Learning Nunchuku

Teun Eijgenrook

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Hi

I have a pair of sport nunchukus
and i would like to learn how to fight with them.
Can anybody give me some information or a link?

--please reply by newsgroup

teun.ei...@tip.nl
(isn't working right now)

MisterG369

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

There are very few resources for nunchakus.

Maybe two books and as many videos.

Problem is, they are illegal to possess in most states so be vewy vewy careful.

Alex Levitas

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Hello !

Teun Eijgenrook <teun.ei...@tip.nl> says...

>I have a pair of sport nunchukus
>and i would like to learn how to fight with them.
>Can anybody give me some information or a link?

Take a look on my Nunchaku page at:

http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku/

There is a lot of info about nunchaku include info
about learning nunchaku in Holland (see division
"Nunchaku today").

With Best Regards, Alex Levitas
http://www.actcom.co.il/~alexlevi Homepage & russian books
http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku Nunchaku site