Math Joke

how...@hplabsz.hpl.hp.com

Sep 4, 1992, 8:37:21 PM9/4/92
Heard this from a stand-up comedy act:

I saw a scarey statistic the other day. Did you know that 52 percent of our
nation's children are functionally illiterate in math? That's nearly a
third of them!

Howard Stateman how...@hpl.HP.COM [Not an HP spokesman]
"I have the heart of a little child, and the brain of a genius
-- and I keep them in a jar under my bed"
Anatomically Correct Bulletin Board (415) 8-jovial [Adults only]

Carlos A. Varela

Sep 9, 1992, 1:38:37 AM9/9/92
Another math joke:
The math teacher explaining: "There are three kinds of mathematicians: Those
who know how to count and those who don't"