To Workshop Teachers: Re: Siteswap Workshop Handouts

Ed Provencher

May 3, 2008, 12:36:26 AM5/3/08
If you don't mind, could you send me the files of the Siteswap
Workshop Handouts you have used to teach workshops? That is, of
course, you used one. I'm really curious to see what people have used
in terms of handouts.

Le_lemGo

May 3, 2008, 4:40:10 AM5/3/08

I have used this one once, if it is what you had in mind, it is a very
good introductory guide.

http://www.jugglingdb.com/compendium/geek/notation/siteswap/understanding.html

lemGo

Ed Provencher

May 3, 2008, 9:07:05 AM5/3/08
On May 3, 5:40 pm, dav.ayme...@wanadoo.dk.nospam.com (Le_lemGo) wrote:
> Ed Provencher wrote:
>
> > If you don't mind, could you send me the files of the Siteswap
> > Workshop Handouts you have used to teach workshops?  That is, of
> > course, you used one.  I'm really curious to see what people have used
> > in terms of handouts.
>
> I have used this one once, if it is what you had in mind, it is a very
> good introductory guide.
>
> http://www.jugglingdb.com/compendium/geek/notation/siteswap/understan...
>
> lemGo
>
> --

I currently have two handout files by Matt Hall. One is from the
PNWJC '07 titled "5 Ball Workshop" and another from IJA (?) '07 titled
"4-5-6 Ball Multiplex Workshop". I also have Matt's "Siteswap Hell"
document and a bunch of lists created by Danny Marden and lists by
Sean Gandini.

I can't locate a file I received in Seattle a couple years back and I
don't remember the guys name who gave it to me.

The notation handout you linked to is great. Anyone else have
something to offer?

www.icantstopjuggling.blogspot.com

Ed Provencher

May 3, 2008, 8:52:50 PM5/3/08
On May 3, 10:07 pm, Ed Provencher <eddie_provenc...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> www.icantstopjuggling.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

I found the file from Seattle on my external hard drive. I still
don't know the name of the guy who wrote it.

If you are interested in having any of these, please send me a request.

Ed Provencher

May 6, 2008, 7:24:53 AM5/6/08
On May 4, 9:52 am, Ed Provencher <eddie_provenc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 3, 10:07 pm, Ed Provencher <eddie_provenc...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > I have used this one once, if it is what you had in mind, it is a very
> > > good introductory guide.
>
> > >http://www.jugglingdb.com/compendium/geek/notation/siteswap/understan...
>
> > > lemGo
>
> > > --
>
> > I currently have two handout files by Matt Hall.  One is from the
> > PNWJC '07 titled "5 Ball Workshop" and another from IJA (?) '07 titled
> > "4-5-6 Ball Multiplex Workshop".  I also have Matt's "Siteswap Hell"
> > document and a bunch of lists created by Danny Marden and lists by
> > Sean Gandini.
>
> > I can't locate a file I received in Seattle a couple years back and I
> > don't remember the guys name who gave it to me.
>
> > The notation handout you linked to is great.  Anyone else have
> > something to offer?
>
> >www.icantstopjuggling.blogspot.com-Hide quoted text -

> I found the file from Seattle on my external hard drive.  I still
> don't know the name of the guy who wrote it.
>
> If you are interested in having any of these, please send me a request.- Hide quoted text -

Bump

Greg Phillips

May 6, 2008, 7:46:53 PM5/6/08
Ed Provencher wrote:

> On May 3, 5:40 pm, dav.ayme...@wanadoo.dk.nospam.com (Le_lemGo) wrote:
> > I have used this one once, if it is what you had in mind, it is a very
> > good introductory guide.
> >
> > http://www.jugglingdb.com/compendium/geek/notation/siteswap/understan...
>
> The notation handout you linked to is great. Anyone else have
> something to offer?

Glad you both liked it. I have a slightly extended version which I'll send
along to Ed, and anyone else who
asks.

Greg