Shaolin Ninjitsu

Sensei Shaolin

May 25, 2002, 6:21:19 AM5/25/02
So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
Shaolin Ninjitsu.

Here's a sample of technique:

Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown. All the
Shaolin Ninjitsu player needs to do is a simple front kick to the
stomach and knife-hand to the temple. IPPON! Fight over. We
practice the timing of this manuver and others for many hours. The
Gracies claim they cannot be defeated. WRONG! Shaolin Ninjitsu will
back any claim with money back guarantee. ANY CLAIM. If you claim
something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
money back! It's that easy. We have been apporved for Venture
Capital funding so a school will be opening up in your area. No
contracts necessary. I hope to see you in class.

Sincerely,

Sensei Shaolin

10th Dan (Grandmaster) - Shaolin Ninjitsu, 4th Dan - Ninjitsu, 1st Dan
Jiu-Jitsu, Ikkyu - Tae Kwon Do

Michael Burnem

May 25, 2002, 6:26:23 AM5/25/02
"Sensei Shaolin" <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
> a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
> ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
> Shaolin Ninjitsu.
>
> Here's a sample of technique:
>
> Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown. All the
> Shaolin Ninjitsu player needs to do is a simple front kick to the
> stomach and knife-hand to the temple. IPPON! Fight over. We
> practice the timing of this manuver and others for many hours. The
> Gracies claim they cannot be defeated. WRONG! Shaolin Ninjitsu will
> back any claim with money back guarantee. ANY CLAIM. If you claim
> something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
> money back! It's that easy. We have been apporved for Venture
> Capital funding so a school will be opening up in your area. No
> contracts necessary. I hope to see you in class.

You broke the first rule of war-fare, 'Don't underestimate your enemy!'

Das Moose

May 25, 2002, 6:57:26 AM5/25/02
You aren't serious, are you?

Duello

May 25, 2002, 7:15:54 AM5/25/02
>From: shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin)

> ANY CLAIM. If you claim
>something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
>money back! It's that easy.

I claim i'm the master of all things chi.
wait, i dont seem to be able to slow time. send me money.
-jon g.

Richard Cavell

May 25, 2002, 8:17:13 AM5/25/02
> Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown.

Firstly, most BJJ guys would be able to take someone down using a double leg
pretty well. Secondly, it's possible to distract a guy with a couple of
punches to the head, etc, before going for it. You don't have to be
terribly scientific about shooting someone - you just put them on the
frigging ground and get the mount.

David Roman

May 25, 2002, 8:57:27 AM5/25/02
Is it possible to be an Ikkyu rank in a Korean Martial Art? I thought Ikkyu
was japanese terminology.

Bill

May 25, 2002, 9:42:17 AM5/25/02
I bet he is!
You should send him a check quickly.

Bill

Mark Dacascos

May 25, 2002, 9:36:59 AM5/25/02

"Sensei Shaolin" <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I wonder what's Gichoke going to tell about this.

Sensei Shaolin

May 25, 2002, 11:23:44 AM5/25/02
Greetings again,
If you want to see an example of Shaolin Ninjitsu at work please
follow this link:

http://pratt.edu/~alexrich/ninjas/movies/ninja2.html

Now, it's more a crude drawing of what can happen to a BJJ'er (or
anyone for that fact) fighting a Shaolin Ninjitsu player but I think
it gets the message across. I have over 25 years of martial arts
experience. If you have any more questions please contact me.

Osu!

Sensei Shaolin

Dirk

May 25, 2002, 2:52:32 PM5/25/02
A load of nonsensical, outrageous claims backed only by hot air?

Sounds good to me, sign me up.

On 25 May 2002 08:23:44 -0700, shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei

Joe

May 25, 2002, 4:00:15 PM5/25/02
....those kids today:-)))))))

El Queso

May 25, 2002, 5:04:00 PM5/25/02
This reminds me of the time some joker came into our kwoon and said he
was a 12th degree blackbelt in Muay Tai Chi - a rare hybrid of Mauy
Thai, and Tai Chi. This is the first time my class was not chided for
snickering at someone. Of course, he could not demonstrate - it was a
secret. Of course, he would not spar - too dangerous. Bla bla bla -
wankers like that make all stand up fighters look like self-delusional
idiots.
Shaolin Ninjitsu? I hope this is a joke. Right now, I'm picturing a
bunch of saffron colored ninja, sitting in the lotus
position. Master Monk: "Snatch the
pebble from my hand... When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it
will be time for you to leave"
Student: (pulls hidden sleeve dagger and stabs master in belly)
Master Monk: "Time for you to leave".
Queso

Das Moose

May 25, 2002, 5:46:07 PM5/25/02

>Master Monk: "Snatch the
> pebble from my hand... When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it
> will be time for you to leave"
> Student: (pulls hidden sleeve dagger and stabs master in belly)
> Master Monk: "Time for you to leave".

ROFLMFAO!!!

Das Moose.

YoJimbo

May 25, 2002, 5:29:21 PM5/25/02
In article <b5e12349.02052...@posting.google.com>, shaolin...@hotmail.com says...

>So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
>a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
>ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
>Shaolin Ninjitsu.
>
>Here's a sample of technique:
>
>Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown. All the
>Shaolin Ninjitsu player needs to do is a simple front kick to the
>stomach and knife-hand to the temple. IPPON! Fight over. We
>practice the timing of this manuver and others for many hours.

