I Tapped Somebody!

Eddie

Apr 2, 2003, 9:42:25 AM4/2/03
Just started bjj couple of months ago and i finally tapped someone!!!
WOOOHOO! The guy i tapped has been traiing a few more months than me,
outweighs me by at least 30 pounds, and is in great shape from the army. I
actually used a takedown from the knees suggested by grappler240 (thanks!)
to a scarf hold, i then hooked on his arms with my ankle and raised my hips
to do what is kinda like a kimura i guess. I'm psyched as hell! I RULE!

So i figure a couple more months and i'll be ready for the ufc :)

Grappler240

Apr 2, 2003, 3:23:19 PM4/2/03

Congrats....I told you it would work.

and that shoulder crank is pretty money too.

G240

"You can carve it on a bowling pin and cram it,for all I care."
-Gichoke

'Vejita' S. Cousin

Apr 2, 2003, 3:42:07 PM4/2/03
In article <b6essh$dt5$0...@216.155.41.226>,

Eddie <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote:
>Just started bjj couple of months ago and i finally tapped someone!!!
>WOOOHOO! The guy i tapped has been traiing a few more months than me,
>outweighs me by at least 30 pounds, and is in great shape from the army. I
>actually used a takedown from the knees suggested by grappler240 (thanks!)
>to a scarf hold, i then hooked on his arms with my ankle and raised my hips
>to do what is kinda like a kimura i guess. I'm psyched as hell! I RULE!

?!? Do you mean a pancake?

Vince Poroke

Apr 2, 2003, 4:16:50 PM4/2/03
"Eddie" <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<b6essh$dt5$0...@216.155.41.226>...

Has anyone noticed that everyone's accomplishments in BJJ have always
been with a student who out weighed them by a very large amount and
has trained for much longer than they. I ll be honest, I tapped a guy
4 times in 4 minutes. He just started and I out weigh him by 20
pounds. Yesterday was his third class while I have been doing it for
5 months.

Eddie

Apr 2, 2003, 4:24:38 PM4/2/03
Actually the guy was bob sapp's size, with a 4th degree in BJJ under
helio... I tapped him in under 10 seconds...

my stats : 1 hour of bjj, 4 feet tall 87 pounds, i bench press 25 pounds...
god i rule!

"Vince Poroke" <vince...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Eddie

Apr 2, 2003, 4:25:15 PM4/2/03
Wish i knew bro.

"'Vejita' S. Cousin" <sco...@u.washington.edu> wrote in message

Eddie

Apr 2, 2003, 4:26:02 PM4/2/03
Grappler240,

If i have the guy in the scarf hold and starts to resist the shoulder crank,
whats a good move to transition to?

eddie

"Grappler240" <grapp...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Jacob Andersen

Apr 2, 2003, 5:23:16 PM4/2/03
In article <b6essh$dt5$0...@216.155.41.226>,
wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com says...

Naah, take those couple of months (perhaps as many as three) and then go
box for two weeks, then you should be able to take Mino quite easily.

/Jacob

Leif Magnar Kj|nn|y

Apr 2, 2003, 5:25:49 PM4/2/03
In article <e8b3162a.03040...@posting.google.com>,

Vince Poroke <vince...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>"Eddie" <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Just started bjj couple of months ago and i finally tapped someone!!!

Fun, ain't it?

>Has anyone noticed that everyone's accomplishments in BJJ have always
>been with a student who out weighed them by a very large amount and
>has trained for much longer than they.

Nah, I still suck after six months. My technique leaves a lot to be
desired, I have little innate sense of balance, I go way too defensive
and my submission attempts are sloppy (though I do get someone once in
a while). Most of the other guys who started when I did and are still
around seem to have more natural talent and/or are younger and in better
shape (though I am more bloody-minded than most, that only goes so far).
But, I don't suck as much as I did when I started and I can mostly control
this semester's fresh crop of newbies (though who knows for how much
longer; health and job reasons have kept me from class for over two weeks
now and some of those guys are bound to be fast learners). The most
drastic improvement I notice is that at first I wasted a lot of energy
during sparring because of pointless tension, but have grown accustomed
to the situation and learned to relax more. Which is what puts me ahead
of the fresh newbies, as they get all panicky and tense and wear themselves
out to no good purpose.

