CRAIG KUKUK & GRACIE BROS.

Efren Diaz

Jul 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/20/95
Does anyone know what the beef is between Kukuk and the Gracie Bros?
Why has he broken ties with them (or them with him)?

KRM...@pucc.princeton.edu

Jul 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/27/95
In article <3ulkbu$h...@hecate.umd.edu>

Efren Diaz <ef...@umpd.umd.edu> writes:

>Does anyone know what the beef is between Kukuk and the Gracie Bros?
>Why has he broken ties with them (or them with him)?

After Craig received his black belt, Rorion promised to set Craig up with
his own GJJ school on the east coast. When it came time to do this, Rorion
raised the percentage of his take of the school, so Craig went out on his
own taking Rorion's mailing list with him. Rorion has claimed that Craig is
not a certified GJJ instructor but it's all bullshit and strictly about money.

Kevin

Jeffry S. Nimeroff

Jul 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/27/95
Actually Craig Kukuk is not a certified GJJ instructor but is
definitely a worthy BJJ instructor. If you can get by his prices
that is...

-Jeff

KRM...@pucc.Princeton.EDU wrote:
: In article <3ulkbu$h...@hecate.umd.edu>

:

Joe T.

Jul 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/28/95
Michael Dash (das...@earthlink.net) wrote:

> jnim...@aladdin.cis.upenn.edu (Jeffry S. Nimeroff) wrote:

> >Actually Craig Kukuk is not a certified GJJ instructor but is
> >definitely a worthy BJJ instructor. If you can get by his prices
> >that is...

> >-Jeff

> Craig didi teach at the Torrance Academy once he got his Black Belt.
> He is an excellent instructor and I miss being in his classes. I
> highly recommend him.

> Michael Dash
> das...@earthlink.net

Did Kukuk get his black belt from Rorion?

Michael Dash

Jul 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/28/95