Yeah, but the ref couldn't be ringside today, he was catching the Jerry Springer
show instead, and after that devastating knife-hand you ("shaolin ninjitsu player")
ended up getting your ass kicked into the middle of next week, didn't ya?
Let's tell the truth with this story...

>The Gracies claim they cannot be defeated. WRONG! Shaolin Ninjitsu will
>back any claim with money back guarantee. ANY CLAIM. If you claim
>something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
>money back! It's that easy.

Hey, you didn't mention a mailbox. You've to have money in to give money out,
get it?
I wanted to send a check, but now the urge to jump into shaolin ninjitsu
just ain't there no more. Sorry, tough luck spud.

>We have been apporved for Venture
>Capital funding so a school will be opening up in your area. No
>contracts necessary. I hope to see you in class.
>Sincerely,
>Sensei Shaolin
>10th Dan (Grandmaster) - Shaolin Ninjitsu, 4th Dan - Ninjitsu, 1st Dan
>Jiu-Jitsu, Ikkyu - Tae Kwon Do

Somebody needs to kick your ass.
It might be me.
Get a job, the writing career ain't happenin'.
JS

Das Moose

May 25, 2002, 1:32:57 PM5/25/02
Shaolin = chinese kung fu temple
Ninjitsu = japanese art, practised by the ninja

Now, what the fuck does shaolin have to do with it?

Sensei Shaolin

May 26, 2002, 8:42:15 AM5/26/02
Seagul...@LowBudget.Com (YoJimbo) wrote in message news:<acovnh$c77$1...@Crestone.UCHSC.edu>...

<uninteresting ramblings snipped>

> Somebody needs to kick your ass.
> It might be me.
> Get a job, the writing career ain't happenin'.
> JS

I highly doubt it. You have a very poor attitude for someone
supposedly involved in the martial arts. Save your weak threats for
the WWF.

As far as a job is concerned, I don't need one. I have many students
that participate in my school, and they are not children either.
Shaolin Ninjitsu is a legitimate art form and it's too bad there are
some closed minded people out there.

Chances are, you were the guy that pumped gas into my new Lexus.

Das Moose

May 26, 2002, 9:12:11 AM5/26/02
You still haven't answered me - what the fuck has shaolin got to do with
ninjitsu?

GODSTAR

May 26, 2002, 9:46:36 AM5/26/02
shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) wrote in message news:<b5e12349.02052...@posting.google.com>...
> Shaolin Ninjitsu.

> Here's a sample of technique:

> Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown.

A double leg takedown wether its wrestling, MMA(?), Sambo or whoever
isn't hard to stop, there are several options going after pressure
points or the neck joint (the eyes if you want), favoring a strong
foward stance, or going to one knee, or kicking out -if nothing else
you can sprawl-

In both shaolin and togakure ninpo(whats most popularly known as
ninjutsu in the US) favor extremely low stances as part of their
practice, making the dl an unatractive option.

> All the
> Shaolin Ninjitsu player needs to do is a simple front kick to the
> stomach and knife-hand to the temple.

Obviously,

> IPPON! Fight over. We
> practice the timing of this manuver and others for many hours. The
> Gracies claim they cannot be defeated. WRONG! Shaolin Ninjitsu will
> back any claim with money back guarantee. ANY CLAIM. If you claim
> something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
> money back! It's that easy. We have been apporved for Venture
> Capital funding so a school will be opening up in your area. No
> contracts necessary. I hope to see you in class.

> Sincerely,

> Sensei Shaolin

> 10th Dan (Grandmaster) - Shaolin Ninjitsu, 4th Dan - Ninjitsu, 1st Dan
> Jiu-Jitsu, Ikkyu - Tae Kwon Do

Oh come on clearly you are a thirteenth dan -you're just being
bashfull..

GODSTAR

May 26, 2002, 9:55:43 AM5/26/02
"Das Moose" <blackco...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<dSPH8.2560$td4.1...@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net>...

> Shaolin = chinese kung fu temple
> Ninjitsu = japanese art, practised by the ninja

> Now, what the fuck does shaolin have to do with it?

Your right in realising that ninja is it and what the fuck does
shaolin have to do with it... Well if a shaolin wants a body guard he
hires a ninja if a shoalin monk wants to assasinate someone he hires a
ninja. The fighting stances can be simular depending on form of each,
tendancy some common root in chinese arts to Japanese to ninja.

GODSTAR

May 26, 2002, 10:07:56 AM5/26/02
shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) wrote in message news:<b5e12349.02052...@posting.google.com>...
> Greetings again,
> If you want to see an example of Shaolin Ninjitsu at work please
> follow this link:

> http://pratt.edu/~alexrich/ninjas/movies/ninja2.html

> Now, it's more a crude drawing of what can happen to a BJJ'er (or
> anyone for that fact)

Notice the BJJr has already had his eye gouged out and is dressed like
a pirate probably to pay respect to Brazils Portuguese heritage, what
rank do you learn to shoot lazer beams out of your eyes?

GODSTAR

May 26, 2002, 10:08:02 AM5/26/02
shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) wrote in message news:<b5e12349.02052...@posting.google.com>...
> Greetings again,
> If you want to see an example of Shaolin Ninjitsu at work please
> follow this link:

> http://pratt.edu/~alexrich/ninjas/movies/ninja2.html

> Now, it's more a crude drawing of what can happen to a BJJ'er (or
> anyone for that fact)

Notice the BJJr has already had his eye gouged out and is dressed like

a pirate probably to pay respect to Brazils Portuguese heritage, what
rank do you learn to shoot lazer beams out of your eyes?