Ah well, now that the season's extreme case of head cold seems to be
clearing up maybe I can make it to class again this weekend. No fun
to grapple when liters upon liters of infectious snot are flowing freely.

--
Leif Kjønnøy, Geek of a Few Trades. http://www.pvv.org/~leifmk
Disclaimer: Do not try this at home.

GreenDistantStar

Apr 2, 2003, 8:00:48 PM4/2/03

> Grappler240,
>
> If i have the guy in the scarf hold and starts to resist the shoulder
crank,
> whats a good move to transition to?

Reach with the arm closest to his head and grab the inside of your thigh. Do
the same with the other arm which you link through his other leg - he will
now be 'banana'd around your back - squeeze him by bringing your arms
together and you'll get a sub from lack of air as you're compressing his
diaphragm.

I hope that description is OK - it's an easy move to show but a bit tricky
to describe. Congrats to you too.

Despite any claims to the contrary, tapping someone can be very satisfying.

Peter

---

Badger South

Apr 2, 2003, 8:15:21 PM4/2/03
In article <b6fkem$34u$0...@216.155.41.226>,

Eddie <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote:
>Actually the guy was bob sapp's size, with a 4th degree in BJJ under
>helio... I tapped him in under 10 seconds...
>
>my stats : 1 hour of bjj, 4 feet tall 87 pounds, i bench press 25 pounds...
>god i rule!

<snippage>

>> Has anyone noticed that everyone's accomplishments in BJJ have always
>> been with a student who out weighed them by a very large amount and
>> has trained for much longer than they. I ll be honest, I tapped a guy
>> 4 times in 4 minutes. He just started and I out weigh him by 20
>> pounds. Yesterday was his third class while I have been doing it for
>> 5 months.

OK, last night, I tapped Godzilla, with the best freakin' tail
hold you ever saw! He woulda scorched me, but I had on my
asbestos underwear.

-B

--
ba...@virginia.edu

Grappler240

Apr 2, 2003, 10:04:33 PM4/2/03
>Grappler240,
>
>If i have the guy in the scarf hold and starts to resist the shoulder crank,
>whats a good move to transition to?
>
>eddie

if i am riding scarf pretty good and i can get control of the arm in a bent
position (arm at a 90 degree and hand toward his head) I always shoot for
getting it under my leg. But, if you can't, hold it at his wrist (if yoiu are
on his right side with his right arm) and feed it to your left hand, which is
under his head. i then hold the wrist with the back of his hand to the mats
next to his head and lean with my chest over his elbow and drivng down through
his forearm to crank his wrist in what we call a gooseneck. If he straightens
the arm on you simply hold it with your left arm out near the wrist and with
the elbow across your right thigh and put it into a straight arm lock that way.

that's a few to try.

hope this makes sense.

Grappler240

Apr 2, 2003, 10:05:48 PM4/2/03
>Actually the guy was bob sapp's size, with a 4th degree in BJJ under
>helio... I tapped him in under 10 seconds...
>
>my stats : 1 hour of bjj, 4 feet tall 87 pounds, i bench press 25 pounds...
>god i rule!

roflmao!!

g240

Peter Claussen

Apr 2, 2003, 10:57:05 PM4/2/03
In article <ByLia.5650$1s1....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
GreenDistantStar <GreenDis...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> "Eddie" <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Grappler240,
> >
> > If i have the guy in the scarf hold and starts to resist the shoulder
> crank,
> > whats a good move to transition to?
>
> Reach with the arm closest to his head and grab the inside of your thigh. Do
> the same with the other arm which you link through his other leg - he will
> now be 'banana'd around your back - squeeze him by bringing your arms
> together and you'll get a sub from lack of air as you're compressing his
> diaphragm.

Be careful - if he's got a clue he can figure-four the arm you're
hooking his leg and use that to control your shoulder and take you out
of position (I've been caught that way).

There's a pretty nasty choke in judo (the hell strangle) that takes
advantage of an arm hooked through the leg in a similar manner. And the
choke itself is applied with the arm you're not controlling in the
scarf hold.

