nunchaku..

Pepin Sarked L. Ordoña

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
anyone here knows a site on how to use nunchakus?

pls send them to me,...

thanks....

Klaas Barends

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
Pepin Sarked L. Ordoña wrote:

> anyone here knows a site on how to use nunchakus?

http://altavista.digital.com/
fill in nunchaku
press the search button and voila...
1897 matches were found.

www.fantasycutlery.com/oriental/weapons/02designnun.html
www2.viaweb.com/orientalgateway/harnun1.html
prorank.com/prorank/nunchuk.htm
www.topcom-haltern.de/hp/nunchaku.htm

> pls send them to me,...

Posting in a newsgroup means getting your answer in a newsgroup.

--
Met vriendelijk groet,

Klaas Barends
http://bart.nl/~hapkido/

jim belitsos

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
Klaas Barends wrote:

> Pepin Sarked L. Ordoña wrote:
> >
> > anyone here knows a site on how to use nunchakus?

Toss them to your opponent and yell, "Catch"!

When he catches them, punch him in the nose.

JIM

Alex Levitas

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
Hi !

Pepin Sarked L. Ordoña <plor...@i-manila.com.ph> says...

>anyone here knows a site on how to use nunchakus?

Actually, i don't know even one site which teaches how to
use nunchaku. You may wish to visit my site at:

http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku/

There is some info about nunchaku, but information, not
training guide. There is also list of top 10 nunchaku manual
books with my reviews so you may wish to read it.

>thanks....

With Best Regards, Alex Levitas
http://www.actcom.co.il/~alexlevi Homepage & russian books
http://members.tripod.com/~Nunchaku Nunchaku site