> fighting a Shaolin Ninjitsu player but I think

Harlequin

May 26, 2002, 10:15:53 AM5/26/02
Fuck, thats so stupid, anyone of my guys would have your head in a bag
before you'd ever get your ahw so devastating knife hand done.
And most of them never saw a dojo from the inside.
I mean what you post as technique is so damn simple every 12 year old
karateka (nothing 'gainst karate) could have done better.

Bye

---

Chas

May 26, 2002, 11:42:54 AM5/26/02
Sensei Shaolin wrote:
> Chances are, you were the guy that pumped gas into my new Lexus.

That wasn't 'gas' and that's not your 'lexus'.
But you're right about the pumping part.

--
Chas Clements
casemaker 303-364-0403

80

May 26, 2002, 1:19:00 PM5/26/02
YoJimbo wrote:

shaolin = chinese
ninjutsu = japanese;

why does that stink of fraud to me?

80

May 26, 2002, 1:20:40 PM5/26/02
Chas wrote:

> Sensei Shaolin wrote:
>> Chances are, you were the guy that pumped gas into my new Lexus.
>
> That wasn't 'gas' and that's not your 'lexus'.
> But you're right about the pumping part.

Me thinks you refer to bean extract. How kooky of you.

Bob

May 26, 2002, 3:28:16 PM5/26/02
Sensie Shaolin,

You are sorely mistaken. There is a higher level art than yours. Soon
you will be bowing and saying "We're not worthy... We're not
worthy..."

http://streetcombat.8m.com/main.html

Bob

Das Moose

May 26, 2002, 3:39:40 PM5/26/02
OMG - is that place actually serious?

Das Moose.
"Bob" <bob4g...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Michael Burnem

May 27, 2002, 4:49:39 AM5/27/02

> OMG - is that place actually serious?

A world of nothing but puppet's and puppet master's. =(

Sensei Shaolin

May 27, 2002, 6:45:43 AM5/27/02
Ah yes, Master Bristol. He's been a guest at our school from time to
time, teaching us alternative means of self-defense for the streets.

I will not say his art is "higher level", but certainly we're on
similar paths to the same destination.

Osu!

-Sensei Shaolin

Pete Teknomancer

May 27, 2002, 10:13:58 AM5/27/02
Sensei Shaolin wrote:

> So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
> a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
> ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
> Shaolin Ninjitsu.

Hi Gi, getting bored now Victor's gone?

--
Pete Teknomancer
"90% of everything is crud"

80

May 27, 2002, 10:02:24 AM5/27/02
Sensei Shaolin wrote:

Looking at your (ALLEDGED) ranks held, how can one be a Ninpo 4th Dan and
have no apparent rank in anything Shaolin and suddenly elevate himself to
10th Dan in something that doesnt exist?

please.....

Mark Dacascos

May 27, 2002, 10:16:22 AM5/27/02

"80" <8...@80.org> wrote in message news:F3rI8.1$iq1....@news.ntplx.net...

I guess tht if he has developed a new MA he can probably call himself 50th
Dan if he wants to.The only question is if his MA is of any good.

Badger Jones

May 27, 2002, 10:26:59 AM5/27/02
On 25 May 2002 03:21:19 -0700, shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei
Shaolin) wrote:

>So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
>a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
>ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
>Shaolin Ninjitsu.

BAHAHAHAHAHA... *wheeze*... AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Please stop, I can't take any more!

>10th Dan (Grandmaster) - Shaolin Ninjitsu, 4th Dan - Ninjitsu, 1st Dan
>Jiu-Jitsu, Ikkyu - Tae Kwon Do

BAHAHAHAHAAA... Oh shit! Please, no more! Too funny, too funny.

I salute you, sir. Obviously this is just a clever satire of a troll,
right? Right?

Badger Jones
www.cyberus.ca/~badger
"I've come the conclusion that no story cannot be improved upon with a good
cratering." - Ted MacKinnon

80

May 27, 2002, 5:28:36 PM5/27/02
Mark Dacascos wrote:

Again, shaolin= chinese, ninjutsu=japanese, it almost sounds like Ashida
Kim is attempting a new angle to work.

Chaplain-X

May 27, 2002, 10:08:57 PM5/27/02

80 <8...@80.org> wrote in message news:ZBxI8.4$iq1....@news.ntplx.net...

It reminds me of 'American Karate'...

Batman

May 27, 2002, 10:13:14 PM5/27/02
80 <8...@80.org> wrote in <_R8I8.12$Sx.2...@news.ntplx.net>:

>shaolin = chinese
>ninjutsu = japanese;
>
>why does that stink of fraud to me?

OOh! Ooh! Can i answer?

Maybe because you are sarcasm impaired? (thats the PC term. Back in the old
days you woulda been called a fookin idiot)

-jeff (IH)

80

May 27, 2002, 10:37:50 PM5/27/02
Batman wrote:

Or maybe I was going for the less subtle, but my oh my bats, how nighborly
of you.