He may also use the far leg to hook over your head and roll you.

Not saying that the move won't work, but you need to be aware of the
potential counters. If you're not very proficient yet, stick to the
simple stuff . Master the basics before getting too fancy - learn your
positional skills first.

It's great feeling getting a sub, but don't put yourself it a bad spot
trying to get the next one.

I seem to remember a UFC match where a wrestler took "Big Daddy"
Goodrich down into a hold similar to above (i.e. the reverse cradle),
then got knock out with a couple elbows to the head. Having that arm
hooking the leg left his head wide open.

Peter Claussen

BillMahoney68

Apr 2, 2003, 11:02:42 PM4/2/03
>"GreenDistantStar"

>> If i have the guy in the scarf hold and starts to resist the shoulder
>crank,
>> whats a good move to transition to?
>
>Reach with the arm closest to his head and grab the inside of your thigh. Do
>the same with the other arm which you link through his other leg - he will
>now be 'banana'd around your back -

Thats a good one.
I use kesa all day.
If the guy extend his arm to avoid the timehold you get the legs assisated
straight armlock.
If he pulls hiss arm in you palm his elbow and drive it across his neck and
switch to a sidechoke.
iF HE REAcheas around you and hugs palm to palm you kinda heelhook his elbow
getting a shoulderlock.
If he keeps his arm way in you reach under his arm and palm your far elbow and
crank his head up, you fold him up and suffocate him.

GreenDistantStar

Apr 3, 2003, 12:05:31 AM4/3/03

"Peter Claussen" <dakot...@mac.com> wrote in message

> Be careful - if he's got a clue he can figure-four the arm you're
> hooking his leg and use that to control your shoulder and take you out
> of position (I've been caught that way).

For sure. I don't recommend this move on guys that are hugely stronger.
There's not a lot of leverage in it.

> There's a pretty nasty choke in judo (the hell strangle) that takes
> advantage of an arm hooked through the leg in a similar manner. And the
> choke itself is applied with the arm you're not controlling in the
> scarf hold.

Really need pics here, eh?

> He may also use the far leg to hook over your head and roll you.

That's a standard headlock escape so you need to keep your head down and
tight.

> Not saying that the move won't work, but you need to be aware of the
> potential counters.

Sure, just about every move Iknow has a counter.

> I seem to remember a UFC match where a wrestler took "Big Daddy"
> Goodrich down into a hold similar to above (i.e. the reverse cradle),
> then got knock out with a couple elbows to the head. Having that arm
> hooking the leg left his head wide open.

That is so. There's many and better variations to kesa gatame and as Bill
has already pointed
a few out, I won't blather on....

DougieŽ

Apr 3, 2003, 1:08:11 AM4/3/03
On 2 Apr 2003 14:42:25 GMT, "Eddie" <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Just started bjj couple of months ago and i finally tapped someone!!!

I remember my first tap. Actually, it was also my last tap.
The worst part about the first tap is that it takes fucking forever to
get the second one.

Dougie®
http://members.tripod.com/~russianmartialart/systema.html

Richard Lancashire

Apr 3, 2003, 2:28:18 AM4/3/03
"Eddie" <wm_brucelee@NO_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<b6essh$dt5$0...@216.155.41.226>...

Great stuff. If it's the sub I'm thinking of, it's one of my
favourites.

I should hopefully finally get along to a BJJ class tomorrow night;
first time I've trained BJJ. I've not done much groundfighting in,
ooh, eight months or so, so I'm expecting to get mauled; but it'll be
great to brush up on my faded skills and hopefully learn a whole raft
more.

Cheers
Rich

http://www.formauk.org

GreenDistantStar

Apr 3, 2003, 3:03:53 AM4/3/03
I like that. Good leverage.

"Grappler240" <grapp...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Peter Claussen

Apr 3, 2003, 9:46:10 AM4/3/03
In article <%7Pia.5747$1s1....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
GreenDistantStar <GreenDis...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> > There's a pretty nasty choke in judo (the hell strangle) that takes
> > advantage of an arm hooked through the leg in a similar manner. And the
> > choke itself is applied with the arm you're not controlling in the
> > scarf hold.
>
> Really need pics here, eh?

