Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Manchester Juggling Convention 10

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

PinkNigel

lukematon,
24.6.2008 klo 5.28.5124.6.2008
vastaanottaja
.Or "Ten", or "X", or "x", or "A", or "1010" - we've not decided yet.

If this goes ahead, it will be on the 4th October. So far the leisure
centre is provisionally booked (and
that's all the organising we've done).

As was announced at last year's convention, this year will see the last
involvement from myself and
Winston in the running of the thing. And better than that, it turns out
Winston won't be around on the
day (again, so expect another "where's Winston?" quiz round...). So if
it's going to happen at alll this
year, those people who said "yea, we'll help out, we want to take over and
make sure it keeps
happening" are going to have to put their commitment where their mouths
are, so to speak.

More news when it happens...

N.

0 uutta viestiä