David O'Daniel

May 28, 2002, 8:29:32 AM5/28/02
Of course there's also the TKD = "Korean?" modified Shotokan, thur
sreally Japanese, yet they try to legitimize their being thousands of
years old instead of the reality 50 for ITF, 29 for WTF, that they
really are, by trying to mix or just "clame" roots in Chinese martial
arts. Seems if they were so desporate to get a Korean national martial
art, they would not try to grasp at straws to fabricate a chinese link.
Of course the real thing is that they are not so much wanting a Korean
martial art of their own as much as they want a non-Japanese one, out of
prejutice between the 2 countries. Styles want to link to Chinese
martial arts because it's known to be old, though also there are India
martial arts, Indomesian and other SE Asian martial arts that are at
least just as old but I guess are considered inferiour people that such
as Korea wouldn't want to be associated with such backward roots to
fabricate history from their sources. Got to be the advanced cultural
"China" origines it seems.

Then again, sincer there was a previous thread that all martial arts has
value, even some lame made-up as a joke style, I guess anything can have
value, esp in you say it's so enough times and get enough ppl to join
and pay big money, even if it only works on your own special rules. Oh
no, you attacked me wrong, can't punch to the face, that's not WTF
rules. Or "Oh no, can't go to open tournaments, you may be corrupted to
see other marital arts that may be better than ours so just believe when
we tell you that ours is the best and only one and we invented martial
arts and everyone else coppied us even if ours didn't exist befor 1973".
If you're going to bash one guy useing claims of links to Shaolin, may
as well point out others trying to have Chinese roots that never
existed. They messed up when they had that tenent or whatever of to "be
a couragous opponent against untruth". I wonder it they still teach
that dangerous statement nowerdays?

Sensei Shaolin

May 28, 2002, 10:38:50 AM5/28/02
<snip>

> Again, shaolin= chinese, ninjutsu=japanese, it almost sounds like Ashida
> Kim is attempting a new angle to work.

If you read up on the history of chinese and japanese you will see how
the two are intertwined with each other. Much like the ying and the
yang.

Osu!

Sensei Shaolin

YoJimbo

May 28, 2002, 10:50:46 AM5/28/02
>Seagul...@LowBudget.Com (YoJimbo) wrote in message news:<acovnh$c77$1...@Crestone.UCHSC.edu>...
>
><uninteresting ramblings snipped>
>
>> Somebody needs to kick your ass.
>> It might be me.
>> Get a job, the writing career ain't happenin'.
>> JS
>
>I highly doubt it. You have a very poor attitude for someone
>supposedly involved in the martial arts. Save your weak threats for
>the WWF.

World Wildlife Foundation??? :-))))))
Now the animal people are gonna kick yer butt too.

>I have many students that participate in my school,

Yeah? Name one.
Go ahead, we're awaitin'.

>and they are not children either.

They're not alive, either.

>Shaolin Ninjitsu is a legitimate art form

Legit for sissies.

>Chances are, you were the guy that pumped gas into my new Lexus.

Well, give the car back to your mom, you might put a dent in it
and that's one more person ready to kick yer ass.
JS

Badger Jones

May 28, 2002, 11:52:17 AM5/28/02
On 28 May 2002 07:38:50 -0700, shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei
Shaolin) wrote:

The term is "yin".

Das Moose

May 28, 2002, 1:19:42 PM5/28/02
My friend, you are a joke, and i hope you either get hospitalized after
your "amazing style" doesn't work on the street and realise it doesn't work,
then learn a real martial art, or one of your students sues you after they
are hurt, and you go to jail for a long time, then realise it doesn't work
and learn a real martial art.

Duncan Idahoe

May 28, 2002, 5:02:26 PM5/28/02
> On 25 May 2002 03:21:19 -0700, shaolin...@hotmail.com (Gi Choke) wrote:
>
> >So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
> >a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
> >ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
> >Shaolin Ninjitsu.

Gi actually stole this system from me, and is fraudulently trying to
promote himself under the nom de plume "sensei shaolin."

He noticed me in the background on several of the countless videos of
Bruce Lee and other movie stars kicking ass at professional fighting
venues, back alleys and shooting ranges, plus with Dan Rather in
Vietnam.

He located me, and after months of begging, and teaching me the
"honeymooner" and the "pillowbiter," I agreed to train him, and
promote him on this worthy venue.

This is the thanks I get.

D.I.

"The ultimate goal of traditional martial arts lies not in victory
over ones opponent, but rather in getting people to write you checks
while teaching essentially nothing"
...Duncan Idahoe

Joe Ottoson

May 28, 2002, 6:08:24 PM5/28/02
Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in

> Then again, sincer there was a previous thread that all martial arts
> has value, even some lame made-up as a joke style, I guess anything
> can have value, esp in you say it's so enough times and get enough ppl
> to join and pay big money, even if it only works on your own special
> rules.

Web TV... There's a shocker.

Oh
> no, you attacked me wrong, can't punch to the face, that's not WTF
> rules. Or "Oh no, can't go to open tournaments, you may be corrupted
> to see other marital arts that may be better than ours so just believe
> when we tell you that ours is the best and only one and we invented
> martial arts and everyone else coppied us even if ours didn't exist
> befor 1973".

This is rather impressive. WTF TKD practitioners are apparentl all
idiots. Doesn't really make much sense why they wouldn't just clock you
in the face outside of competition unless they were patently retarded.
(Of course, outside of competition rules, nobody really seems interested
in explaining why someone using TKD wouldn't go for the legs, use knee
attacks, their hands etc either, so it's kinda hard to take this
"debunking" seriously...)