There's a graphic here, (Jigoku Shime) but it's not the best - tori's
given up the far arm (I was taught to keep it hooked with the free
leg). What you can't see is the left arm is pulling the far (uke's
left) lapel (it's under the leg, which is pushing the choke).

Note that tori's right arm is controlling uke's right arm. If you keep
uke's left arm trapped there's not much uke can do; it's a pretty
helpless feeling.

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/JIGOROKANOPV/Cartella%20Gruppi/Shime%20W
aza.html

> That is so. There's many and better variations to kesa gatame and as Bill
> has already pointed
> a few out, I won't blather on....

Yeah, I guess my real point was that a good kesa-gatame (scarf hold) in
and of itself is sufficient for a smothering submission, so there's no
need to try something different, especially if it exposes you to
counters.

That's the trouble with getting the first submission - you get all
excited and try to get fancy with new submissions, then you just can't
get the second one.

It's like that first clean throw - perfect the first time, the next
1000 suck.

Peter Claussen

and drain deez nuts

Apr 3, 2003, 2:17:23 PM4/3/03

>Has anyone noticed that everyone's accomplishments in BJJ have always
>been with a student who out weighed them by a very large amount and
>has trained for much longer than they. I ll be honest, I tapped a guy
>4 times in 4 minutes. He just started and I out weigh him by 20
>pounds. Yesterday was his third class while I have been doing it for
>5 months.

What is the big deal tapping someone you're much better than? I hit a guy like
3 times in 30 seconds no gi. He was new, but not that new and I just fucking
mauled him and went gogoplata on his ass once. Didn't mean a whole lot.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Apr 3, 2003, 2:19:19 PM4/3/03
> I remember my first tap. Actually, it was also my last tap.
>The worst part about the first tap is that it takes fucking forever to
>get the second one.
>
>Dougie®

I remember my first tap too. Was like the first guy I rolled with, another
newbie white belt. I just jumped past his guard to side and keylocked him.
Took like 10 seconds, hoo yeah.

Trav

Jacob Andersen

Apr 3, 2003, 3:23:58 PM4/3/03
In article <20030403141919...@mb-fo.aol.com>,
trav...@aol.cominyrface says...

> I remember my first tap too. Was like the first guy I rolled with, another
> newbie white belt. I just jumped past his guard to side and keylocked him.
> Took like 10 seconds, hoo yeah.

It doesn't count as cool because you wrestled.

/Jacob

and drain deez nuts

Apr 4, 2003, 11:11:29 AM4/4/03
>past his guard to side and keylocked him.
>> Took like 10 seconds, hoo yeah.
>
>It doesn't count as cool because you wrestled.
>
>/Jacob

Yeah, but I thought wrestling was worthless and not a real martial art and no
good because we don't do submissions.

Trav

Grappler240

Apr 4, 2003, 12:33:06 PM4/4/03
>Yeah, but I thought wrestling was worthless and not a real martial art and no
>good because we don't do submissions.
>
>Trav

are you listening to simon again?

BillMahoney68

Apr 4, 2003, 6:22:46 PM4/4/03
>m: trav...@aol.com

No no no.We respect it as a fighting style.We just think wrestlers are
protohumans that think 2+2=8.

Vince Poroke

Apr 4, 2003, 10:53:41 PM4/4/03
trav...@aol.cominyrface (and drain deez nuts) wrote in message news:<20030403141723...@mb-fo.aol.com>...

never does.

Vince Poroke

Apr 4, 2003, 10:55:37 PM4/4/03
billma...@aol.com (BillMahoney68) wrote in message news:<20030404182246...@mb-cr.aol.com>...

There is your flaw in your convictions. You stated wrestlers think.

and drain deez nuts

Apr 7, 2003, 11:26:59 AM4/7/03
>No no no.We respect it as a fighting style.We just think wrestlers are
>protohumans that think 2+2=8.

This is because you fear us.

I can say one thing...BJJ guys don't fear judoka. They may like them, think
their shit is cool and all that, but they don't fear them. Every BJJ guy
respects wrestlers and wrestling. Wonder why that is.

I suspect that it's because you know that your women secretly desire us.

