Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy - (short draft note)

1 view

Leonardo Been

May 12, 2005, 5:27:48ā€ÆPM5/12/05
Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy

(Draft Note)

'
'

Do not ever sneeze or cough

- the reason being, that sneezing and coughing (amongst other
things) result in a considerable loss of your Life Energy for
holding your viewpoint, and

in a considerable loss of your Energy for perceiving others as
others (their souls) actually are, and

in a considerable loss of your Energy for communicating (your
viewpoint and knowledge) to others (your Life Energy for
letting other sense your viewpoint), and

in a considerable loss of your Energy for remembering and for
seeing Criminal Minds and their deeds.

As you know or can feel, all thinking and perceiving and
being aware and remembering, as well as the action of being
felt by others, is entirely and only done with Life Energy
(Particles).

'

The more violently you sneeze or cough, the greater your Energy loss

- (the Energy you lose, goes) to those who want you to not hold
your viewpoint, and

who want you to not perceive them (their soul) and not others
(the soul of others) as they are, and

who want you to not communicate your viewpoint to others (to
prevent others from perceiving or sensing or feeling your
viewpoint).

It is they, Criminal Minds, who smash and pull away your
Energy from your body and thus from you (from your soul).

It is THEIR action, that results in YOUR body sneezing or coughing
(and a host of other things they try and do to your body and to you).

'
'

Your body reacts to the Ugliness Energy (and other, equally poisonous
and destructive Life Energies) your body is hit with, and

your body reacts by trying to get rid of that poisonous Energy.

The body does this sometimes so violently,

when it assumes the Ugliness Energy to be life-threatening
to it, and so it wants most urgently to expel it from the
body, wanting it so violently (much like its impulse to
breathe when you are too long under water),

that you lose control over it, and thus it sneezes and coughs and
breaks YOUR control over your body.

'
'

But that is exactly what Criminal Minds want - it is the mechanism
used by those who desire such things (by Criminal Minds):

To create and have the opportunity to smash, to pull and to drain
some of your Life Energy and some of your body's Life Energy,
from your body.

Just a note to the side: Allergies are a reaction of the
body to those Ugliness Energies and other (Altered and thus
made) poisonous Life Energies that have been inflicted at
some time on your (present or earlier) body or onto your
soul.

'
'

You can (try to) control the reaction of your body, however, by your
facing, looking very precisely at (in this case) the Ugliness
Energies projected at your soul and into your body by the Criminal
Mind who does or did so (project and inflict it), and

who did and does and will do so, to (selectively) destroy your
awareness and your abilities, and to try and make your body
sick.

(Also to install allergies, etc.: Simply seen, you may think
of these as 'holes' in your body's Energy fields, inflicted
on it by Criminal Minds, in order to be able to drain Life
Energies from your soul as well as from your body. Certain
substances - all matter is composed of Life Energies - may
trigger those allergies, as you know.)

This is easier understood in Fine Particle Physics, but adepts in the
(Eastern) martial arts can explain it to you too, because they train
and exercise mainly to control their body's Life Energies and those
they use to control their body, and even material objects to some
extent.

'
'

Criminal Minds of course will - vehemently and full of contempt
for people and for what is done to people by them and by others -
deny that they and others do these things to you, or to anyone
(and they do these things to each other too).

Their denial and contempt for life, I already thoroughly
described, for instance in
'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20030509-V3.1}
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/18cf685cdd5b76f1?fwc=1

'
'

The same (an Energy loss) occurs also, when you hurt your body or when
you take drugs (including amounts of alcohol or tobacco, and in
particular psychotropic drugs) and when you can not fully and not
instantly neutralize the effect of the Pain Energy or of the drugs,
the effect on your body's Energy fields and on the Energies of your
soul.

And Criminal Minds sense or feel such conditions being present, and
take their advantage, or they (try to) bring such conditions about,
in which they can more easily pull Life Energy away from others (from
you)

As the faithful or otherwise educated reader knows, all of life
is entirely a spiritual matter.

'
'

Again this is just a very short note, as writing about these things
actually is planned rather for the future, when some more
understanding is available to (brought about in) those who wish to
actually understand life(*)

- for which they will have to understand and face Criminal Minds
and Destructive Cowards,

and one will have to face all the lies about life as came
and come from India and as have been enforced (for instance
in ancient Egypt) onto your soul.

