around, moving a window in at least the
cardinal directions to be really useful as a general application.

Norm

VManes

Feb 13, 2006, 11:49:10 PM2/13/06
It has panning as well as zooming to the right of the map.

Yes, it did do a poor job finding Maryland in the State dropdown list. Type
Maryland in the "Enter a Location" box and you get it better centered on the
state.

Val