Trav

BillMahoney68

Apr 8, 2003, 12:18:38 AM4/8/03
>trav...@aol.comi

>>No no no.We respect it as a fighting style.We just think wrestlers are
>>protohumans that think 2+2=8.
>>

>This is because you fear us.

Yes.
Or more correctly, I fear the rare wrestler that humbles himself enough to
learn BJJ.
But few do.
Even my students that are wrestlers, the good ones try to learn to beat BJJ,
not to do BJJ.
But the best of them choosses to pull guard alot and is developing some BJJ
skills.
Hes on his way to the stars.
And hes so handsome you wouldnt believe.

>I can say one thing...BJJ guys don't fear judoka. They may like them, think
>their shit is cool and all that, but they don't fear them.

True.
But in BJJ schools.
At judo schools where judo must be done it sucks getting thrown so much.
However you have a point.
But in america wrestlers are competitors, most judoka arent, and arent
athletes.
In europe the distinction between wrestler and judoka is more narrow and
crosstraining the norm.

>Every BJJ guy
>respects wrestlers and wrestling. Wonder why that is.

As I said.
Wrestlers are protohumans.
I dont respect wrestling all that much.
It is wrestlers that are tough.Not wrestling.

>I suspect that it's because you know that your women secretly desire us.

Most wrestlers are little spazzy guys that are really bitter cause the big
football players screwed the cheerleaders.
Wrestlers are neurotic and full of hate, and their heads are too big for their
bodies.

Until purple belt wrestlers intimidate.
After that theyre a hoot.

Olaf

Apr 8, 2003, 7:49:15 AM4/8/03

BillMahoney68 wrote:

> >trav...@aol.comi

> >I can say one thing...BJJ guys don't fear judoka. They may like them, think
> >their shit is cool and all that, but they don't fear them.
>
> True.
> But in BJJ schools.
> At judo schools where judo must be done it sucks getting thrown so much.
> However you have a point.
> But in america wrestlers are competitors, most judoka arent, and arent
> athletes.
> In europe the distinction between wrestler and judoka is more narrow and
> crosstraining the norm.

In the last world championship no American men (and only two Canadian
men) finished in the top 14 in all the weight divisions...and they both
tied for 7th place in their respective divisions. Saddly enough, even the
best North American judoka (except for Nicolas Gill, and he's getting
long in the tooth) aren't among the judo elite. And the average here
is much worse. Still, they're in better shape than most folks training
in McDojo's.

-Olaf

Badger South

Apr 8, 2003, 9:10:52 AM4/8/03
In article <20030408001838...@mb-ck.aol.com>,

BillMahoney68 <billma...@aol.com> wrote:
>>trav...@aol.comi
>

>>>No no no.We respect it as a fighting style.We just think wrestlers are
>>>protohumans that think 2+2=8.
>>>

>>This is because you fear us.
>
>Yes.
>Or more correctly, I fear the rare wrestler that humbles himself enough to
>learn BJJ.
>But few do.
>Even my students that are wrestlers, the good ones try to learn to beat BJJ,
>not to do BJJ.
>But the best of them choosses to pull guard alot and is developing some BJJ
>skills.
>Hes on his way to the stars.
>And hes so handsome you wouldnt believe.

Gawd, you are *so gay*!

<eg>

-B

--
ba...@virginia.edu

and drain deez nuts

Apr 8, 2003, 1:44:23 PM4/8/03
>But the best of them choosses to pull guard alot and is developing some BJJ
>skills.
>Hes on his way to the stars.
>And hes so handsome you wouldnt believe.

I have never been to your school.

>Most wrestlers are little spazzy guys that are really bitter cause the big
>football players screwed the cheerleaders.

Most of our wrestlers WERE the football players.

Trav

Tomas Drgon

Apr 8, 2003, 4:28:53 PM4/8/03
trav...@aol.cominyrface (and drain deez nuts) wrote in message news:<20030404111129...@mb-fq.aol.com>...

Hey, whoever said that had no idea and should be slammed from a
doubleleg. Submission comes after position and control and if anybody
has the fucking control it's the wrestlers, allright?