Right now, however, your knowledge about and ability to face
Criminal Minds, has to take off 'asymptotically' or also
'exponentially' (to use some mathematical terms) ...from zero or
less, rapidly increasing to a very high amount.

'
'

So for the moment, I refer the faithful and responsible readers to
earlier material I have written, that will make this present advice
understandable and useful, vitally useful actually, should you want
to keep and hold on to your abilities.

You may kindly understand, that I have other things to write about,
first - but you can help me by holding on to your own Energies, for
holding your own viewpoint on and for your perceiving and for your
feeling and for your being felt by

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30
________
Footnote:

(*) 'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.4}
(29 August 2004 - Version 3.4 on 10 May 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/aadf65c29d62de4d?fwc=1
'
__________
'Living In The Present - Definition' (2 Jan 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/79b86c004f4c16ad?fwc=1

'Drug Use Confuses Perception With Reality' (11 April 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.journalism/msg/78600985cdd9f5c9?fwc=1

'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' ' {HRI 20031124-V3.1}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.1 on 22 Feb 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion/msg/23195f139766162f?fwc=1
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

unrestra...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2005, 5:37:50ā€ÆPM5/12/05

Leonardo Been wrote:
> Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy

<snip>

> This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
> anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
> who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
> to others who might be able to learn from it.
> None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
> or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
> encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
> about any organizations or individuals.

<snip>

So how are we supposed to use this silliness to educate people?

Kermit

DGNR8

May 12, 2005, 5:40:23ā€ÆPM5/12/05

Dude, you're whacked.

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cardinal Chunder

May 12, 2005, 5:52:13ā€ÆPM5/12/05
Leonardo Been wrote:
> Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy

> (Draft Note)
>
> '
> '
>
> Do not ever sneeze or cough
>
> - the reason being, that sneezing and coughing (amongst other
> things) result in a considerable loss of your Life Energy for
> holding your viewpoint, and

Sneezing and coughing also makes your brains fall out. At least in your
case.

Twittering One

May 12, 2005, 7:26:28ā€ÆPM5/12/05
"So how are we supposed
To use this silliness to educate people?'
~ Kermit

"Geeez, you're the educator ~
I'm just a lousy poet.

Poets don't have to make sense,
Just sound and fury,
Searching for my Furry ~ !"
~ Twittering

"Know, Twitter ~ Something different,
That question. Frgog, prince, Richard, Axe, etetera,
Or Paige's 2nd Cmas gift?

Who the hell
RU ~ ?
~ Folly

"O, I know!
People who know us have special access, our
Mind's code O so much more available, O,
So much more vulnerable.

Border violation ~ !

All my Kermits ~
Yes, I have several.

& some I wish never
To speak to again. So if that's you,
Go AWAY ~ !"
~ Twittering

Happy Dog

May 12, 2005, 8:03:23ā€ÆPM5/12/05
'eeees back!

< snip 327 lines of psychotic bullshit >

http://www.xemu.demon.co.uk/clam/people/koos.html

moo

TwitteringOne

May 12, 2005, 8:28:13ā€ÆPM5/12/05
E or R ~ ?
Or just GO TO THE ER!
!Sue later!

David L. Burkhead

May 12, 2005, 9:39:01ā€ÆPM5/12/05
Leonardo Been wrote:
[ 8< some extraordinary hallucinations >8 ]

Dude, whatever you're taking, can I have some?

--
David L. Burkhead "May I be just half the person
mailto:dbur...@comcast.net my dog thinks I am."

unrestra...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2005, 11:08:00ā€ÆPM5/12/05

The master sneezes
A small lark twitters warnings
He sneezes again

Kermit

Twittering One

May 12, 2005, 11:24:26ā€ÆPM5/12/05
"The master sneezes
A small lark twitters warnings
He sneezes again."
~ Kermit

"Chocolate Easter Buny ~
Great Title ~ Fits With Cad ~ Eggs"

[Scene iii]

*

"HĆ©, Thee ~ of troop throw me in the air.
My mitt, Stick off!"
~ Twittering

[Sometime about now ~
Stage direction]

The large one
To assemble my play ~

"The Stick"

Played on the grassy field ~ Not,
Certainly, Not, my best play.

But alas, hell, yes!
I will learn the rules.

But this, not, not taught at the Gold Fish School.
Mom Of ~ Of waiting Of The Ilk of Too.

O yes calls me, on my Amndt de UM Hm.
Of ~ Of Telephone!

