[comic strip] The Juggling Crib - Pilot

elias

Apr 17, 2008, 9:43:41 PM4/17/08
THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter �berg and Jay
Gilligan amongst others.*

I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
April.

THE JUGGLING CRIB
http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc

Feel free to give feedback either here or at eliashedlund AT gmail DOT com

* The script and all characters in this comic are based and inspired by
real life situations. The following strip contains coarse language and due
to its content it should not be viewed by anyone. The truth is always
nastier though.

/ Elias Hedlund

MasterKatra42

Apr 17, 2008, 10:21:26 PM4/17/08

Imma say it first and I know you're all thinking it. Thanks Jesus we have
a substitute to the JoJ comic strip that is actually based on real humor
(the funny kind) and has characters who look similar to their real life
counterpoints. I look forward to the next episode with much anticipation.

~Joe Showers

lucasc...@yahoo.com

Apr 17, 2008, 10:59:40 PM4/17/08

I like how Wes is always pointing at stuff.

jani

Apr 18, 2008, 12:38:31 AM4/18/08
elias wrote:
> THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
> jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
> imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter �berg and Jay
> Gilligan amongst others.*
>
> I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
> April.
>
> THE JUGGLING CRIB
> http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc
>
> Feel free to give feedback either here or at eliashedlund AT gmail DOT com

Great. I'm guessing this will be fun.

Is there any possibility of a RSS feed? That would be fantastic.

jani

ozzer

Apr 18, 2008, 6:26:47 AM4/18/08
elias wrote:

> THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
> jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
> imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter Åberg and Jay

> Gilligan amongst others.*
>
> I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
> April.
>
> THE JUGGLING CRIB
> http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc
>
> Feel free to give feedback either here or at eliashedlund AT gmail DOT com
>
> * The script and all characters in this comic are based and inspired by
> real life situations. The following strip contains coarse language and due
> to its content it should not be viewed by anyone. The truth is always
> nastier though.
>
> / Elias Hedlund

Actually, the colest thing about it, is that these 4 superstar jugglers
live together in the same crib for
real!!! Have to visit them soon out in the ghetto.

Oskar Wrangö
http://oskar.wrango.com/

Michael Karas

Apr 18, 2008, 9:33:13 AM4/18/08
elias wrote:

> THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
> jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
> imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter Åberg and Jay

> Gilligan amongst others.*
>
> I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
> April.
>
> THE JUGGLING CRIB
> http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc

Hey Elias,

Yeah, this is hilarious. Keep making them. I can't wait for the next
one. In fact, I'm sure you could make juggling crib t-shirts with the
cartoon versions of you, Jay, Wes, and Peter. Or make a simple cartoon
similar to "teen girl squad" like on www.homestarrunner.com. I also
definitely look forward to other people coming to visit the juggling crib.
Maybe Luke Wilson or Lana or Oskar or Anthony Gatto :-) ?

Little Paul

Apr 18, 2008, 9:38:49 AM4/18/08
On 2008-04-18, jani <givenname...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any possibility of a RSS feed? That would be fantastic.

Yes. I'd be much more interested in this popping up regularly
in my RSS reader than having to keep an eye on this (or similar)
threads and clicking links.

RSS FTW!

-Paul
--
100jugglers.org - 100 pieces of signed juggling promotional material

Reeses2150

Apr 18, 2008, 3:43:15 PM4/18/08
MasterKatra42 wrote:

> elias wrote:
> >
> > THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
> > jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
> > imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter Åberg and Jay

> > Gilligan amongst others.*
> >
> > I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
> > April.
> >
> > THE JUGGLING CRIB
> > http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc
> >
> > Feel free to give feedback either here or at eliashedlund AT gmail DOT com
> >
> > * The script and all characters in this comic are based and inspired by
> > real life situations. The following strip contains coarse language and due
> > to its content it should not be viewed by anyone. The truth is always
> > nastier though.
> >
> > / Elias Hedlund
> >

> Imma say it first and I know you're all thinking it. Thanks Jesus we have
> a substitute to the JoJ comic strip that is actually based on real humor
> (the funny kind) and has characters who look similar to their real life
> counterpoints. I look forward to the next episode with much anticipation.
>
> ~Joe Showers

As much as I hate to admit it, I'll have to agree. I've NEVER been good
at making jokes or any sort of comedy. Hence the failure of JoJ and the
comic. (Which, I will stop making shortly).

What do I have to say in my defense? Well, if I can't be the guy to do
everything right, at least I can show the people who CAN do it right how
easy it is to do certain things like podcasting, making comics, and
whatever. If I don't have a knack for success, at least I have the balls
to try.

Reeses2150

Apr 18, 2008, 3:43:36 PM4/18/08
elias wrote:

> THE JUGGLING CRIB is a juggling related comic strip featuring some local
> jugglers here in Stockholm, Sweden. In the main cast you can watch bad
> imitations of jugglers like Elias Hedlund, Wes Peden, Peter Åberg and Jay

> Gilligan amongst others.*
>
> I will be releasing a new episode every monday starting on the 28th of
> April.
>
> THE JUGGLING CRIB
> http://www.informatik.umu.se/~svph0214/index.php?page=projects&proj=tjc
>
> Feel free to give feedback either here or at eliashedlund AT gmail DOT com
>
> * The script and all characters in this comic are based and inspired by
> real life situations. The following strip contains coarse language and due
> to its content it should not be viewed by anyone. The truth is always
> nastier though.
>
> / Elias Hedlund

Sweet! Let's see how long it lasts.