I have no enough time for juggling!

Benas

Nov 23, 2007, 2:02:49 PM11/23/07
This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

trevor

Nov 23, 2007, 2:10:22 PM11/23/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

yeah, i juggle all the time and save my homework for late at night. i
juggle way too much... i guess i do have enough time to do it some though.
my parents usually dont mind when i juggle as long as i dont hit them or
anything that is theirs...

-trevor

Emman

Nov 23, 2007, 2:13:13 PM11/23/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

Homeworks? What's that?

Emman

Who hasn't done any homeworks this year, and his a senior at high school

Marty

Nov 23, 2007, 2:21:19 PM11/23/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

not wanting to sound like an old git here but at 32 with a full-time job,
a wife and two kids and christmas juggling gigs impending (which can't be
classified as 'real' juggling time) believe me you've got it made.......

Martin (yes i realise i haven't succeeded)

Paul

Nov 23, 2007, 6:47:31 PM11/23/07

Im back at uni at twenty eight after swearing I was going to do it
properly this time. I have six essays due in on monday. What have I
spent all day doing? Go on, bet you can't guess...

Paul B.

KooKie

Nov 23, 2007, 9:53:28 PM11/23/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

I have enough time to juggle...

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Adam Rowney

Nov 24, 2007, 3:11:37 PM11/24/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

I have so little time to juggle now im at university,
but I found a way around that.

My recent photographic project is an editorial on the workplace. So I
chose (Charlie's) Cambridge Circus School, where I get to take pictures,
and occassionally, accidently, start to juggle in the corner.
Oops!

python

Nov 24, 2007, 4:39:14 PM11/24/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

Hey pal, homeworks are useless. Pay attention on the lessons, and you'll
know everthing that you have to know.:)

Colin E.

Nov 24, 2007, 5:46:35 PM11/24/07
Adam Rowney wrote:

> Benas wrote:
> >
> > This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> > homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?
>
> I have so little time to juggle now im at university,
> but I found a way around that.

Oh dear ... If you think it is hard at University ... just wait until you
finish! I managed to squeeze in about 2-3 hours every day between my
hectic lecture timetable. I struggled through my PhD with barely 2 hours
juggling a day.

Then I got a job, and had lots of children and now I have to survive on
less than half an hour each day.

If only there were 26 hours in a day, I would love to get those 2 hours
back.

Colin E.

Colin E.

Nov 24, 2007, 5:48:45 PM11/24/07
python wrote:

> Benas wrote:
> >
> > This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> > homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?
> >

> Hey pal, homeworks are useless. Pay attention on the lessons, and you'll
> know everthing that you have to know.:)

That makes perfect sense. I no longer have to practice my juggling, I just
read the WJF and Gatto forums and I can juggle like a God.

Colin E.

bill coad

Nov 24, 2007, 6:26:20 PM11/24/07
Benas wrote:

> This week my mum sayd - "This is no time for juggling, go to do your
> homeworks!" Have anybody similar problems like me?

You can incorporate joggling while you run home from school. If you're
walking home currently, then you'll have even more time to juggling once
you start running.