"Bon jour!
My Cur, where?"
~ Twittering

"Oui, Jean
Wishes to know. And so do we ~ Who's

Run off with that Dog's
Ransom note?"
~ Folly

"Lower, Patricia,
Lower ... O, yes, ah ...... yes, there."
~ Storace

"Achooooooooooooooo ~ !
O, know ~
Pepper, my nose ~ !"
~ Twittering

unrestra...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2005, 11:32:43ā€ÆPM5/12/05

Leonardo Been wrote:
> Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy

> (Draft
Note)

> '
> '
>
> Do not ever sneeze or cough

Not even if you are choking? Have you *ever picked up a child's book
on physiology?

> - the reason being, that sneezing and coughing (amongst other
> things) result in a considerable loss of your Life Energy for
> holding your viewpoint, and
>
> in a considerable loss of your Energy for perceiving others as
> others (their souls) actually are, and
>
> in a considerable loss of your Energy for communicating (your
> viewpoint and knowledge) to others (your Life Energy for
> letting other sense your viewpoint), and
>
> in a considerable loss of your Energy for remembering and for
> seeing Criminal Minds and their deeds.
>
> As you know or can feel, all thinking and perceiving and
> being aware and remembering, as well as the action of
being
> felt by others, is entirely and only done with Life Energy
> (Particles).
>
> '

WTF are you talking about? How are particles energy? How is "Life
Energy" different from other energy? Is it thermal, kinetic, or what?

> The more violently you sneeze or cough, the greater your Energy loss

Bwahahaha!

Really? How is it measured? Do I get colder? Do I get tired? Is my next
punch weaker? Do I become incoherent? Have you done double-blind
studies, or if not, do you have cites? Which energy was studied? If you
say Life Energy, then tell me what you measure, how do you measure it?
What instruments do you use?

> - (the Energy you lose, goes) to those who want you to not hold
> your viewpoint, and

Sounds like self-delusion to me. When you refuse to check ideas against
reality, then your ideas spin out of control. What you *perceive is
what you fear or want; without a measurement or other objective
confirmation you construct a complicated house of cards, all imaginary.

We see it in martial arts i lessed ways - if the student does not check
his techniques agaisnt reality in a rational way, he ends up spending
years dancing with himself, to no avail. How many years will you wallow
in illusion?

> who want you to not perceive them (their soul) and not others
> (the soul of others) as they are, and
>
> who want you to not communicate your viewpoint to others (to
> prevent others from perceiving or sensing or feeling your
> viewpoint).
>

> It is they, Criminal Minds, who smash and pull away your
> Energy from your body and thus from you (from your soul).
>
> It is THEIR action, that results in YOUR body sneezing or coughing
> (and a host of other things they try and do to your body and to
you).

No, criminal minds want to smash my head and take my wallet. Or my
401K.

> '
> '
>
> Your body reacts to the Ugliness Energy (and other, equally poisonous
> and destructive Life Energies) your body is hit with, and

Some bodies apparently react to Stupid Energy(tm) with vigor and
enthusiasm.

> your body reacts by trying to get rid of that poisonous Energy.

WTF are you talking about? How is energy "poisonous"? *Stuff is
poisonous. Not energy.

> The body does this sometimes so violently,
>
> when it assumes the Ugliness Energy to be life-threatening
> to it, and so it wants most urgently to expel it from the
> body, wanting it so violently (much like its impulse to
> breathe when you are too long under water),
>
> that you lose control over it, and thus it sneezes and coughs
and
> breaks YOUR control over your body.
>
> '
> '
>
> But that is exactly what Criminal Minds want - it is the mechanism
> used by those who desire such things (by Criminal Minds):
>
> To create and have the opportunity to smash, to pull and to
drain
> some of your Life Energy and some of your body's Life Energy,
> from your body.
>
> Just a note to the side: Allergies are a reaction of the
> body to those Ugliness Energies and other (Altered and
thus
> made) poisonous Life Energies that have been inflicted at
> some time on your (present or earlier) body or onto your
> soul.

Not, they're a reaction to allergens.
Cat dandruff, goldenrod pollen, and powdered cockroach are common.
These are not "Ugliness Energies". There ain't no such animal. You're
just making this up as you go, aren't you?

> '
> '
>
> You can (try to) control the reaction of your body, however, by your
> facing, looking very precisely at (in this case) the Ugliness
> Energies projected at your soul

What soul?