David O'Daniel

May 29, 2002, 11:01:27 AM5/29/02
Because you do do what you train, not what you think you will do. If
you are not used to blocking yoru face or are used to standing in a
single shoulderwith long, shoulder with wide "locked knee" stance in
class, you will tend to stand in it in a fight. You may plan to do
different but all those ideas go out the window and you fall back only
what habbits you're used to. There was a story from another dojo in
this area of someone who wanted to start a bar fight, supposedly jumped
up on a table (probably a pool table) and got into a fighting stance,
sparring position, and waited for some non-present judge to say
"Begin"!, at which point the other guy beat the snot out of him because
he was trained that any hit before the judge says begin is a warning and
also only ever used to one hit, thus waiting for some judge to call
"Point" or then warning for the guy not stopping after the point was
scored. 2nd hand story though, yes. Got lots of them. One guy was
going to break a cue stick and use it as a spear with the pointy end but
didn't realize it was an alluminum stick and as his foot slipped off it,
the stick popped up and smacked him in the head, knocking him out cold.
Or the ITF TKD green-belt at least before 1982 as it was before I was at
that school, who tried to kick a knife from a guy's hand and after a
powerful crescent kick, landing in a perfect long deep frontstance, he
looked ant there was the knife still there. Then he looked down to see
that part of his shoe was gone and over somewhere else as blood squirted
out. The guy dropped the knife and ran, while others got his shoe ant
took him to get 2 toes sowed back on. My Isshinryu teacher who was a
Larp, told of a guy who tried to break a cola bottle to start a bar
fight and when it didnt break, the bottle bouncd off the bar & up,
smacking him unconsious in his forehead. Thus, things don't always go
as you "plan" for them if the situation ever arrises. ;-)

Bojutsu1

Sensei Shaolin

May 29, 2002, 2:41:28 PM5/29/02
Seagul...@LowBudget.Com (YoJimbo) wrote in message news:<ad05g6$rli$1...@Crestone.UCHSC.edu>...
<snip>
> >I have many students that participate in my school,
>
> Yeah? Name one.
> Go ahead, we're awaitin'.

<snip>

Fred Ettish of UFC fame has been a student at my school for quite some time now.

Sensei Shaolin

May 29, 2002, 3:14:06 PM5/29/02
"Harlequin" <black...@web.de> wrote in message news:<acqqgs$v1s$07$1...@news.t-online.com>...

> Fuck, thats so stupid, anyone of my guys would have your head in a bag
> before you'd ever get your ahw so devastating knife hand done.
> And most of them never saw a dojo from the inside.
> I mean what you post as technique is so damn simple every 12 year old
> karateka (nothing 'gainst karate) could have done better.
>
> Bye

Dear "Harlequin",

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame
of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea
of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty
and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are
unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that
reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are
dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all
unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond
the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are
trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far
that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no
intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll.
Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some
primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure
essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is
an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again
for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant
questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of
the rest of this drivel. Duh.

the only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really
say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful.
I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of
babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have
learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take
for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes
forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these
things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I
would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".
Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck
in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
demand on you.

Osu!

Sensei Shaolin

Joe Ottoson

May 29, 2002, 4:50:14 PM5/29/02

> Because you do do what you train, not what you think you will do.

If you're worth anything, you're spending more time paying attention to
what openings you're presented with rather than trying to apply
arbitrary sporting rules to a street encounter.

If
> you are not used to blocking yoru face or are used to standing in a
> single shoulderwith long, shoulder with wide "locked knee" stance in
> class, you will tend to stand in it in a fight.

Explains why sparring involves/encourages neither... (sigh)

You may plan to do
> different but all those ideas go out the window and you fall back only
> what habbits you're used to.

That's certainly true in your art of verbal defense. Never seen so many
cliches in one place.

There was a story from another dojo in
> this area of someone who wanted to start a bar fight,

The tale of the dumbshit aside... (He must've been very "gifted" indeed
if he was looking for a fight.)

supposedly jumped
> up on a table (probably a pool table) and got into a fighting stance,
> sparring position, and waited for some non-present judge to say
> "Begin"!, at which point the other guy beat the snot out of him
> because he was trained that any hit before the judge says begin is a
> warning and also only ever used to one hit,

That's because the man was an idiot.

thus waiting for some judge to call
> "Point" or then warning for the guy not stopping after the point was
> scored. 2nd hand story though, yes. Got lots of them.

All about morons who can't even puzzle out the basic principles that
they're supposed to be learning?

One guy was
> going to break a cue stick and use it as a spear with the pointy end
> but didn't realize it was an alluminum stick and as his foot slipped
> off it, the stick popped up and smacked him in the head, knocking him
> out cold.

Yet another flaming idiot.

> Or the ITF TKD green-belt at least before 1982 as it was before I was
> at that school, who tried to kick a knife from a guy's hand and after
> a powerful crescent kick, landing in a perfect long deep frontstance,
> he looked ant there was the knife still there. Then he looked down to
> see that part of his shoe was gone and over somewhere else as blood
> squirted out. The guy dropped the knife and ran, while others got his
> shoe ant took him to get 2 toes sowed back on.

Broke up the encounter didn't it? ;)

My Isshinryu teacher who was a
> Larp, told of a guy who tried to break a cola bottle to start a bar
> fight

*sigh*

and when it didnt break, the bottle bouncd off the bar & up,
> smacking him unconsious in his forehead. Thus, things don't always go
> as you "plan" for them if the situation ever arrises. ;-)

If you're picking fights, you deserve to get your ass kicked.