Tomas

BillMahoney68

Apr 8, 2003, 10:41:28 PM4/8/03
>m: Tomas...@netscape.net

>>past his guard to side and keylocked him.
>> >
>> >It doesn't count as cool because you wrestled.
>> >
>> >/Jacob
>>
>> Yeah, but I thought wrestling was worthless and not a real martial art and
>no
>> good because we don't do submissions.
>>
>> Trav
>
>Hey, whoever said that had no idea and should be slammed from a
>doubleleg. Submission comes after position and control

Unless you're facing a pure wrestler.
Then ya just guillotine em.

>and if anybody
>has the fucking control it's the wrestlers, allright?

No.
They are good from side in terms of staying on top.But they have bad
habits.They are easy to threaten with rolls so as to get them to base out
giving you guard or halfguard.

Jacob Andersen

Apr 11, 2003, 4:28:04 PM4/11/03
In article <20030404111129...@mb-fq.aol.com>,
trav...@aol.cominyrface says...

Oh yeah, right. Ok

/Jacob

Rob Dueck

May 3, 2003, 9:22:04 PM5/3/03
I have to agree, wrestlers are pretty much little spazzes filled with
rage...I know one that is a great artist and all but man he is a spaz when
it comes time to get on the mat.

"BillMahoney68" <billma...@aol.com> wrote in message

DougieŽ

May 4, 2003, 12:50:42 AM5/4/03
On Sun, 04 May 2003 01:22:04 GMT, "Rob Dueck" <du...@rogers.com>
wrote:

>I have to agree, wrestlers are pretty much little spazzes filled with
>rage...I know one that is a great artist and all but man he is a spaz when
>it comes time to get on the mat.

You know, next time you come out ot Fatah's I'll mention that
to Stu. He'd love to hear that. He's pretty busy right now training
for the 2004 Olympics.
=)

DougieŽ
http://members.tripod.com/~russianmartialart/systema.html

Bass Guitar God

May 4, 2003, 2:20:18 AM5/4/03

>I have to agree, wrestlers are pretty much little spazzes filled with
>rage...I know one that is a great artist and all but man he is a spaz when
>it comes time to get on the mat.

I SUPPOSE YOU THINK MARK FRYE AND DAN "THE BEAST" SEVERAN ARE SPAZZES??? YES
BUT THEY CAN GET THE JOB DONE.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/lcsboots
The Rock and Roll Apocalypse is now WELL under way............

BillMahoney68

May 4, 2003, 3:28:42 AM5/4/03
>: "Rob Dueck"

>I have to agree, wrestlers are pretty much little spazzes filled with
>rage...I know one that is a great artist and all but man he is a spaz when
>it comes time to get on the mat.

Heres a great man that was a wrestler...

http://news.adcombat.com/article.shtml?id=3846

BillMahoney68

May 4, 2003, 3:30:32 AM5/4/03
>: drsmi...@aol.com

>>I have to agree, wrestlers are pretty much little spazzes filled with
>>rage...I know one that is a great artist and all but man he is a spaz when
>>it comes time to get on the mat.
>
>I SUPPOSE YOU THINK MARK FRYE

Who's mark frye?

> AND DAN "THE BEAST" SEVERAN

Who's Dan Severan?

>ARE SPAZZES??? YES
>BUT THEY CAN GET THE JOB DONE.

So does your mothers pimp.

GreenDistantStar

May 9, 2003, 4:13:05 AM5/9/03
You've really gotta try harder to find that caps-lock key.

> I SUPPOSE YOU THINK MARK FRYE AND DAN "THE BEAST" SEVERAN ARE SPAZZES???
YES
> BUT THEY CAN GET THE JOB DONE.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/lcsboots
> The Rock and Roll Apocalypse is now WELL under way............

---

Rob Dueck

Jul 9, 2003, 11:53:27 PM7/9/03
I already knew this about Rummy.
I got a big kick out of reading the TIME Bio on him where it mentioned that
Kissenger cant stand him. Apparently they were taking a stroll around some
building in Washington (Im assuming the Pentagon) and Rummy came across an
old wrestling buddy and he locked him up in a clinch in the hallway (a old
man pulling a clinch while wearing a suit is comedy anyway you look at it).
I guess Kissenger walked off in disgust HAHA.