Rumpel/Footage of 25 HOUR SHOW/Slovenia?

Rumpel

Aug 19, 2005, 4:20:23 PM8/19/05
Greetings from Rumpel
...just arrived back in Amsterdam today
from Sloveia, but back in Australia tomorrow.

Would be great to get a hold of some video footage & photos
of my 25 Hour SHow in Ptuj.
I was going to announce it at the open stage & cabaret tents...
on the last 2 days i was there....but i didn't get around to it.
I would much appreciate if you know of anyone who has anything
as it would be good to use it for a future documentory film & to include
in a showreel.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes Rumpel!

www.rumpel.com.au

Rumpel

Sep 6, 2005, 12:16:51 AM9/6/05
Rumpel wrote:
> Greetings from Rumpel
> ....just arrived back in Amsterdam today

Hello everyone....
i've just arrived in Montreal
as i'm starting work with Cirque Du Soleil
tomorrow morning.

I'm still trying to source some video of my 25 hour
show this year at the EJC in Slovenia.
Would be great to get the last hour if possible.
There were heaps of people with videos who took
footage, but it certainly isn't easy trying to get
a hold of it. I want to make a funny documentary
dvd.

If you hear of anyone who has anything,
i would greatly appreciate to get some video of it.
Best regards Rumpel!

Rumpel

Sep 6, 2005, 12:20:09 AM9/6/05

e-mail: pixie...@yahoo.com

Rumpel

Sep 6, 2005, 12:21:41 AM9/6/05

E-mail: pixie...@yahoo.com

P.S Also it would be great to get some photos!