Re: 260 Days

TB

Oct 13, 2009, 12:18:30 AM10/13/09
260 days to Saints Peter and Paul Day on June 29.

Tim Bruening

Nov 2, 2009, 2:51:02 AM11/2/09
260 days since Valentine's Day on February 14.

Tim Bruening

Nov 2, 2009, 2:51:30 AM11/2/09
260 days to Nicaraguan Revolution Day on July 19.

Tim Bruening

Nov 3, 2009, 1:28:40 AM11/3/09
260 days to Lunar Landing Day on July 20.

TB

Jun 12, 2010, 1:58:07 AM6/12/10
260 days since September 24.

Tim Bruening

Jul 24, 2010, 5:47:30 AM7/24/10
260 days since November 6.

TB

Sep 11, 2010, 3:09:16 PM9/11/10
260 days since Yuletide on December 25.

TB

Sep 11, 2010, 3:09:48 PM9/11/10
260 days since Noel on December 25.

TB

Sep 11, 2010, 3:10:28 PM9/11/10
260 days since Navidad on December 25.

TB

Sep 11, 2010, 3:10:57 PM9/11/10
260 days since Sinterklass on December 25.

TB

Sep 18, 2010, 4:28:21 PM9/18/10
260 days since New Year's Day on January 1.

TB

Sep 18, 2010, 4:28:54 PM9/18/10
260 days since World Peace Day on January 1.

TB

Sep 18, 2010, 4:29:22 PM9/18/10
260 days since Mary Mother of God Day on January 1.

TB

Sep 18, 2010, 4:30:01 PM9/18/10
260 days since my friend Angel's 45th birthday on January 1.

TB

Sep 18, 2010, 4:30:22 PM9/18/10
260 days since the Octave of Sinterklass on December 25.

Nemo

Sep 18, 2010, 7:03:54 PM9/18/10

"TB" <tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> 260 days since World Peace Day on January 1.

Thin round thing that kids roll along the ground which plays Evenu Shalom
Elechem: Whirled Peas Hoop!

TB

Sep 19, 2010, 2:43:18 PM9/19/10
260 days since Isaac Asimov's 90th birthday on January 2.

TB

Dec 25, 2011, 11:17:36 PM12/25/11
260 days to Sept 10, and since Iraq Liberation Day on April 9.

TB

Jan 27, 2012, 6:56:43 PM1/27/12
260 days to Oct 13, and since May 12.

TB

Feb 6, 2012, 1:52:07 AM2/6/12
260 days to my friend John's 5th anniversary on Oct 22, and since May
21.

TB

Feb 20, 2012, 1:28:52 AM2/20/12
260 days to Guy Fawkes Day on Nov 5, and since Tianamen Square Day on
June 4.

TB

Mar 1, 2012, 2:00:14 AM3/1/12
260 days to Nov 15, and since Flag Day on June 14.

TB

Mar 8, 2012, 1:48:10 AM3/8/12
260 days to Thanksgiving on Nov 22, and since June 21.

TB

Apr 2, 2012, 2:58:28 AM4/2/12
On Mar 7, 11:48 pm, TB <tsbru...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> 260daysto Thanksgiving on Nov 22, and since June 21.

260 days since the 66th anniversary of the 1st nuclear test on July 16.

TB

May 7, 2012, 6:07:48 PM5/7/12
260 days since Aug 21, and to Jan 22.

TB

Jul 3, 2012, 10:06:18 PM7/3/12
On May 7, 3:07 pm, TB <tsbru...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> 260 days since Aug 21, and to Jan 22.

260 days since Oct 17, and to Spring on Mar 20.

TSB

Dec 17, 2012, 4:35:50 PM12/17/12
260 days since Palm Sunday on April 1.

TSB

Dec 17, 2012, 5:21:53 PM12/17/12
260 days since April Fools on April 1.

TSB

Dec 17, 2012, 5:22:47 PM12/17/12
260 days to Sept 3.

TSB

Dec 22, 2012, 9:21:14 PM12/22/12
On Dec 17, 2:22 pm, TSB <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 260daysto Sept 3.

260 days since Good Friday on April 6, and to Sept 8.

TB

Mar 1, 2013, 5:57:03 AM3/1/13
260 days since Flag Day on June 4, and to Nov 16.

TB

Mar 31, 2013, 5:40:56 PM3/31/13
On Mar 23, 3:00 pm, TSB <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 260daysto Immaculate conception Day on December 8, and since July 6.

260 days to Dec 16, and since Bastille Day on July 14.