> and into your body by the Criminal
> Mind who does or did so (project and inflict it), and
>
> who did and does and will do so, to (selectively) destroy your
> awareness and your abilities, and to try and make your body
> sick.

So what criminal mind invented goldenrod pollen?

> (Also to install allergies, etc.: Simply seen, you may
think
> of these as 'holes' in your body's Energy fields,
inflicted
> on it by Criminal Minds, in order to be able to drain Life
> Energies from your soul as well as from your body. Certain
> substances - all matter is composed of Life Energies - may
> trigger those allergies, as you know.)
>

> This is easier understood in Fine Particle Physics,

<snort>
You've never *read anything on particle physics. If you ever tried, you
didn't understand it.

> but adepts in the
> (Eastern) martial arts can explain it to you too, because they train
> and exercise mainly to control their body's Life Energies and those
> they use to control their body, and even material objects to some
> extent.

No, I train to break the bodies housing those criminal minds. They
don't attack people with pollen; they try to *hurt people. I hurt back.

> '
> '
>
> Criminal Minds of course will - vehemently and full of contempt
> for people and for what is done to people by them and by others
-
> deny that they and others do these things to you, or to anyone
> (and they do these things to each other too).
>
> Their denial and contempt for life, I already thoroughly
> described, for instance in
> 'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20030509-V3.1}

http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/18cf685cdd5b76f1?fwc=1

No, you haven't. You have posted a sort of stream of consciousness; a
delusion. You understand nothing. You probably need meds.

> '
> '
>
> The same (an Energy loss) occurs also, when you hurt your body or
when
> you take drugs (including amounts of alcohol or tobacco, and in
> particular psychotropic drugs) and when you can not fully and not
> instantly neutralize the effect of the Pain Energy or of the drugs,
> the effect on your body's Energy fields and on the Energies of your
> soul.
>
> And Criminal Minds sense or feel such conditions being present, and
> take their advantage, or they (try to) bring such conditions about,
> in which they can more easily pull Life Energy away from others
(from
> you)
>
> As the faithful or otherwise educated reader knows, all of life
> is entirely a spiritual matter.

No. Life is hugging pretty girls and cats and gardens and nightmarish
dispair and pain and blood and love. It is *not criminal minds
attacking with allergies. Pay attention. Sit up straight. Read real
books about stuff you can touch with your hands. Stop spouting
nonsense. You are the anti-sage.

> '
> '
>
> Again this is just a very short note, as writing about these things
> actually is planned rather for the future, when some more
> understanding is available to (brought about in) those who wish to
> actually understand life(*)
>
> - for which they will have to understand and face Criminal Minds
> and Destructive Cowards,
>
> and one will have to face all the lies about life as came
> and come from India and as have been enforced (for
instance
> in ancient Egypt) onto your soul.
>
> Right now, however, your knowledge about and ability to face
> Criminal Minds, has to take off 'asymptotically' or also
> 'exponentially' (to use some mathematical terms) ...from zero or
> less, rapidly increasing to a very high amount.

You have used several terms in this post, none of them correctly.

> '
> '
>
> So for the moment, I refer the faithful and responsible readers to
> earlier material I have written, that will make this present advice
> understandable and useful, vitally useful actually, should you want
> to keep and hold on to your abilities.
>
> You may kindly understand, that I have other things to write about,
> first - but you can help me by holding on to your own Energies, for
> holding your own viewpoint on and for your perceiving and for your
> feeling and for your being felt by
>
> Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
> human rights philosopher and poet
>
> 'Solomon's wisdom was greater
> than the wisdom of
> all the men of the East,
> and greater
> than all the wisdom of
Egypt.'

> 1 Kings 4:30
> ________
> Footnote:
>
> (*) 'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
> Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.4}
> (29 August 2004 - Version 3.4 on 10 May 2005)

http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/aadf65c29d62de4d?fwc=1
> '

Da Vince had nothing to say about aliens. <sigh> Not even indirectly or
accidentally. Youare not qualified to speculate about aliens - you
don't even know why humans sneeze!

This is nonsense.

Blinded by your own light, you stumble in the darkness. You know less
than you did as a child. And I don't mean that in a *good way.

Kermit
Who only wants to throw a punch without wobbling.

Twittering One

May 12, 2005, 11:34:31ā€ÆPM5/12/05
"... bait,
Or solid offer?"
~ Twittering

"Know,
Twitter, bait
And switch hitter, yes, ILLEGAL ~ !

