Transitions out of a 4 ball shower?

matias

May 24, 2008, 3:58:31 PM5/24/08
Hi there

Anybody knows any cool transitions out of a 4 ball full shower?

-Matias

Sondre Øverby

May 24, 2008, 4:27:57 PM5/24/08
matias wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Anybody knows any cool transitions out of a 4 ball full shower?
>
> -Matias

The most "siteswap efficient" and comfortable feeling(in my opinion) one
is 6151.

jeffz

May 24, 2008, 8:12:06 PM5/24/08

I usually use "41", but sometimes it ends up being "612"

ie, 717171 41 44444
or 717171 612 44444

i don't if i'd call either of them "cool" though

Ameron Rosvall

May 24, 2008, 9:04:51 PM5/24/08
matias wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Anybody knows any cool transitions out of a 4 ball full shower?
>
> -Matias

I like to transition from shower into millsmess, dunno what siteswap I
use, but it feels pretty straightforward. I hope you find this useful
(although I doubt anyone will):

popstar_dave

May 24, 2008, 11:06:48 PM5/24/08
matias wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Anybody knows any cool transitions out of a 4 ball full shower?
>
> -Matias

I like 916131, as it has that kind of 7531 feel to it. You can use a
similar thing to enter the shower, too.

Cheers,
Dave

Ed Provencher

May 25, 2008, 8:21:00 AM5/25/08

Into what pattern do you want to go?

www.icantstopjuggling.blogspot.com

matias

May 25, 2008, 11:30:50 AM5/25/08

> Into what pattern do you want to go?

Just back into a basic 4 ball fountain

Thanks for the responses guys...

Ed Provencher

May 25, 2008, 11:29:22 PM5/25/08
On May 26, 12:30 am, matias...@m5.stud.ku.dk.nospam.com (matias)
wrote:

I got 23 and 41 from the ulbox transition generator for going back
into the basic 4b fountain. The generator gave 56 and 74 as
transition throws going into 71 (4b shower).

throwhigher

May 26, 2008, 5:28:14 AM5/26/08
Anybody who doesn't have peter bone's transition generator should check it
out.
I reckon its great.

Not that I can juggle it yet but I like the look of 252 as in 71712524444

http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/jugglingsoftware.html

JugglingJohnny

May 26, 2008, 7:47:31 AM5/26/08
matias wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Anybody knows any cool transitions out of a 4 ball full shower?
>
> -Matias

May I add a second question?

I'm starting to get the 4b shower solid so I was wandering wich
transitions in and out are the easyest for starters?

The transitions I know are:
56 - 71 - 6151
74 - 71 - 41

I've also been shown a nice transition into from sync fountain using a
(6x,4) to start it, that might be interesting for some readers here, so I
thought I'dd just share that one.

jeffz

May 26, 2008, 11:47:25 AM5/26/08
On May 26, 7:47 am, fj.klapw...@gmail.com.nospam.com (JugglingJohnny)
wrote:

The first transition into 4 ball shower i learned was 56, as you
mentioned. However, I am quite fond of throwing a stacked multiplex
[57] to get into the shower. You can do it from a cold start as
well. I find it to be the easiest, but if you don't like multiplexes,
56 is probably your best bet.

If you're _just_ starting out, I'd definitely recommend learning the 4
ball shower from a cold start until you can get some short/decent
runs, otherwise transitions will just frustrate you.

Jeff

JugglingJohnny

May 26, 2008, 12:09:35 PM5/26/08

I'm at the stage where I can run 3 or 4 cycles each try from a cold start.
Thanks for the tip I'll try both the MP start from cold and the 56 from
the fountain