YoJimbo

May 29, 2002, 4:39:58 PM5/29/02

Why am I sensing Chokey behind this?????
I'm onto ya, bud.
JS

Shuurai

May 30, 2002, 1:05:43 AM5/30/02
shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) wrote in message news:<b5e12349.02052...@posting.google.com>...
> So many people make such a big deal about BJJ being so great, that all
> a BJJ'er needs to do is a double leg takedown to take the fight to the
> ground. Well, I've developed a system to defeat BJJ. It's called
> Shaolin Ninjitsu.
>
> Here's a sample of technique:
>
> Suppose a BJJ'er is going for the double leg takedown. All the
> Shaolin Ninjitsu player needs to do is a simple front kick to the
> stomach and knife-hand to the temple. IPPON! Fight over. We
> practice the timing of this manuver and others for many hours. The
> Gracies claim they cannot be defeated. WRONG! Shaolin Ninjitsu will
> back any claim with money back guarantee. ANY CLAIM. If you claim
> something in the name of Shaolin Ninjitsu and it doesn't work, you get
> money back! It's that easy. We have been apporved for Venture
> Capital funding so a school will be opening up in your area. No
> contracts necessary. I hope to see you in class.

What the hell are you thinking, giving away techniques like this on an open
public forum? Are you insane? Don't you realize the harm someone could do
with this kind of information? You've placed all of our grappler friends in
grave danger with your little stunt.

Batman

May 30, 2002, 1:23:50 AM5/30/02
80 <8...@80.org> wrote in <U7CI8.5$iq1....@news.ntplx.net>:

Going for the less subtle? What does that mean? Or did you mean you were
trying to be subtle and play along with it? Yeah, that must have been it.
That was real subtle the way you said the same thing, what 4 times? Whooo
hoo, thats what ya call a barrel full of subtleness. Kudos!

-jeff (IH)

Batman

May 30, 2002, 1:30:13 AM5/30/02
Joe Ottoson <jaot...@fortlewis.edu> wrote in
<Xns921D96CD0950Aja...@130.133.1.4>:

>Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in
>
>> Because you do do what you train, not what you think you will do.
>
>If you're worth anything, you're spending more time paying attention to
>what openings you're presented with rather than trying to apply
>arbitrary sporting rules to a street encounter.

sweeeet! Looks like we got new blood. And he's already showing a reluctance
to listen to reason. We havent had a good "TKD sucks" flamewar in a while.
Badger, can i start one? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with ummm
chocolate syrup, whipped cream, crushed nuts, cheese, a T-bone steak, and good
canadien beer on top? I am so itching for one of these. I just hope i have
enough time to devote to it.

-jeff (TKD SUCKS, Imprison Hal, Tyson's a Pussy. Look for me to find a better
way of combining all these causes in the future)

Batman

May 30, 2002, 1:34:37 AM5/30/02
Seagul...@LowBudget.Com (YoJimbo) wrote in
<ad05g6$rli$1...@Crestone.UCHSC.edu>:

>>I have many students that participate in my school,

>Yeah? Name one.
>Go ahead, we're awaitin'.

Well ya see, they're ninjas. So he can't actually see any of the good ones.
And, you know as well as the rest of us that ninja's are not allowed to use
names and no one is allowed to see thier faces, ever. Steals thier power of
something stupid like that.

>>Chances are, you were the guy that pumped gas into my new Lexus.

Oh yeah? Does that guy give you shit too? Why dont ya kick his ass? Oh
yeah, you can't, he knows yer a ninja so he's stolen your power. DAMN THE
LUCK!

-jeff (IH)

Batman

May 30, 2002, 1:40:24 AM5/30/02

I dont care what the rest of you say. I like sensei's style.

Hey sensei shaolin, you said yer from texas, whereabouts in texas are you?

-jeff (IH)

shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) wrote in

Joe Ottoson

May 30, 2002, 2:12:23 AM5/30/02
bat...@batcave.edu (Batman) wrote in

> Joe Ottoson <jaot...@fortlewis.edu> wrote in
> <Xns921D96CD0950Aja...@130.133.1.4>:
>
>>Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in
>>
>>> Because you do do what you train, not what you think you will do.
>>
>>If you're worth anything, you're spending more time paying attention
>>to what openings you're presented with rather than trying to apply
>>arbitrary sporting rules to a street encounter.
>
> sweeeet! Looks like we got new blood. And he's already showing a
> reluctance to listen to reason. We havent had a good "TKD sucks"
> flamewar in a while.

Honestly, I don't care about defending TKD as a self defense art. (Not
why it interests me really since I'm not picking bar fighs or ever
likely to be fending off knife wielding attackers etc.) OTOH, inane
commentaries like this are hard to ignore.

Why would a TKD practitioner refuse to punch someone in the face on the
street if they were in imminent danger? Ignores a load of nice damaging
pressure points etc... Not to mention their training. Why would they not
kick someone in the knee etc? Seems like a fairly handy to shorten a
fight against some random guy who's attacking you to me at least.

> -jeff (TKD SUCKS,.... (blah blah snipped)

Go nuts. Just find better reasons than ones that make no rational sense.

