W. Va. Jokes.

Josh Fielek

Jul 22, 1991, 10:02:26 AM7/22/91
I Know of a good Texas Joke.

It's called The State Legislature.

J. Fielek
Chaos is Catching.

Herman Rubin

Jul 23, 1991, 10:45:27 AM7/23/91
In article <1991Jul22.1...@sunova.ssc.gov> jfi...@planck.ssc.gov (Josh Fielek) writes:
>I Know of a good Texas Joke.
>
>It's called The State Legislature.

Why restrict this to Texas?
Phone: (317)494-6054
hru...@l.cc.purdue.edu (Internet, bitnet) {purdue,pur-ee}!l.cc!hrubin(UUCP)

Jim Thomas Park , Jr.

Jul 24, 1991, 7:30:27 AM7/24/91
All,
If you really want a good joke come to Pittsburgh and watch our City
council in action.
Ex. If you play your car stereo over 80db you will be issued a ticket
for $100.00. This was just passed at the beginning of the summer.

***************************************
James T. Park, Jr.
Senior Warden

Avalon Lodge No. 657

@
/ \
/ \
\ / \ /
\/ \/
/\ G /\
/ \ / \
/ \/ \

F & A M of Pennsylvania
***************************************

Chris Best

Jul 24, 1991, 9:46:15 AM7/24/91
| >I Know of a good Texas Joke.
| >
| >It's called The State Legislature.
|
| Why restrict this to Texas?

----------

Who else would want them?

Josh Fielek

Jul 24, 1991, 1:34:58 PM7/24/91

I have an idea... Let's let them reorganize War torn Iraq!

I wonder if the Geneva Convention covers this?

J. Fielek
Still in Texas.

Dave Charles

Jul 24, 1991, 1:54:29 PM7/24/91

Now you know why the Texas forefathers limited the Legislaature to
100 days every two years. The only exception to this is if the
governor calls a special session (30 days, I think) and then they
are limited to the subjects the governor puts on the agenda.

Dave
A Texan by choice.

Brian Scearce

Jul 24, 1991, 4:49:04 PM7/24/91
jp...@andrew.cmu.edu (Jim Thomas Park , Jr.) writes:
> Ex. If you play your car stereo over 80db you will be issued a
> ticket for $100.00. This was just passed at the beginning of the
> summer.

I heard a stand-up comic once say, "I think there should be a law
that the wattage of a car stereo cannot exceed the IQ of the driver."

--
Brian Scearce (b...@robin.svl.cdc.com -or- robin!b...@shamash.cdc.com)
I'm thinking about a Silicon Valley WATPUB. Am I the only one here?

Michael Goldman

Jul 25, 1991, 12:09:13 PM7/25/91
jfi...@planck.ssc.gov (Josh Fielek) writes:

Look, if we'd really wanted to destroy Iraq, we'd have sent a brigade of
American Savings and Loan officers to organize their banking system !

(Next time, no more mister nice guy !)

(I belong to no organised party - I'm a Democrat !)

- Michael Goldman

David Orton

Jul 25, 1991, 12:20:47 PM7/25/91
In article <0cXKHH_00...@andrew.cmu.edu> jp...@andrew.cmu.edu (Jim Thomas Park , Jr.) writes:
>All,
> If you really want a good joke come to Pittsburgh and watch our City
>council in action.
>Ex. If you play your car stereo over 80db you will be issued a ticket
>for $100.00. This was just passed at the beginning of the summer.

Where I used to live it was if they could here you from more than
50 feet away. Everyone got paranoid about playing their stereos
too loud- except for the people that had been playing them too loud.

Democracy in action!!

Will Orton

--
Dave Orton dor...@dri.com (uunet!drivax!dorton)

sl...@cc.usu.edu

Jul 29, 1991, 8:01:36 PM7/29/91

Do you know what a midget is?
A Texan with the shit kicked out of him.

Do you know what a Texan is?
A Mexican on his way to Oklahoma.