similarity

1 view

Neocron3000

Jun 25, 2007, 8:32:59 AM6/25/07
Hi, i just discovered this video

and it came to my mind,
how many of you act (in some ways) similar to these two,
in your everyday life...

i have to play with almost everything i get into my fingers.
just thought it´s funny.

http://www.sinn-frei.com/a-normal-day-tricks_5825.htm

Adam Rowney

Jun 25, 2007, 12:17:56 PM6/25/07
Neocron3000 wrote:

> Hi, i just discovered this video
>
> and it came to my mind,
> how many of you act (in some ways) similar to these two,
> in your everyday life...
>
> i have to play with almost everything i get into my fingers.
> just thought it´s funny.
>
> http://www.sinn-frei.com/a-normal-day-tricks_5825.htm

Brilliant video! I've seen stuff like it, but never so smooth and
choreographed as that. Class!

(watch it!)

Azrelle

Jun 25, 2007, 1:51:15 PM6/25/07
Neocron3000 wrote:

> Hi, i just discovered this video
>
> and it came to my mind,
> how many of you act (in some ways) similar to these two,
> in your everyday life...

Thanks for that. That is one of the best videos of that type that i've
seen in a long time, mostly as it's the same people doing such a broad
range of tricks.

__
Az

nummer9

Jun 26, 2007, 8:22:24 AM6/26/07
Neocron3000 wrote:
> Hi, i just discovered this video
>
> and it came to my mind,
> how many of you act (in some ways) similar to these two,
> in your everyday life...
>
> i have to play with almost everything i get into my fingers.
> just thought it愀 funny.
>
> http://www.sinn-frei.com/a-normal-day-tricks_5825.htm

I think this video is a good definition for juggling: Nearly everything
you can see there is juggling.

I've never made such things, but now I try some things (the lightswith
and the cd player-tricks are nice).

Thanks for the video.

Chiok

Jun 26, 2007, 10:58:10 AM6/26/07
Neocron3000 wrote:

> Hi, i just discovered this video
>
> and it came to my mind,
> how many of you act (in some ways) similar to these two,
> in your everyday life...
>
> i have to play with almost everything i get into my fingers.
> just thought it´s funny.
>
> http://www.sinn-frei.com/a-normal-day-tricks_5825.htm

This, I liked. Some awesome flicks and catches there. And smoking does
make you look 10 times cooler, just to do things like that. The thing
with the chair was nice though, I need to find me some of those small
light chairs.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk
(wants to film something similar now...)