Guys getting their asses kicked after deliberately picking bar fights
etc seem like tales of the guys who dream of emulating a movie hero
rather than people who would ever be competent at defending themselves.
But that's used as "proof"?

Yeesh. By all means, "take me to school" ;)

Daniel Winsor - HESE

May 30, 2002, 8:14:17 AM5/30/02
In article 37a0...@posting.google.com, shaolin...@hotmail.com (Sensei Shaolin) writes:
>Dear "Harlequin",
<snip>
>Osu!
>
>Sensei Shaolin

Warman? Is that you?
---
Dan Winsor

Matthew Weigel

May 30, 2002, 9:59:10 AM5/30/02
Batman <bat...@batcave.edu> wrote:

>hoo, thats what ya call a barrel full of subtleness. Kudos!

So much subtlety you can't help but see it...
--
Matthew Weigel
Research Systems Programmer

Eric Neale

May 30, 2002, 2:13:30 PM5/30/02
"David Roman" <drom...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:<XSLH8.39212$J%2.74...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>...
> Is it possible to be an Ikkyu rank in a Korean Martial Art? I thought Ikkyu
> was japanese terminology.

Don't trouble a *Grand Master* with such minor details!

Eric Neale

May 30, 2002, 2:18:26 PM5/30/02
bat...@batcave.edu (Batman) wrote in message news:<93083467DFFC832B.C8E45572...@lp.airnews.net>...

Kudos! Best laugh I have had in a while.

Eric Neale

May 30, 2002, 2:22:37 PM5/30/02
Wow, and this was the guy who said that Yojimbo has a poor attitude?

<snip>

David L. Burkhead

May 30, 2002, 2:42:50 PM5/30/02
"Sensei Shaolin" didn't write that., It's been circulating on the Internet
for some time now.

It's good though, isn't it?

--
David L. Burkhead "May I be just half the person
Advanced Surface Microscopy, Inc. My dog thinks I am."
"Eric Neale" <calvin...@ocsnet.net> wrote in message

caterbro

May 30, 2002, 3:50:05 PM5/30/02
"David L. Burkhead" <dbur...@comcast.net> wrote in <KouJ8.75891$%o.68...@bin3.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com>:

> for some time now.
>
> It's good though, isn't it?

I've seen better. :)

David O'Daniel

May 30, 2002, 3:59:46 PM5/30/02
I'm glad you kept my statment about "Because you do what you've trained
(in the habbit of), NOT what you THINK you will do". And the anectdotal
stories "were" intended to point out idiocy when real life occurs
outside controled tournaments. If you train never to kick below the
coller bone, no matter how much your brain sees the reason in takeing
out a knee, if you don't train it, your not likely to do it in a real
situation, no matter what you "think" when you're speculating about what
you "would do" in a real fight. I like Isshinryu's idea of targeting
ankle, knee & groin & sometimes solar plexas as their theme targets.
With the statement from the 70s that "It makes as much sense to kick to
the head as to punch to the ankle. Above chest height you are loosing
any reach gained by the leg".

Joe Ottoson

May 30, 2002, 5:02:37 PM5/30/02
Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in news:27492-3CF684B2-47
@storefull-2175.public.lawson.webtv.net:

> I'm glad you kept my statment about "Because you do what you've
trained
> (in the habbit of), NOT what you THINK you will do". And the
anectdotal
> stories "were" intended to point out idiocy when real life occurs
> outside controled tournaments.

I got the sense that's what they were intended to do. OTOH, it was more
a parade of the tragically stupid. ;)

(But then, since I haven't seen any BB in my Dojang train to kick people
constantly above the collarbone, guess it doesn't carry over that well
from WTF to ITF or something. Eh.)

If you train never to kick below the
> coller bone, no matter how much your brain sees the reason in takeing
> out a knee, if you don't train it, your not likely to do it in a real
> situation, no matter what you "think" when you're speculating about
what
> you "would do" in a real fight.

So a TKD practitioner that does train from a common sense based master
is potentially dangerous?

I like Isshinryu's idea of targeting
> ankle, knee & groin & sometimes solar plexas as their theme targets.
> With the statement from the 70s that "It makes as much sense to kick
> the head as to punch to the ankle. Above chest height you are loosing
> any reach gained by the leg".

Oddly, I've heard the same thing from my instructors.

Batman

May 30, 2002, 11:18:37 PM5/30/02
"David L. Burkhead" <dbur...@comcast.net> wrote in
<KouJ8.75891$%o.68...@bin3.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com>:

>"Sensei Shaolin" didn't write that., It's been circulating on the

>Internet for some time now.

I feel so betrayed.

>It's good though, isn't it?

I wouldn't know. I need a shower. Gotta wash the dirty off of me.

-jeff (*)

Batman

May 30, 2002, 11:23:47 PM5/30/02
<Xns921E1F89AFB4ja...@130.133.1.4>:

>bat...@batcave.edu (Batman) wrote in
>
>> Joe Ottoson <jaot...@fortlewis.edu> wrote in
>> <Xns921D96CD0950Aja...@130.133.1.4>:
>>
>>>Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in

>>>If you're worth anything, you're spending more time paying attention
>>>to what openings you're presented with rather than trying to apply
>>>arbitrary sporting rules to a street encounter.
>>
>> sweeeet! Looks like we got new blood. And he's already showing a
>> reluctance to listen to reason. We havent had a good "TKD sucks"
>> flamewar in a while.
>

>Why would a TKD practitioner refuse to punch someone in the face on the
>street if they were in imminent danger? Ignores a load of nice damaging
>pressure points etc... Not to mention their training. Why would they not
>kick someone in the knee etc? Seems like a fairly handy to shorten a
>fight against some random guy who's attacking you to me at least.

