oh sh**!

1 view

marc g boffardi

Sep 12, 1990, 9:56:06 PM9/12/90

A friend of mine sent this to me sometime last year.

The Sh|t List

GHOST SH!T: That's the kind where you feel the sh|t come out, have sh|t on
the toilet paper, but there is no sh|t in the toilet.

MEXICAN FOOD SH!T: A class all of its own.

CLEAN SH!T: The kind where you shit it, see it in the toilet, but there is
nothing on the toilet paper.

WET SH!T: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped
so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your un-
derware so you don't ruin them with a brown stain.

SECOND WAVE SH!T: It happens, when you are done sh|tting, you've pulled up
your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to
sh|t somemore.

BRAIN HEMMORAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE SH!T or the POP A VEIN IN YOUR FOREHEAD
SH!T: The kind where you strain so much to get it out that you practically
have a stroke.

RICHARD SIMMONS SH!T: The kind where you sh|t so much you lose 30 pounds.

CORN SH!T: Self-explanatory.

LINCOLN-LOG SH!T: The kind of sh|t that is so huge that you're afraid to flush
the toilet without breaking it into a few pieces with your
toilet brush.

DRINKER'S SH!T: That is the kind of sh|t that you have in the morning after a
long night of drinking. It's most noticeablr trait is the
tread marks left on the bottom of the toilet.

"GEE, I WISH I COULD SH!T" SH!T: It's the kind where you want to sh|t, but all
you do is sit on the toilet cramped, and fart
a few times.

SPINAL TAP SH!T: That's the kind where it hurts so much coming out that you
swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS SH!T or the POWER DUMP SH!T: That's the kind that comes out your
a$$ so fast that your butt cheeks get
splashed with the toilet water.

LIQUID SH!T or the "SCREAMER" SH!T: That's the kind where yellowish-brown
liquid shoots out your butt, splatters all
over the inside of your toilet bowl, the
whole time ironically burning your tender
anus.

Now how about some sh!tting synonyms? I'll start:

lose some weight
power dump
chase a brown trout down the river
squeeze the cheese
pinch a loaf
grind some beef
lay some cable
nuke it

Marc Boffardi

V081...@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU
V081...@UBVMS.BITNET
BOFF...@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Legalize free enterprise murder! Why let the governments have all the fun?!!

Alan Drew

Sep 13, 1990, 4:26:12 AM9/13/90
boff...@acsu.buffalo.edu (marc g boffardi) writes:

>Now how about some sh!tting synonyms? I'll start:
>
>lose some weight
>power dump
>chase a brown trout down the river
>squeeze the cheese
>pinch a loaf
>grind some beef
>lay some cable
>nuke it

core dump
--
..!mcsun!slxsys!cdh || c...@specialix.co.uk
Disclaimer:- I didn't write this: It does not represent my own opinions,

R. Scott V. Paterson

Sep 14, 1990, 3:51:04 PM9/14/90
>>Now how about some sh!tting synonyms?
>>
> launch a torpedo