Don't fall for It again.
Don't get hapnotized again.
Don't get starry ~ eyed again.
Don't go blind again.
Repeat 100 times.

Run for you life ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ! * ! ! !***"
~ Folly
[Who loves ya]

DrPostman

May 13, 2005, 6:46:45ā€ÆAM5/13/05
On 12 May 2005 20:34:31 -0700, "Twittering One"
<twitter...@aol.com> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Burma Shave.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® #15-51506-253.

Dulce bellum inexpertis.
[War is delightful to those who have no experience of it]
-- Erasmus --

Geoff Rogers

May 13, 2005, 8:56:08ā€ÆAM5/13/05
To summarise this lengthy reaction: the original poster is a fucktard.

Stop crossposting nonsense, or I'll steal your Life Energy. I'm a Ninja, so
you know I'm serious.

--
Geoff Rogers
<unrestra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Shuurai

May 13, 2005, 11:48:52ā€ÆAM5/13/05
Geoff Rogers wrote:
> To summarise this lengthy reaction: the original poster is a
> fucktard.
>
> Stop crossposting nonsense, or I'll steal your Life Energy.
> I'm a Ninja, so you know I'm serious.

Liar.

A ninja would never reveal himself until *after* flipping out
and killing people. I'll bet you don't even have a guitar, either.

Geoff Rogers

May 13, 2005, 11:56:33ā€ÆAM5/13/05
Two, actually.

--
Geoff Rogers
"Shuurai" <Shuu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Pierre Honeyman

May 13, 2005, 12:02:48ā€ÆPM5/13/05

Geoff Rogers wrote:
> Two, actually.

And I'll bet that's exactly how many people you've killed after
flipping out too; lightweight.

Pierre

Geoff Rogers

May 13, 2005, 12:18:18ā€ÆPM5/13/05
Hey, show me your ninja card... are you licenced?

--
Geoff Rogers
"Pierre Honeyman" <pea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Pierre Honeyman

May 13, 2005, 12:41:04ā€ÆPM5/13/05

Geoff Rogers wrote:
> Hey, show me your ninja card... are you licenced?

Ask the lamp.

Pierre

PS: Is that a guitar wailing? I think...it is!

XingYi-er

May 13, 2005, 12:52:27ā€ÆPM5/13/05
Just skimming this, I understand that you must be an idiot. Don't
worry, it's not your fault.

XYer

Badger North

May 13, 2005, 12:55:03ā€ÆPM5/13/05
On Sat, 14 May 2005 00:18:18 +0800, "Geoff Rogers"
<subs...@iinetnet.au> wrote:

>Hey, show me your ninja card... are you licenced?

Fuckin' unions.

Badger Jones
www.youngforest.ca
"Hard to be a freak when the carnival's not in town." - Chas Clements

Geoff Rogers

May 14, 2005, 11:36:53ā€ÆAM5/14/05
Hehehe.

--
Geoff Rogers
"Pierre Honeyman" <pea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Steve O

May 15, 2005, 12:23:55ā€ÆPM5/15/05

<unrestra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Leonardo Been wrote:
>> Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy

>> (Draft
> Note)
>>
>> '
>> '
>>
>> Do not ever sneeze or cough
>
> Not even if you are choking? Have you *ever picked up a child's book
> on physiology?
>

>> - the reason being, that sneezing and coughing (amongst other
>> things) result in a considerable loss of your Life Energy for
>> holding your viewpoint, and
>>
>> in a considerable loss of your Energy for perceiving others as
>> others (their souls) actually are, and
>>
>> in a considerable loss of your Energy for communicating (your
>> viewpoint and knowledge) to others (your Life Energy for
>> letting other sense your viewpoint), and
>>
>> in a considerable loss of your Energy for remembering and for
>> seeing Criminal Minds and their deeds.

Absolute nonsense.
Sneezing and coughing are cures.
They are ways that the body has of trying to rid itself of unwanted
material.

WannabeSomeone

May 15, 2005, 1:26:54ā€ÆPM5/15/05

"Steve O" <stob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I agree that sneezing and coughing are the body's ways to rid itself of
unwanted material. So is farting.

Be careful though, don't sneeze and fart at the same time because you will
create a vacuum in your body that your body may not be able to withstand the
atmospheric pressure and collapse into itself (spontaneous implosion).

Best Regards :^)
Wannabe
=======