CMON BADGER! Gimme the go ahead! I think this guy seriously beleives that
when he gets in a fight, he'll have time to stop and think, and strategize n
shit. He probably thinks his opponent will bow to him beforehand and break on
contact.

Seriously Dude, yer killin me, please tell me its ok to start this topic
again.

-jeff (TKDS TAP IH)

Joe Ottoson

May 30, 2002, 11:47:50 PM5/30/02

> Joe Ottoson <jaot...@fortlewis.edu> wrote in
> <Xns921E1F89AFB4ja...@130.133.1.4>:
>
>>bat...@batcave.edu (Batman) wrote in

>>> Joe Ottoson <jaot...@fortlewis.edu> wrote in

>>> sweeeet! Looks like we got new blood. And he's already showing a
>>> reluctance to listen to reason. We havent had a good "TKD sucks"
>>> flamewar in a while.
>>
>>Why would a TKD practitioner refuse to punch someone in the face on
>>the street if they were in imminent danger? Ignores a load of nice
>>damaging pressure points etc... Not to mention their training. Why
>>would they not kick someone in the knee etc? Seems like a fairly handy
>>to shorten a fight against some random guy who's attacking you to me
>>at least.
>
> CMON BADGER! Gimme the go ahead! I think this guy seriously beleives
> that when he gets in a fight, he'll have time to stop and think, and
> strategize n shit.

I've already been in fights. The difference is, I've learned that
reacting like a jackass gets you beaten like one in the process. Perhaps
you can tell me why kicking someone in a place other than their had
constitutes strategizing?

No?

How surprising.

He probably thinks his opponent will bow to him
> beforehand and break on contact.

Yep. No chance in hell they'll just charge me.

David O'Daniel

May 31, 2002, 3:04:10 PM5/31/02
Which style are you, Joe, Ottoson? ITF and WTF and other so called
TKDs, any time they change the forms, the basics, the emphasis & rules,
it's not the same style any more. May as well assume all Kan are the
same if all TKD are same, like Kodokan Judo and Shotokan karate?
Isshinryu and Shotokan Karate are both karate, TKD is Korean terminology
for Karate, despite what they may argue. If it's mostly standup hand
techniques & kicks, it isn't grappling. Some could argue that some
internal styles are different from the hard striking styles but
basically there are striking and there are grappling. It doesn't mean
every striking style is the same, nor is every grappling style. If you
find a Okinawan karate style, or a Chinese style, that kicks 70% of the
time and 90% of those kicks are targeted to the head, tends never to
block or even have a resemblance of hands in sparring position but just
hops around switching which leg is in front in their stance, doesn't
allow hand techniques to the head or kicks to the face but just rest of
the head, yep, I'll criticize it too.

Bojutsu1

Joe Ottoson

May 31, 2002, 6:01:47 PM5/31/02
Boju...@webtv.net (David O'Daniel) wrote in news:5304-3CF7C92A-270
@storefull-2174.public.lawson.webtv.net:

> Which style are you, Joe, Ottoson? ITF and WTF and other so called
> TKDs, any time they change the forms, the basics, the emphasis & rules,
> it's not the same style any more.

ITF like I said before. (Not really focused on olympic style sparring in
other words.) Much more traditional.

OTOH, calling TKD a made up and useless style makes no such distinctions.
;)

Jacob Andersen

May 31, 2002, 7:52:26 PM5/31/02
"Batman" <bat...@batcave.edu> skrev i en meddelelse

> I dont care what the rest of you say. I like sensei's >style.

I agree, this was a work of art.

/Jacob

Jacob Andersen

May 31, 2002, 7:53:56 PM5/31/02
"David L. Burkhead" <dbur...@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Sensei Shaolin" didn't write that., It's been circulating on the
Internet
> for some time now.

Crap, I already posted my compliment. Shaolin, I take it back, sort of.
Still a work of art.

/Jacob

David O'Daniel

Jun 1, 2002, 2:05:16 AM6/1/02
ITF, the original 1st called TKD after changing from Tang Soo Do, was
modified from Japanese Shotokan, created in 1954. So long as you are
taught that history and not that it's 10,000 or 400 or even 80 years
old, it's fine. Supsequent TKDs, later created are even younger, WTF
for instant, is 29yrs old. Most disliked of WTF TKD at least, is
Korean's attepmt to rewrite history before those who were there are even
dead yet, like George Orwell's "1984". Then in the 1988 Olympics,
Olympic Korean TKD lost all credability with anyone old enough to have
watched it and know what was going on, probably though only those in
other styles, not arleady brainwashed in pure WTF schools.

I really needs to someday figure out & get whatever I need to copy a
video to mpg and then just include the clip of the US guy knocking the
Korean guy with a perfect kick to head and the Korean judge calling it a
slip and the Korean won. Or at least post the still photo from it at
the point of impact, with the caption "Korean idea of a slip = whenever
a korean is hit dead on by anyone who's not Korean".

Then again, not necessarily all Koreans, any more than all Germans were
guilty of WWII. Just those in power.

Bojutsu1

Robinson

Jun 3, 2002, 7:48:10 PM6/3/02