Texas Jokes

1 view

Wesley F Wright

Mar 28, 1995, 12:41:55 PM3/28/95

After being raped, a lady is being interviewed by the police.

"Can you give us a description of the perpetrator?", asked an officer.

"It was totally dark. I couldn't see a thing," she replied.

"Can you tell us anything about the rapist?"

"Well, I know he was a Texan," she said.

"How do you know that?"

"He had a great big belt buckle, and a teeny-tiny prick."

** Wes Wright wfwr...@corp.hp.com **

Guy Teague

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
Two Aggies (students of Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University, for
you non-natives) were cramming for their fertilizer finals one evening and
realized that they hadn't eaten all day long. They frisked their small
fridge and found a six-pack of Shiner Premium Boch and a half jar of
jalapeno peppers. They decided about the only thing they could make from
these particular ingredients would be nachos.

After pooling all their money and coming up with the grand sum of $1.65,
one Aggie was dispatched to the grocery store to procure tortilla chips
and cheese. He walked the two blocks from the dorm to the store only to
realize when he was in the potato-chip aisle that the cheapest bag of
tortilla chips was $1.49. Not knowing what else to do, he purchased the
chips and walked out the automatic door onto the sidewalk. As he stepped
off the curb preparatory to crossing the parking lot, he felt something
bump his foot. He looked down towards his boots and stared in amazement at
the large cylinder of cheese that had rolled into his foot. He scooped it
up and hurried towards the dorm.

Upon arriving at the dorm room, sweaty and out of breath, his roommate
wondered if the cheese he'd brought back was really suitable for the task
at hand. "I know it is", the first Aggie assured him, "A real big woman
chased me all the way here from the store yelling, `THAT'S NACHO CHEESE,
THAT'S NACHO CHEESE!'".

--
Regards, [dteague 73 de "Brown shoes don't make it" -- F. Zappa
Guy @csc.com] KG5VT "They're out there" -- K. Kesey

Randal Keith Milholland

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
Wesley F Wright (wfwr...@hpcc01.corp.hp.com) wrote:
> After being raped, a lady is being interviewed by the police.
> "Can you give us a description of the perpetrator?", asked an officer.

> "It was totally dark. I couldn't see a thing," she replied.

> "Can you tell us anything about the rapist?"

> "Well, I know he was a Texan," she said.

> "How do you know that?"

> "He had a great big belt buckle, and a teeny-tiny prick."

Hehe heh ehe hehe.... mmmm, Texas.

<stops>
<looks at school address>

Wait a minute- D'OH!