jugling and footbag?

Jeffrey C. Ely

Dec 7, 1992, 4:27:41 PM12/7/92
This is not in the FAQ (I checked). Has anyone succesfully combined juggling
and footbag?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jeff Ely | "He said the Sun's not yellow...
Department of Economics | It's Chicken!"
UC Berkeley

Allen Knutson

Dec 7, 1992, 7:03:57 PM12/7/92
je...@econBerkeley.EDU (Jeffrey C. Ely) writes:

>This is not in the FAQ (I checked). Has anyone succesfully combined juggling
>and footbag?

My past passing partner Dave Morton could do 3 indefinitely between left
hand and right foot, and occasionally 2 on one foot. (For those who care,
this is barefoot, and he's right handed&footed.) Allen K.

Gregory Cohen

Dec 8, 1992, 8:56:57 AM12/8/92

Yes, I juggled bean bags, and was dropping one to my feet for hacky-sack moves.
People who watched seemed un impressed. I guess they've seen hacky-sack before
as done by 10 year olds, and it, unlike jugling was old hat
-GReg Cohen
gco...@mailer.acns.fsu.edu

Greg Ostravich

Dec 8, 1992, 12:36:48 PM12/8/92
Our juggling club shares a spot with the local footbag club in Golden and
some folks were passing bean bags and a footbag at the same time.
--
Greg Ostravich - gr...@uswmrg.mrg.uswest.com
Member of The Colorado Throwing Up Society: A Denver area juggling club